First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 70 71 72
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-05-28 03:34:46
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kentai said: »
Just discovered Najelith gains access to Sidewinder at level 25. Just became one of the best DD trusts lol. Hitting T and VT pugils for like 350 with it.

She might be pretty good at low/mid levels with Sidewinder, but at high level she didn't impress me at all. Zazarg destroyed her when I happened to have a parser running in my all Serpent General party (along with Mihli).

I'd want to see better parsed tests comparing melee DD trusts, and my own experience with the melee DDs is somewhat limited (I tend to just use all support/healing for myself), but IIRC people seem to like Prishe and Tenzen, the newly revamped Zeid seems quite good, and Zazarg might be worth looking at more closely.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-28 03:44:24
Link | Citer | R

As far as my experience goes(I'm boring and often use the same ones), their dps at 99 is as follows:
Prishe
Lehko
Nanaa
Lion
Fablinix
Nashmeira

at least for dds. The others as you know waste time with other things so don't tend to parse too well. I'll tell you though Gessho has some shitty tp moves.
Shantotto runs out of MP too fast. Ingrid sucks balls.
Tenzen I guess is good but I only used him while leveling so not sure how he parses compared to others at 99.
By honeycomb 2014-05-28 04:30:12
Link | Citer | R

how do you get aldo?
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-05-28 04:44:24
Link | Citer | R

I tend to only use trusts in reives and one of Prishes TP moves are AoE, I generally go for Ulmia, Joachim + 1 DD so when Prishe does an AoE TP move she pulls hate off reive mobs, dies, gets my other trusts killed and sort of messes everything up so I don't use her.

Just need a reliable trust who won't AoE.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-28 04:49:56
Link | Citer | R

Trusts with AoE seem silly, especially when the AI isn't all that I.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-28 05:06:23
Link | Citer | R

honeycomb said: »
how do you get aldo?
Have to complete the second challenge in the mog&gob event(for both sides).
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-28 08:07:40
Link | Citer | R

Can you use trusts for nation mission battles?
 Odin.Ladyrikku
Serveur: Odin
user: LadyRikku
By Odin.Ladyrikku 2014-05-28 08:57:39
Link | Citer | R

But Gessho is a good Ninja Tank. I used him when I was "soloing" the RUNE AF3 Orborn NM and he was pretty good.
By DarkxStardustxDragon 2014-05-28 08:58:30
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

yes you can use Trust Npc summon before enter Mission Nation and CoP see link: Your text to link here... available mission
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-28 09:51:02
Link | Citer | R

DarkxStardustxDragon said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

yes you can use Trust Npc summon before enter Mission Nation and CoP see link: Your text to link here... available mission
Awesome. Thanks!

I was trying to look on BG for that info, but couldn't find anything.

I then tried 'save the children' and tried to summon them once I entered, but didn't work. Now I got it, and really only need them right now for 'Traveling abroad' fight for rank 3 so I can get the other trusts.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-28 09:54:45
Link | Citer | R

Can you summon in sky? I kindof want to level RNG up there but I don't want to bother if I can't summon trusts up there.
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
Serveur: Bahamut
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2014-05-28 10:47:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Can you summon in sky? I kindof want to level RNG up there but I don't want to bother if I can't summon trusts up there.

Yeah, I use them fighting gods etc, not sure about inside the palace though.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-28 12:01:58
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Greyfawkz said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Yeah, I use them fighting gods etc, not sure about inside the palace though.
Are they any good fighting gods?

That's even awesomer now. Still trying to do nation missions atm, but yeah definitely need to start getting sky soon too.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-28 12:02:53
Link | Citer | R

Got until June 2nd to get the moogle and the gob. Is the moogle any good? Did a few runs of that the other day.
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-05-28 12:04:23
Link | Citer | R

With the new update coming up, I would be interested to know who are the best NPCs in slots that we would normally be unable to fulfill. 99% of the time, I am using Joachim/Ulmia/Cherukiki, and have not had much time to do any tests with others.

As SE words it, they say you will be able to summon NPCs while you are in a party, so will that mean we can have six man parties with 18 NPCs? If this is the case, we will be using a lot of NPCs that normally don't see the light of day, so we will want to know who are the most efficient.

We already know that Cherukiki > Kupipi. Mihli is also a half decent healer, so we have the three mages right there. When it comes to Tanks, I want to assume Valaineral > Trion > Curilla. Please correct me if you believe otherwise. Then it comes down to pure DD power, (unless you want Treasure Hunter) and I would be very interested to see some data regarding damage, preferably on decent targets in Adoulin areas.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-28 12:06:44
Link | Citer | R

They occupy party slots, so you can only have 3 players+3 npc. Or 2+4, or 4+2, or 5+1.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-28 12:11:30
Link | Citer | R

Damn an alliance would have been nice, lol. Still a full party should work for most things.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-28 12:51:45
Link | Citer | R

Just discovered Najelith gains access to Sidewinder at level 25. Just became one of the best DD trusts lol. Hitting T and VT pugils for like 350 with it.
Sweet just got enough points to get Najelith too. Woot!
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-05-28 12:56:06
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
With the new update coming up, I would be interested to know who are the best NPCs in slots that we would normally be unable to fulfill. 99% of the time, I am using Joachim/Ulmia/Cherukiki, and have not had much time to do any tests with others.

