Equipment Exploit
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13
 Asura.Luckyseven
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Luckyseven 2017-01-18 22:03:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Boogerballs said: »
You have no proof tho. 1 screenshot of something unverified isnt proof man. Its cool that you wanna white Knight ffxi or whatever but this is sad and pathetic. I mean you make wild accusations about people exploiting a glitch that might not exist and then claim the people that disagree are cheaters. This is another case where once again you prove how HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE you are. Give up man, go outside and get the vitamin D you so desperately need.

Troll detected
By Afania 2017-01-18 23:07:24
Link | Citer | R

Late to the party but my dream of Octa-wield guns and sleep with them nekkid finally come true!

[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
Serveur: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2017-01-18 23:14:30
Link | Citer | R

"What do you do when one runs out of bullets?"

"Shoot more bullets into it, of course"
[+]
By Draylo 2017-01-19 00:08:47
Link | Citer | R

stop cheating!
By Afania 2017-01-19 00:26:56
Link | Citer | R

I guess my Photoshop skill just surpassed my gun wielding skill..... that image is just a joke guys, stop spamming me PMs =.= Im vanilla FFXI4life.
[+]
By Calinar 2017-01-19 00:37:04
Link | Citer | R

You can see it's shopped, it was a damn good shop though. Was gonna compliment you, but yeah.

(you can see "range" under each gun)
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-19 00:46:28
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »
I guess my Photoshop skill just surpassed my gun wielding skill..... that image is just a joke guys, stop spamming me PMs =.= Im vanilla FFXI4life.
Sure, I've heard of a 6 shooter but an 8 shooter wtf! :P Also I totally think 8 "Ranged" slots are legit. People can't even notice PS these days lol when it is blatant.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-01-19 01:00:19
Link | Citer | R

If you really want to up your shoot ability just put on 12 or so Orion bracers +3. 45 shot barrage that breaks the dmg cap can I have?
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2017-01-19 01:09:53
Link | Citer | R

What happens when you equip weapons in armor slots? The damage value isn't additive, right? If you equipped Taming Sari to your main hand and also to your bodypiece, your damage would just be the value of the mainhanded slot?

I ask bc att, acc are shown as "attack +20" which is invoked multiple times upon multiple slots, but what about raw damage values? It's not like they're "DMG+10", but rather "DMG10".
 Carbuncle.Akivatoo
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Akivatoo
By Carbuncle.Akivatoo 2017-01-19 01:15:57
Link | Citer | R

eslim said: »
im still advocating my all-in-one set (kupo shield is in my inventory obv)
Used u'r picture on FFXI official forum ^^;
 Asura.Mewwgoat
user: mewgoat
By Asura.Mewwgoat 2017-01-19 01:58:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Thorva said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
until SE caught on.
They haven't yet, or decided to not care.
You missed the part were people already said they specifically reported people for it and SE knows.
Yeah but I think they secretly don't care.

I don't either, and it really doesn't effect me except for the fact I might actually get cheaper HQ, if that is the case. I hope more people use the craft exploit until SE makes the equipset server side or whatever to fix it.
wait, its through equipset? ***i need to find this out so i can go blu spell farming with 12 hands! (12 times the placebo effect!)
 Valefor.Omnys
Serveur: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2017-01-19 01:59:26
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Skarwind said: »
Edit: OMG What about an Aettir equipped in the main, sub, ranged and ammo slot?

Some games call dual wield 2h "monkey-grip"
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-01-19 02:12:46
Link | Citer | R

Man this would've been so fun to use on BRD.
Imagine equipping Gjallarhorn in 16 slots.
Song +64.

Supposing it would even work (I doubt it would) Honor March would've granted over 3600 Att/Ratt, over 900 Acc/Racc, over 2700/1024 haste.
Without even accounting Soul Voice!
~450 def from Minne5
~400 def from Minne4
~70 mp/tic from Ballad3
Over 100% damage reduction from Scherzo supposing it would even work.

Omg lol
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-01-19 02:14:11
Link | Citer | R

eslim said: »
im still advocating my all-in-one set (kupo shield is in my inventory obv)
I would make this even better by equipping Epeolatry in the ammo slot instead of Burtgang. Even more PDT yo! :D
By veb2277 2017-01-19 02:32:24
Link | Citer | R

Pretty sure he's spouting propoganda, next there will be an alien attack or World War Z
By veb2277 2017-01-19 02:41:02
Link | Citer | R

If there happens to be such an exploit, thanks for getting it fixed. Yes, you can get seven jinxed jackets, four jinxed gauntlets, a jinxed wristbands, and whatever else with a little luck if you have the materials stashed away spending 850+M at the correct timing and 30-40 stacks of befouled silver, cheap mats and mass crafting. Yes, it takes a ***load of Gil and if you make two in a session you profit while barely breaking even with one HQ.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2017-01-19 03:57:12
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »
If you really want to up your shoot ability just put on 12 or so Orion bracers +3. 45 shot barrage that breaks the dmg cap can I have?
Barrage already breaks the damage cap though. On Matamata NM in Delve, it was easy to get 150k damage off of an 8 shot barrage. Can't imagine what it'd be with 45 shots. Lol
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-01-19 04:53:47
Link | Citer | R

Now I wanna equip 16 Anchorite Gloves +3, boosting 12 times and then Chi Blast.

