First Page 2 3 ... 61 62 63 ... 70 71 72
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-10-14 15:10:58
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Stamos said: »
Mayakov + Maxx's acc sucks. They're fine for lower level content. Reason Lilisette II is good because she has really good acc. Mayakov can barely hit, and when he does he uses it for steps.

How is Ayame's accuracy compared to those two?
 Phoenix.Gameesh
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-10-14 16:08:46
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Kuroganashi said: »
Verda said: »
Got Darrcuiln!!!

Things I learned so far:
* He is intimidated by Mandragora... reminds me of the Elephant being scared of a mouse >.<
* His attack animations alternate between pouncing slashes and roars
* Used Aurous Charge for 1635 (which he used to close Morimar's Arduous Decision for Transfixion) and Howling Gust for 1547 (which Morimar closed with into the light for a light chain). Also used Righteous Rasp for 1701 (assuming it will apply rasp?) and Starward Yowl for 1545, will rarely use Stalking Prey and say (Your'e mine!)
* If he is out and you summon Morimar, Morimar says "Well well, Darccuiln, up for a little hunting?"
* If Morimar is out and you summon Darccuiln he says "(Morimar, allow me to lead this hunt.)
* On unsummon (Your strength is all we are lead to believe)
* At least one on summon (I am Darrculn, bearer of Terrcualn's bloodline. Lead me to your prey.)

Really happy was worth wait.
If you summon Darrcuiln as your last slot, he will spam howl from range, and slowly inch up into melee range.
Aralays said: »
Synergy found. I haven't seen any tp-ability of Darrcuiln that was not followed by a weaponskill of Morimar. He seems to close each and every skillchain initiated by his tiger-buddy.

Update: Morimar always waits for weaponskills for Darrcuiln, so he will never use Vehement Resolution > 12 Blades of Remorse because VR cannot skillchain.

Thank you So much for this Info

It has been Very Helpful ^^/

Hopefully they make so we can get Dragon and Hades ! :P

Just think be cool as ***to have Hades with the wings out and all :X

and Dragon >.> Even tho would be huge ~....~; so might be a bad idea after all.........

But Hades wont :D (On his Human Form)

I'd rather have the dragon in Monstrosity if SE ever decides to add the Dragon family...
 Leviathan.Stamos
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-10-14 17:04:31
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »
Mayakov + Maxx's acc sucks. They're fine for lower level content. Reason Lilisette II is good because she has really good acc. Mayakov can barely hit, and when he does he uses it for steps.

About the same. Worse than Maxx, better than Mayakov. Lilisette II is the only one that has good acc.
 Leviathan.Krysten
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-10-15 04:30:31
Link | Citer | R

Tiger SC pretty nice with Automaton hes a keeper!
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-10-15 05:10:24
Link | Citer | R

About the same. Worse than Maxx, better than Mayakov. Lilisette II is the only one that has good acc.

What a shame :/ She is amazing as a skillchain opener, her accuracy permitting.

Leviathan.Stamos said:
Both close SCs for you(Zeid II and Lilisette II).

Do they close SC on purpose all the time at 1000 TP?
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-10-15 06:36:39
Link | Citer | R

They will sc with anyone* that weaponskills once they have tp. Obviously your weaponskill has to be able to SC with Ground Strike for Zeid. Lilisette has a few more weaponskills than Zeid
 Asura.Toralin
Serveur: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2015-10-15 07:27:34
Link | Citer | R

Favorite combo of DD to make light? anyone?
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-10-15 07:53:01
Link | Citer | R

What job are you going?
 Asura.Ghanni
user: Ghanni
By Asura.Ghanni 2015-10-15 07:57:25
Link | Citer | R

What a shame :/ She is amazing as a skillchain opener, her accuracy permitting.

Leviathan.Stamos said:
Both close SCs for you(Zeid II and Lilisette II).

Do they close SC on purpose all the time at 1000 TP?

Summon Ulmia and Joachim. I use her for when I need to grind weapon skill points and her accuracy is fine with a little help.
 Odin.Tsukiya
Serveur: Odin
user: Tsukiji
By Odin.Tsukiya 2015-10-15 09:27:46
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »

You're not alone.

I haven't completed the Adoulin storyline, so I have no attachment to the tiger anyhow. With that in mind, I can only equate using a non controllable tiger trust to being a Beastmaster with amnesia.

If we are talking attachement to a character, they need to add Flickbix as a trust. I can't think of one person who doesn't have a soft spot for that little gob.
 Bahamut.Striker
By Bahamut.Striker 2015-10-15 11:58:52
Link | Citer | R

This is a good start at a comprehensive guide. We need something that has detailed information about the trusts. I haven't seen anything yet(except Ayame) that mentions trust weaponskill AI in general such as:
uses a random weaponskill in their arsenal at 1000 tp
closes skillchain with a weaponskill which makes the highest tier chain/ unleashes random weaponskill once at 2000 tp
waits until 3000 tp then unleashes random weaponskill
[+]
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2015-10-15 12:40:03
Link | Citer | R

BLM
 Quetzalcoatl.Drkstr
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: drkstr
By Quetzalcoatl.Drkstr 2015-10-15 14:51:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Toralin said: »
Favorite combo of DD to make light? anyone?

