Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Trust Ciphers!
Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 70 71 72
By Peanriri 2014-06-27 20:22:01
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Syagin said: »
Sorry to go off topic and I could of out right missed if anyone posted this but while out farming sparks,CAP,Merits and noticed that Zeid actually stuns TP moves.

Fablinix does it too, they're fun together. :D
 Leviathan.Krysten
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-06-28 07:31:47
Link | Citer | R

yes like the goblin and yag, i want a orc and quadav too and listed 2 good options for NPC wise.

but im open to others too (lamie, moblin, etc) i just hope they dont stop at those two lol.
 Leviathan.Syagin
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-06-29 09:54:41
Link | Citer | R

I could see CID coming to add a DRG since we have yet to see one as yet.
By Ophannus 2014-06-29 10:54:27
Link | Citer | R

I dont think Bastok does the whole Drg thing. Excenmille is a "lance knight" in that he wields a polearm(but lore wise he's a knight not a dragoon). Was hoping for Erpalacion since he's prominent in DRG AF quests and Sandoria missions, or maybe Achetelle from campaign, or Shikaree Z. There's very few Drg npcs seemingly because lore wise dragons are extinct and the order died out 200 years ago. Would love a real drg trust to use angone and maybe Rainemard for Haste II and Dia III
By Ophannus 2014-06-29 10:58:24
Link | Citer | R

portia or dnc quest npc should be added too. Haste samba and heals without using mp means you can chain nonstop without having to release/recast to recover mp since waltzes use Tp
 Leviathan.Darkcloudx
By Leviathan.Darkcloudx 2014-06-30 11:03:22
Link | Citer | R

Cipher: Elivira
Shenni in Bastok Markets [S] (F-9)
1,000 Allied Notes

Cipher: Noillurie
Shixo in Southern San d'Oria [S] (F-9)
1,000 Allied Notes

Cipher: Lhu
Shuvo in Windurst Waters [S] (G-7)
1,000 Allied Notes

Cipher: F. Coffin
500 Sparks of Eminence
[+]
 Asura.Meekriot
Serveur: Asura
user: Meekriot
By Asura.Meekriot 2014-06-30 11:09:13
Link | Citer | R

Is there a list available anywhere of the trusts currently available through this Summer Alter Ego event? OLD and NEW
 Odin.Rikiyame
Serveur: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2014-06-30 11:12:07
Link | Citer | R

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/38761-?p=482612#post482612
By deezymmo 2014-06-30 11:13:33
Link | Citer | R

Sakura doesn't seem to be available :(
 Asura.Meekriot
By Asura.Meekriot 2014-06-30 11:14:09
Link | Citer | R

deezymmo said: »

:( That's the one I am wanting!
 Quetzalcoatl.Dab
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: deezydabs
By Quetzalcoatl.Dab 2014-06-30 11:15:00
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Meekriot said: »
deezymmo said: »

:( That's the one I am wanting!

Thats one I wanted to...
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-06-30 11:17:51
Link | Citer | R

That's a list of all trusts - but I think Meekriot only wanted the ones available in the Extravaganza. So far, SE have only announced the following (bolded):

Quote:
The Summer Alter Ego Extravaganza will commence on June 30, bringing along with it four new alter egos to add to your arsenal!

Elivira, the battledancer!
Noillurie, the rose of love and honor!
Ferreous Coffin, the bringer of white death!
Lhu Mhakaracca of the thrashing axe!

For those of you who may have missed them during the New Year's Alter Ego Extravaganza, we are also bringing back some more of our beloved characters as well!

From the Far East, the enigmatic Tenzen!
The Springserpent General herself, Mihli Aliapoh!
Valaineral R Davilles, master of the Uriel Blade!
Coming to you straight from Abyssea, Joachim!

Campaign Period: Monday, June 30, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. (PDT) to Thursday, July 31, 2014 at around 7:59 a.m (PDT).

Further information on available alter egos and methods of acquiring them will become available on this site when the campaign officially gets underway.
 Sylph.Traxus
Serveur: Sylph
user: traxusIV
By Sylph.Traxus 2014-06-30 11:18:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Meekriot said: »
Is there a list available anywhere of the trusts currently available through this Summer Alter Ego event? OLD and NEW

From the old campaign, you can get:

Joachim (cruor in abyssea)
Tenzen(conquest points)
Valaineral(allied notes)
Mihli (imperial standing)

Sakura, Ovjang, and Mnejing are seeming not available.
 Asura.Meekriot
By Asura.Meekriot 2014-06-30 11:43:23
Link | Citer | R

Gosh, bring Sakura back SE!
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-06-30 12:46:27
Link | Citer | R

Ferreous Coffin actually hastes, and hastes other trusts. DOES NOT PRO/SHELL!

Elivira rng/war uses berserk doubleshot/barrage

Lhu bst/war uses berserk too DA trait, Able to use Feral howl to terrorize (seems to be random).

Noillurie sam/war holds tp for 200% uses Sekkanoki to solo skillchain, hasso third eye berserk meditate

As a whole, trust either spam ws @ 100% or try for the highest skillchain possible, including double light/darkness with relic weaponskills.
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-06-30 14:33:34
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
Ferreous Coffin actually hastes, and hastes other trusts. DOES NOT PRO/SHELL!

Elivira rng/war uses berserk doubleshot/barrage

Lhu bst/war uses berserk too DA trait, Able to use Feral howl to terrorize (seems to be random).