BOOOM!

(alas I doubt Chi Blast can break the 99k damage)
By Sephoroth 2017-01-19 05:23:55
Link | Citer | R

Activate overdrive on pup wearing 16 af2 bodies, swap to 16 animator p+1. Kill all the things.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-01-19 05:27:14
Link | Citer | R

That would be "only" 8 additional minutes of Overdrive Duration, alas.

Speaking of PUP this reminds me that something similar to this packet injection thing already happens with Autocontrol for Automatons.
If you want you can equip any attachment you want regardless of elemental capacity.
Unlike this bug for players though, it doesn't work.
I don't remember what was the outcome, either the game didn't allow you to use "Activate", or the attachments beyond the elemental capacity simply weren't taken into account.
#sosad
By FaeQueenCory 2017-01-19 05:40:43
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
What happens when you equip weapons in armor slots? The damage value isn't additive, right? If you equipped Taming Sari to your main hand and also to your bodypiece, your damage would just be the value of the mainhanded slot?

I ask bc att, acc are shown as "attack +20" which is invoked multiple times upon multiple slots, but what about raw damage values? It's not like they're "DMG+10", but rather "DMG10".
Correct. Nothing would happen.
Unless it was H2H.
By Pantafernando 2017-01-19 05:56:42
Link | Citer | R

veb2277 said: »
Pretty sure he's spouting propoganda, next there will be an alien attack or World War Z

Tbf, if unknown dude A says there is a cheat, and an unknown dude B says there isnt a cheat, i dont need to know either unknown dudes, gonna believe dude A because 1) it wouldnt be the first time it happens and 2) i dont see what someone can gain by advertising a cheat, but its pretty easy to figure why someone wouldnt want it to be revealed.

But finally, i dont have a clue who youre with just your 24 posts and most of them selling junk.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-19 06:28:32
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
veb2277 said: »

Tbf, if unknown dude A says there is a cheat, and an unknown dude B says there isnt a cheat, i dont need to know either unknown dudes, gonna believe dude A because 1) it wouldnt be the first time it happens and 2) i dont see what someone can gain by advertising a cheat, but its pretty easy to figure why someone wouldnt want it to be revealed.

But finally, i dont have a clue who youre with just your 24 posts and most of them selling junk.
He is one of the people using the exploit.

/stirs the pot
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-01-19 06:47:09
Link | Citer | R

8 Pages... hmmm and you would think that the mods would have deleted the text from every post in this thread and locked it by now as there isn't supposed to be discussion about "anything that rises to the level of bot"... this certainly is along those lines. Mods are slacking again. *posts naked MS Paint FF pictures* ^o^

No Skjalf!! Don't continue! Two wrongs don't make a right! ; ;
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-01-19 08:14:17
Link | Citer | R

There are no bots here, no code to do it, and the thread was made for the purpose of raising awareness and getting it fixed faster to REDUCE cheating.

Look at any of the big exploits in the past, as soon as they got out in the open they received a rapid patch and SE handled those who chose to use them.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-01-19 08:23:38
Link | Citer | R

(´・ω・`)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-19 08:41:31
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
the thread was made for the purpose of raising awareness and getting it fixed faster to REDUCE cheating.
Actually, I hate to break it to you (Protip: I don't hate to break it to you, actually, I'm making this post to rub it in your face), but Square Enix and their programmers do not visit this website. You would have a much better chance of creating awareness of this issue to get it resolved/fixed if you post the issue in the sacrilegious pit known only as "The Official Forums," where they are known to have worse moderation than here. No offence Vyre and Lina, you guys are excused cause you are new.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-01-19 08:45:25
Link | Citer | R

They've deleted a bunch of threads from the OF about it last night, because they don't want people to be aware of it. I posted here, BG, and spread word of mouth.

The more people know, the more pressure on them to provide a timely resolution.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2017-01-19 08:57:34
Link | Citer | R

Skjalfeirdotter said: »
8 Pages... hmmm and you would think that the mods would have deleted the text from every post in this thread and locked it by now as there isn't supposed to be discussion about "anything that rises to the level of bot"... this certainly is along those lines. Mods are slacking again. *posts naked MS Paint FF pictures* ^o^

Read the text and tone of his posts. Anyone who was going to do this, in spite of the risk it entails, is already doing it. I didn't slack; I was glad to see such a major bug being exposed and discussed openly, so it will force the issue with SE. This is about creating a more fair game, not less.

I mean, if he wanted to cheat with it, why tell anyone at all?

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
worse moderation than here

You of all people do not get to *** about the moderation around here

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
The more people know, the more pressure on them to provide a timely resolution.

^^^^^^^^
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13