First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 70 71 72
 Bahamut.Scizor
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Scizor
By Bahamut.Scizor 2015-04-28 11:14:59
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
I consider Adelheid to be a bit better than most of the nuker trusts, but that could be because I like Scholars...

She can stun, she'll cure you (or herself), she uses Storms according to the day (I think) and then the appropriate Helix.. I don't think she uses Sublimation though.

I think we should get different trusts... and trusts of jobs we don't yet have.

A REAL Summoner
A Real Geo
BST
DRG
PUP (No, Nashmeira does not count.)

Oh and let Luzaf have his damned dice, if Qultada can have them, so should he.
A SMN, BST or PUP wouldn't work, the pets they summon would be so watered down it wouldn't be worthwhile
 Bahamut.Striker
By Bahamut.Striker 2015-05-03 04:53:56
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
I consider Adelheid to be a bit better than most of the nuker trusts, but that could be because I like Scholars...

She can stun, she'll cure you (or herself), she uses Storms according to the day (I think) and then the appropriate Helix.. I don't think she uses Sublimation though.

I think we should get different trusts... and trusts of jobs we don't yet have.

A REAL Summoner
A Real Geo
BST
DRG
PUP (No, Nashmeira does not count.)

Oh and let Luzaf have his damned dice, if Qultada can have them, so should he.
I agree with you there on Adelheid, I've been doing low to mid leveling and I like Adelheid and D.Shantotto as my DD's. I've noticed that Domina does so much damage in the low to mid range that trion couldnt keep hate off her even with provoke+flash at the start of the fight. While leveling I run with Domina, Qultada, and Karuha and just let Domina tank.

On a related note is Ovjang broken? she just sits through whole fights doing melee and not casting. I've had a similar issue with Ajido sitting through fights but he eventually casts a spell, I have come to terms with the fact that he is mentally handicapped.
 Bahamut.Striker
By Bahamut.Striker 2015-05-04 15:49:51
Link | Citer | R

Does Amchuchu cast refresh on other members?
By Nemn 2015-05-08 06:29:33
Link | Citer | R

So Cipher: Mildaurion was just announced for this up coming log in. she appears to have no weapons? Can we assume she will be supportive? Non-engaging? Can't wait to find out.
 Bahamut.Striker
By Bahamut.Striker 2015-05-08 06:53:34
Link | Citer | R

Verda said: »
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Trust:_Ajido-Marujido
Wikia seems a lot better on info for trusts.

Also I have seen Ajido seem to save for a magic burst. Could be luck tho.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Trust:_Kukki-Chebukki
That little guy will nuke on the same par as Domina. He casts based on the day, so on lightsday I don't think he does anything and on darksday he will spam sleepga of all things.
Yeah, I read the wiki on Ajido and it says casts in rapid succession, I at most saw him cast 1 spell per mob and that was at 99, at lower levels I never saw him or Ovjang cast anything.
By gdiShun 2015-05-14 22:39:47
Link | Citer | R

Some info on some of the new trusts:

Jakoh (UC) is a THF. Uses Conspirator, Feint. Seems to either save TP to 3000 and use a renamed Rudra's I saw it do about 10k or saves TP to 2000 and use SA+Dancing Edge for about 2-3k if she's behind the mob or TA+Evisceration for about 2-3k if you're in front of her. Doesn't seem to have TH. Might be wrong.

Lion II used Utsusemi: Ni. Saved TP to 3000 and used Walk the Plank for about 2k. I'm assuming she has access to her other WS but I didn't see them. Pretty quick attack speed. Didn't really see anything else.

Zeid II uses Last Resort and Souleater. Saves TP to 3000 and used Ground Strike for about 3-4k. Has pretty fast attack speed and a 4-hit build. lol. Every mob he was WSing, but I was gimping myself to observe.

Semih Lafihna(talk to Kupipi in Heaven's Tower after beating the new Missions) uses Stealth Shot, Sharpshot, and Barrage. Saves TP to 2000 and uses Arching Arrow, Lux Arrow or an AoE called Stellar Arrow for about 2-3k. Only uses ranged attacks and also has a 4-hit build.

Halver(talk to Halver after beating the new Missions) uses Berserk and TP at 1000. Seen him use Raiden Thrust(seems to be his favorite), Penta Thrust, and Impulse Drive. All do about 1-2k. Also has a 4-hit build.

Mildaurion is very underwhelming. :\ Didn't notice any abilities. Seems to have Double Attack though. High delay. 5-hit. Uses Light Blade, Vortex and Stellar Burst at 1000TP. All do around 1k damage.
[+]
 Shiva.Kingmancat
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Kingmancat 2015-05-14 22:49:44
Link | Citer | R

Mildaurion was definitely a disappointment. She attacks bare handed like Arciela and the Taru wizard, but her attacks are really slow. I can't say I'm particularly fond of her outside of the novelty of seeing her use moves from Kam'lanaut and Eald'narche. Granted, they do like nice though. Especially Stellar Burst.
 Leviathan.Krysten
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-15 03:54:27
Link | Citer | R

can somone answer why corneila isnt a trust yet id think she would be one the bigger stars?
 Phoenix.Frankbrodie
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Frankbrodie 2015-05-15 14:31:46
Link | Citer | R

I just got Invincible Shield trust appearing on a mule.