I used Ayame for consistent Light SC. It was really good for doing knuckles of trials on MNK. DPS wasn't to bad, but I was only doing xp not really anything important.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachii
Serveur: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachii 2015-10-15 15:55:34
Link | Citer | R

Ayame and Zazarg are great for skillchains. I just got black halo and expiacion in record time recently lol. Use BRD or COR and non-melee WHM in the process and you're golden.
By Aralays 2015-10-22 16:26:47
Link | Citer | R

I have never noticed his evasion, because normally he doesn't draw enmity from my tanks, but for me he has exceptionally high critical rate and critical dmg. Never saw him cast slow either. The idea that he might power up with monsters raised is interesting. I'll check out tomorrow if Chacharoon is noticable different between my two characters with different amounts of monsters.

Sharp Eye is aoe gravity, btw.
 Siren.Kyte
By Siren.Kyte 2015-10-22 16:27:33
Link | Citer | R

He or she already did a pretty good job of listing out his abilities:

EDIT: Beaten
By Aralays 2015-10-23 05:06:16
Link | Citer | R

Do you have any adamantoise/behemoth-related mementos, Verda? I don't have yet and this is the only thing I could think of which might give Chacharoon the ability to cast slow. He was acting the same for both of my characters and on neither he even had native MP.
(The bonus trusts gets from you wearing ilvl-gear includes MP, even if the trust doesn't have native MP, so maybe you have mistaken him for someone with a mage-subjob.)

I can't comment much on Naja (UC), my only unity trust with multiple weaponskills is Pieuje (UC). But on him I clearly see how higher overall/personal unity ranking makes him use Moon/Starlight less and less until he inly uses Nott. You say she uses Nott more often than Justicebreaker - I guess Nott has a higher rank that Justicebreaker and your ranking is just too good for her to not use Nott most of the time.

Siren.Kyte said: »
He or she
He ;)
By Bamboom 2015-10-26 01:16:17
Link | Citer | R

What's a good combo for trust SCs so I can mb on blm? So far I've tried Morimar and Dar and Tenzen II/Semih. Morimar and Dar are nice but they generate tp super slow. Tenzen always opens with his bow ws and semih will close for darknes... but Tenzen's accuracy is terrible. I tried to get ayame to SC with other trusts but she wont open :/
[+]
By Aralays 2015-10-26 10:17:22
Link | Citer | R

Darrcuiln and Morimar are the only really fixed skillchain-buddies so far and Ayame (non-UC) just opens skillchains for players. But not just her, most of the trusts have the problem that they don't really look out for other trusts but mainly for their player.

In my experience Gilgamesh, Luzaf, Cid and Aldo are some of the more reliable skillchain-closers and interestingly I also tend to get a lot of tier 2/3-skillchains when I call Karaha-Baruha and Lekho Habhoka.
By Aralays 2015-10-27 05:36:40
Link | Citer | R

Yea, sounds to me as if Justicebreaker and Nott have the same priority and for whatever quirk in programming Naja locks into one of them whenever you summon her. Hmm ... might suck.
I'll ask some of my LS-buddies which are in her unity if they know more.

I only saw gravity from Sharp Eye so far.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2015-10-27 07:06:03
Link | Citer | R

Bamboom said: »
What's a good combo for trust SCs so I can mb on blm? So far I've tried Morimar and Dar and Tenzen II/Semih. Morimar and Dar are nice but they generate tp super slow. Tenzen always opens with his bow ws and semih will close for darknes... but Tenzen's accuracy is terrible. I tried to get ayame to SC with other trusts but she wont open :/
Noillurie is a good bet, as she likes to self-SC or SC off other trusts/the player.
By Aralays 2015-10-27 08:44:12
Link | Citer | R

Noillurie only selfskillchains every 5 minutes, when her Meditate/Sekkanoki-recast is ready. Otherwise she only uses Tachi: Kaiten. Although if you combine her with someone who uses exclusively weaponskills which can chain with that, you're good. She has a high chance to make Light with Ferreous Coffin, for example.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2015-10-27 08:51:37
Link | Citer | R

I just remember that back when I used her more, I was seeing Light SCs go off all the damn time. She was probably SCing with me or something.
 Siren.Clinpachii
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachii 2015-11-09 07:47:36
Link | Citer | R

Ok so it looks like we will be able to get the Kupofried trust through this new bahamut event. Are there any other trusts that would be deemed as an extremely rare must have concerning the red mog pell? I've already got Trizek rings and other things planned for mules and was originally reserving mine for Kupo.

Also I find it really strange they offered Lehko again. All the other trusts are different lol.
 Fenrir.Shinun
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Shinun
By Fenrir.Shinun 2015-11-09 07:56:04
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Clinpachii said: »
Ok so it looks like we will be able to get the Kupofried trust through this new bahamut event. Are there any other trusts that would be deemed as an extremely rare must have concerning the red mog pell? I've already got Trizek rings and other things planned for mules and was originally reserving mine for Kupo.

Also I find it really strange they offered Lehko again. All the other trusts are different lol.

Has any of the 3 (Aldo, Fablinix, Moogle) been able to be gotten besides it's event? I may end up grabbing one of those now.
First Page 2 3 ... 61 62 63 ... 70 71 72