Game: FFXI
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-05-04 16:12:32
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Mabrook said:
I quit FFXI, but I never got my goodbyes 8(

Hypnotizd!!

How goes in game?
I've been quitted since March 31 ;) I wouldn't know.
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2010-05-04 16:25:18
Link | Citer | R

See ya in a few weeks.
 Asura.Poupee
Serveur: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-05-04 16:28:35
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
/waves
Thats fun!
And byeee
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-05-04 16:29:03
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Zooyork said:
Good Bye FFXI i shall miss all the fun

=/ Seeya man...

You never got round to taking me on at pvp yo >.>;
 Ramuh.Zooyork
By Ramuh.Zooyork 2010-05-09 14:14:36
Link | Citer | R

i wont be back gave all my ***away and gave my account away too done with the game, and i joined the military anyways im focusing 100% on that
 Unicorn.Boric
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Fantasia
By Unicorn.Boric 2010-05-09 14:17:36
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Zooyork said:
Good Bye FFXI i shall miss all the fun

youll be back. they always come crawling back...
By Zekko 2010-05-09 14:23:12
Link | Citer | R

Why do people always say "you'll be back"
How do you know they will?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-05-09 14:25:21
Link | Citer | R

Zekko said:
Why do people always say "you'll be back"
How do you know they will?

Because a high amount of people do return shortly, lol.
So far I've been gone for about 6~7 months and have absolutely no urges to return. Will that change? Who knows. Probably not, especially because if I do start over, it'll be in XIV.
 Kujata.Akeda
Serveur: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-05-09 14:30:30
Link | Citer | R

I think with the amount of time you'd need to invest to level and gear a job to 99, I'd rather start over in 14.

Ramuh.Zooyork
By Ramuh.Zooyork 2010-05-09 15:00:22
Link | Citer | R

most people on this game go "you'll be back" because they have lost whats called having a life they sit in front of a PC,360, PS2 or PS3 all day and forgot how to talk to people I'm apart of something more important than a game I'm part of the military so goodbye and farewell FFXI and FFXIAH.com i know someone on this thing will find away to be a *** about this comment so go ahead wont hurt me at all i don't know you in Real Life so its wont hurt me at all

I quit FFXI if u don't like that thats OK with me personally i could care a less about whats you think if your going to be a *** Thank you for all the positive comments some of you left for me

United States Marine Corps
Hooyah
 Siren.Clinpachi
Serveur: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-05-09 15:10:34
Link | Citer | R

I joined the military myself but during A-school or C-school you'll find yourself with decent free time. Being the marines though you'll probably meet new friends and spend time with those in your unit.

I personally went Navy and I'm already contracted to be an air traffic controller, I already know almost my entire path straight up to and through A-school i just don't know where I'll be able to pick to be stationed.

I plan to still pop on and say hey, maybe do an event once in awhile. But it's understandable to want to just quit completely.

Best of luck and Hooyah~!

(and btw i thought marines said Oorah)
 Phoenix.Darki
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:12:18
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Zooyork said:
most people on this game go "you'll be back" because they have lost whats called having a life they sit in front of a PC,360, PS2 or PS3 all day and forgot how to talk to people I'm apart of something more important than a game I'm part of the military so goodbye and farewell FFXI and FFXIAH.com i know someone on this thing will find away to be a *** about this comment so go ahead wont hurt me at all i don't know you in Real Life so its wont hurt me at all

I quit FFXI if u don't like that thats OK with me personally i could care a less about whats you think if your going to be a *** Thank you for all the positive comments some of you left for me

Hooyah

lol why do all militaries brag theyre on the military overall? its so lame. Your basicly a dog of the goverment. Don't brag, you arent good enough to get a decent job so you go to the military because you have nothing better going on lol and you just /raged at trollz. HOW LAME :D
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Banefulsamurai 2010-05-09 15:13:59
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

Talk about a *** comment...
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:14:11
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Akeda said:
I think with the amount of time you'd need to invest to level and gear a job to 99, I'd rather start over in 14.

new game wont be same game as ffxi with different graphics, if thats what your expecting.