To be fair I did talk to the Bastok and Windurst trust starter npc's whilst running her through limit break 4 is it? The Kindred Seal trading one.
Because two of the npc's to come up as trades were Naji and Kupipi. So what the hey I thought. Two birds sort of thing.

After getting those and the limit break finished Invincible Shield was in her trust magic list when I went back to level-sync her up to 66 for Maat. (done that now too :p)

So do you have to be in a party for the leader of your Unity to be available? Or was it talking to the NPC's I wonder..
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-15 18:17:14
Link | Citer | R

no there some kinda Unity ranking you must be active with for you to be able to use it, i was solo and could use Apururu
 Cerberus.Immortalmoon
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Immortalmoon 2015-05-15 18:21:35
Link | Citer | R

I noticed this last night after running to sandy an windy to get those trust after doing the new mission then I talk to unity start npc in bastok to look for that just just shot in dark. Said oh well went to try the new trust an naja uc trust was on list
By gdiShun 2015-05-15 18:33:31
Link | Citer | R

To get the UC trusts, I think they said your Personal Unity Evaluation has to be at least 5. You can find that under Status > Unity > Unity Info and wait for it to load.
[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-15 20:35:39
Link | Citer | R

which trusts are available this update? Zied II, Lion II and the Rng kitty? is there more?
By minikomby 2015-05-15 20:37:08
Link | Citer | R

hey guys where do you get Cipher Of Rongelouts's Alter Ego and Cipher Of Kupofried's Alter Ego?
 Cerberus.Immortalmoon
By Cerberus.Immortalmoon 2015-05-15 20:40:06
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Krysten said: »
which trusts are available this update? Zied II, Lion II and the Rng kitty? is there more?

halver talk to in sandy, plus the one from log in points
[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-16 04:02:46
Link | Citer | R

does anyone else notice there no chairs in this game? tables but no chairs!
 Cerberus.Immortalmoon
By Cerberus.Immortalmoon 2015-05-16 04:35:08
Link | Citer | R

does anyone else notice there no chairs in this game? tables but no chairs!

just wondering what this has to do with trust. Is the next trust going to be a chair?
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2015-05-16 04:52:03
Link | Citer | R

minikomby said: »
hey guys where do you get Cipher Of Rongelouts's Alter Ego and Cipher Of Kupofried's Alter Ego?

They didn't seem to be available on update day (and I looked everywhere).

I'm guessing one or both come from the Titillating Trust Tournament event that just started (Sat. May 16, 1am PST). In particular Kupofried since the event description talks about moogles a lot.

If Rongelouts isn't also from there, I'd bet on him for the next month's login campaign (sounds more likely). It's not uncommon that update .DATs have included the next login campaign's trust.
[+]
 Asura.Vinedrius
Serveur: Asura
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-05-16 05:16:28
Link | Citer | R

so we get Halver (sandy) and Semih (windurst) after the first chapter of RoV. Is there also a Bastok trust we can get?
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2015-05-16 07:46:22
Link | Citer | R

Trust: Kupofried is like moogle and other geo-like trusts but he gives exp Dedication effect
[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-16 07:48:43
Link | Citer | R

man was hoping for an attacking moogle... anyone figureout how to do this beh event sucsessfully? i cant get any SC on with 700 ppl doing WS's lol
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2015-05-16 07:56:30
Link | Citer | R

man was hoping for an attacking moogle... anyone figureout how to do this beh event sucsessfully? i cant get any SC on with 700 ppl doing WS's lol

that was exactly why i moved to a different zone and was there with another person then eventually all to myself and got the trust.
another good thing is now everyone can get the regular moogle trust from the chest if no one else have that yet
[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-16 08:42:54
Link | Citer | R

oh well i dont need kupfried this dumbest event ive ever seen in my life.... it Requires there to be no participation thats only way youll win it.
 Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-05-16 09:01:30
Link | Citer | R

oh well i dont need kupfried this dumbest event ive ever seen in my life.... it Requires there to be no participation thats only way youll win it.

totally agreed. some may think "wtf you still complaining?!" but man... this is just ridicilous, I mean seriously. Some people can't even grasp the concept of spamming the same multi attack WS. You have hexa strike ffs, why use black halo? It is also impossible to coordinate all these random people to do the skillchain objectives, so you are just stuck. You can't meet the ws hit quote and you can't skillchain properly in this mess either...

I guess I will just wait for the right time to find it alone so I can SC objectives on sam...
[+]
 Bahamut.Striker
By Bahamut.Striker 2015-05-16 09:22:04
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Zuidar said: »
good thing is now everyone can get the regular moogle trust from the chest if no one else have that yet

what.

WHAT?

WHAT???????????
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-05-16 10:11:39
Link | Citer | R

Greataxe Polearm Club Sword Dagger is the order I heard works for the skillchain, but if I have to round up a bunch of randoms and point out chaining WS I may stab someone in the eye.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dubai
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2015-05-16 13:09:17
Link | Citer | R

Is the only way to get Kupofriend, by winning the SC contest?
 Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-05-16 13:20:01
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dubai said: »
Is the only way to get Kupofriend, by winning the SC contest?

looks like it
 Valefor.Cosworthrs
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Cosworthrs 2015-05-16 14:58:32
Link | Citer | R

anyone not receiving the rewards after hitting heroic status on the event? because I am at the heroic level, and the moogle is not giving me anything.... glitch?
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 70 71 72