As SE words it, they say you will be able to summon NPCs while you are in a party, so will that mean we can have six man parties with 18 NPCs? If this is the case, we will be using a lot of NPCs that normally don't see the light of day, so we will want to know who are the most efficient.

We already know that Cherukiki > Kupipi. Mihli is also a half decent healer, so we have the three mages right there. When it comes to Tanks, I want to assume Valaineral > Trion > Curilla. Please correct me if you believe otherwise. Then it comes down to pure DD power, (unless you want Treasure Hunter) and I would be very interested to see some data regarding damage, preferably on decent targets in Adoulin areas.

Haha, I've been using that combination as well.

As far as DD goes, SE has been tweaking and tinkering with Zeid for a while now. I'm not sure what they've done but he's kind of a beast now. His WS's are strong, he accurately stuns and just seems like an all-around good DD to have.

I haven't really messed with any others as of yet. Moogle and Goblin are fun to play with.

I hear Aldo can use Steal was it? I might have read that wrong.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-28 12:59:54
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Avalon said: »
Moogle and Goblin are fun to play with.
Fablinix sucks.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-28 13:14:04
Link | Citer | R

Ok so how come I can only summon 3 of them? Won't let me summon the 4th one I have.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-28 13:15:48
Link | Citer | R

Cause every character can only summon 3. That's why I only mentioned these combinations when the update comes:
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
They occupy party slots, so you can only have 3 players+3 npc. Or 2+4, or 4+2, or 5+1.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-28 13:21:53
Link | Citer | R

Cause every character can only summon 3. That's why I only mentioned these combinations when the update comes:
Ah missed the order of players/npcs. Oh well.

Definitely sticking with Najelith right now, that sidewider is nice.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-05-28 13:36:08
Link | Citer | R

Ohhhhh. I guess SE didn't word it well enough for me :p
 Sylph.Nimmstalph
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Nimmstalph 2014-05-28 16:23:24
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Avalon said: »
Moogle and Goblin are fun to play with.
Fablinix sucks.

Fablinix casts stun - I use it alot
By honeycomb 2014-05-28 16:33:50
Link | Citer | R

how do you get 3ooo titrus points to finish expert mode am trying to get aldo and this is beginning to be a pain most I get is 1ooo points.
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Waff
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2014-05-28 16:44:19
Link | Citer | R

how do you get 3ooo titrus points to finish expert mode am trying to get aldo and this is beginning to be a pain most I get is 1ooo points.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/43160/moogles-vs-goblins-event/4#2623391

Lots of good info in that thread.
 Siren.Kentai
Serveur: Siren
user: Kentai713
By Siren.Kentai 2014-05-28 16:54:23
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
She might be pretty good at low/mid levels with Sidewinder, but at high level she didn't impress me at all. Zazarg destroyed her when I happened to have a parser running in my all Serpent General party (along with Mihli). I'd want to see better parsed tests comparing melee DD trusts, and my own experience with the melee DDs is somewhat limited (I tend to just use all support/healing for myself), but IIRC people seem to like Prishe and Tenzen, the newly revamped Zeid seems quite good, and Zazarg might be worth looking at more closely.

Najelith waits for 150 TP to ws on her own, but will attempt to close a SC at any amount over 100 TP, which hurts her ability to keep up with Zazarg, who seems to use TP as soon as he hits 100 no matter what. I agree Zazarg is a monster, I guess I just have a crush on a Najelith :P. I think Prishe also TPs right at 100 TP, which could be why her damage parses so well. I wish all the DDs would work that way.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-05-28 17:10:12
Link | Citer | R

I did this on two chars and one of them was a mule.

Here we go, take BLM/WHM (at least level 5 BLM, level 2 WHM) and head on out. I had a Maple Wand and an INT ring also but it isn't needed really.

Important! - The fight has five phases, and the first phase is the most crucial.

Why? Because this is when you need to get a 100% bonus or a 200% "Point Twin" bonus. How do you get said bonus? You have to do a similar amount of physical damage, magic damage and/or healing magic.

I start out by doing a Water. Say for example, Water hits for 30 points, you now have to melee the mob until you get EXACTLY 30 points of physical damage. If you are too short of 30, or over 30, you will not receive the 200% Points Twin Bonus, which guarantees 3-8k for the fight.

You can also begin the fight with say ... 66 HP, and cure yourself up to 96 HP, which will be 30 healing magic, and will also count. If you fail to get a Points Twin Bonus (or at the very least the 100% bonus) you will need to run back to the NPC and start over. I can't stress this enough, it's always possible to get the bonuses on the other phases, but you might find it harder, at least I did.

Once you get the Points Twin (200%) bonus (it's possible to get a 50% or 100% bonus at the same time as well), you will spam Water for the rest of the fight. You will run out of MP after a while so switch to Stone for a little bit, then switch back to Water.

On my main, I did 6.6k doing this. On my mule I got lucky with bonuses at the start, and decided to do Manafront halfway through for the laugh and ended up with 7.9k. I was placed second in some of the categories behind a guy who had a score of 11.8k. It's doable, you just have to be good at math. Turn after each melee hit if you want to make absolutely sure.

Happy Hunting!
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 70 71 72