Noillurie holds tp for 200% uses Sekkanoki to solo skillchain, hasso third eye no clue on her sub though.

As a whole, trust either spam ws @ 100% or try for the highest skillchain possible, including double light/darkness with relic weaponskills.

Too add to this, I'll post my experience with the three I put up on BG.

Quote:
Elivira: Also uses Decoy Shot. Barrages hit pretty darn hard. Doesn't favor Coronoch, unlike the other ones who favor their relic WS.

F. Coffin: Hastes other trusts. Cures. Rangrith seems to be all he uses.

Noillurie: Seems to only use Kaiten unless she's self skillchaining. Kaiten does a decent amount of damage as well.

Have not noticed them Procing Double/Triple damage like normal relics.

paraphrased.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-06-30 15:01:07
Link | Citer | R

While they aren't as bad as they used to be they're still extremely slow at building tp. And while they attempt to skillchain, alot the time depending on which ones you use, they will ws at the same time and negate the very skillchain they were saving up for...

It's pretty neat when they actually get it right and do a 3 chain but it's a little on the rare side.

Also, every whm has glaring flaws... pretty obnoxious. A WHM who doesn't haste? A whm who doesn't pro/shell? A whm who will stand there and let you die occasionally lol? A whm who pretends to be a rdm?

Can't there be one good one? With auto-refresh, who has half of an intelligent AI... And the bards, while usually pretty decent, having to use both just so end up with the 2 songs you actually want is kinda lame. They worry too much about paeon/ballad. As mentioned a few times, they should have settings... or at least some functionality.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-06-30 17:15:39
Link | Citer | R

You mean the bst Lhu? (dem I's and L's lol >.<)

It's the guy in Windy S right next to the HP, he only sells one thing, her cipher.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-06-30 17:16:30
Link | Citer | R

ya i found it, must not have loaded when i zoned
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-06-30 19:09:39
Link | Citer | R

So far these new trusts suck lol. 151 barrage from elvira to colibri ;______; nno bst pets, and the relic WS do very little dmg, maybe its because im 60s? does get any better?

edit i concur bring sakura back lol i missed him and new mule coudl use the skill up + lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-06-30 20:00:42
Link | Citer | R

Trust as a whole is very lackluster, it's like having a mouthbreathing zero haste, zero STP player who doesn't gear swap...

We know how appealing that is, right.

They're neat for ***you can already solo, and do it a little faster, or for something you could ALMOST solo, if you had some curing power... and for novelty cuteness <3Sakura. But they're not to be relied upon in any way.

Granted I have never, and will never use them to speed up solo leveling, so, I cannot comment on that end. But Elivira is pretty bad, she will only shoot (she will not run into melee range unless you drag the mob to her), and with anni delay, and zero snap, she might shoot the mob once before it dies. And she waits until barrage will kill the mob before using, maybe a logic error.
 Fenrir.Moldtech
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-06-30 20:07:59
Link | Citer | R

Shame the front page of this thread hasn't been update in forever now :(

EDIT: To ask, does Ferrous Coffin cast Revivinesence? >:O
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-06-30 20:24:57
Link | Citer | R

There amazing for Solo lvling from the ground up

some are better for different lvls
 Leviathan.Darkcloudx
By Leviathan.Darkcloudx 2014-06-30 21:51:36
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
Trust as a whole is very lackluster, it's like having a mouthbreathing zero haste, zero STP player who doesn't gear swap...

We know how appealing that is, right.

They're neat for ***you can already solo, and do it a little faster, or for something you could ALMOST solo, if you had some curing power... and for novelty cuteness <3Sakura. But they're not to be relied upon in any way.

Granted I have never, and will never use them to speed up solo leveling, so, I cannot comment on that end. But Elivira is pretty bad, she will only shoot (she will not run into melee range unless you drag the mob to her), and with anni delay, and zero snap, she might shoot the mob once before it dies. And she waits until barrage will kill the mob before using, maybe a logic error.
I just summon her first that always put her in melee range for me
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2014-06-30 22:27:08
Link | Citer | R

So, finally got Joachim, and I was trying him out in campaign, with Ulmia and F. Coffin. All he ever gave me was double Madrigal, lol. If this is bad *** BRD I waited to acquire I think I'd rather just get any old other DD trust. :X
 Valefor.Tsurara
Serveur: Valefor
user: Hinamori
By Valefor.Tsurara 2014-06-30 23:31:12
Link | Citer | R

Trust NPC's (Especially mages) should use a gambit-like system from FFXII. It prioritizes what you need them to prioritize, and then they worry about the other stuff. It'll be able to suit the player, but then again Square Enix won't take the time to put something logical in, they'd rather just half-*** it and put things -they- think are useful when in truth a mob could smack you hard enough that no amount of paeon could save your sorry ***.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2014-07-01 00:17:14
Link | Citer | R

For those wondering, I immediately tested Ferreous Coffin to see if he uses Reviviscence, and he does not. :( He does cast Haste, does NOT cast Protect/Shell (unlike all other WHM trusts, which I actually like for my RUN since others are always messing up my Emboldened buff >_>), is quick on Cures and -na/Erase (same as Kupipi and Mihli), and melees and uses Randgrith.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-07-01 00:17:24
Link | Citer | R

I'm just happy we got any trusts at all. So tired of standing/leeching around in Abyssea. They are not meant for higher tier mobs, so the AI is good enough.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2014-07-01 00:23:36
Link | Citer | R

i agree im taking drg 1-99 on trust only. im 62 atm
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 70 71 72