Its like the sims 2 and sims 3..totaly different games, not same game improoved.
By shadower 2010-05-09 15:15:19
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Zekko said:
Why do people always say "you'll be back" How do you know they will?
Because a high amount of people do return shortly, lol. So far I've been gone for about 6~7 months and have absolutely no urges to return. Will that change? Who knows. Probably not, especially because if I do start over, it'll be in XIV.

I'm quit about 3 months...I don't see I'll be back for FFXI unless I start over with FF14 :)
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-05-09 15:15:51
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

lol why do all militaries brag theyre on the military overall? its so lame. Your basicly a dog of the goverment. Don't brag, you arent good enough to get a decent job so you go to the military because you have nothing better going on lol and you just /raged at trollz. HOW LAME :D

Could be something around the lines that it's something to be proud of, that 70% of the United States population wouldn't even make it past the MEPS examination to enlist.

If you think Police, Firemen, and Military personnel are 'dogs of the government' then i think someone needs to grow up a little bit or take a few history classes.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:16:05
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Banefulsamurai said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

Talk about a *** comment...

lol everyone was saying bye and stating the truth, most players come back, I came back after two years. I'll probably quit and come back, thats how it rolls for some people others dont care and leave it behind, nad usually those that DO leave it behind forever dont come on a forum seeking for attention that they quit and invisibly gave away theyre char whcih they probably keep under an eye lol

so in reality, real quitters just /shutdown and never again look at POL. end of story.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:18:37
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

Could be something around the lines that it's something to be proud of, that 70% of the United States population wouldn't even make it past the MEPS examination to enlist.

If you think Police, Firemen, and Military personnel are 'dogs of the government' then i think someone needs to grow up a little bit or take a few history classes.

I was involved in the military and I got past it, I know what its like and its nothing to be proud of, got a family member that also went through it just fine, he came back really fucekd up from the trainning. Nothing to be proud of... really, you put yourself in that shitty situation.

and no, I didnt put myself in that situation to get involved in the military, I was forced.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-09 15:19:25
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

I'll agree that it's lame to wear the military on your sleeve and constantly brag about being in it. It's also pretty lame to pull the RL card on an interweb forum.

That said, people join the military for a wide variety of reasons. While some jobs in the military are indeed easy, some of them are as hard or harder than nearly any civilian jobs.

The military is too large and diverse for any one blanket statement like that to be valid.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:21:27
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

I'll agree that it's lame to wear the military on your sleeve and constantly brag about being in it. It's also pretty lame to pull the RL card.

That said, people join the military for a wide variety of reasons, some of them different than others. While some jobs in the military are indeed easy, some of them are as hard or harder than nearly any civilian jobs.

The military is too large and diverse for any one blanket statement like that to be valid.

The military is ***, more war and hatred, more families separated, blahblahblah.

Don't pull your *** social rank on us, we dont give a *** your a dog of the goverment. Your as human, you only sold yourself to the devil.
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-05-09 15:21:47
Link | Citer | R

It is what you make of it. If you don't feel proud for serving your country and help making it what it is today then that's fine and all. Everyone is titled to an opinion or experience but calling the police, firemen, or military 'dogs of the government' is completely uncalled for and i take high offense to that.

And I'm not sure how old you are, but when i signed my contract they made me take an oath that i was not being forced and joining of my own free will.

I'm not sure why anyone would say they were forced to join the military with that being the case.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-09 15:22:18
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

I'll agree that it's lame to wear the military on your sleeve and constantly brag about being in it. It's also pretty lame to pull the RL card.

That said, people join the military for a wide variety of reasons, some of them different than others. While some jobs in the military are indeed easy, some of them are as hard or harder than nearly any civilian jobs.

The military is ***, more war and hatred, more families separated, blahblahblah.

Don't pull your *** social rank on us, we dont give a *** your a dog of the goverment. Your as human, you only sold yourself to the devil.

social rank? what?
First Page 2 3