Pandemonium Warden Can Be Defeated??

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Pandemonium Warden can be defeated??
Pandemonium Warden can be defeated??
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-21 13:45:35
Link | Citer | R

I thought SE left PW pretty much unkillable, like Absolute Virtue, yet on my way to a PT, I see this..

Regardless, Congrats to Enurrsha of Phoenix on full 4/4 Hachiryu set.
 Siren.Stewie
Serveur: Siren
user: Stewie
By Siren.Stewie 2010-03-21 13:46:16
Link | Citer | R

Yes it's been killed 15+ times.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-21 13:47:25
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Stewie said:
Yes it's been killed 15 times.

Well, at least I'm not 100 kills behind. >.>
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2010-03-21 13:48:56
Link | Citer | R

actually quite a few groups that have produced kills of PW.

a JP group on Diabolos has defeated it twice, I know there's at least four or five others since Apathy did it many months ago. And I'm sure there are more unrecorded kills.
 Diabolos.Ghlin
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2010-03-21 13:52:58
Link | Citer | R

yeah a jp galka sam (i know the name but i'll not say it) has the nanatsu and he looked like he had the set-up for it too. i wonder if he has the ishikoten (sp) merits for it as well. i'd like to see what that sword can do.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-21 13:53:59
Link | Citer | R

First kill was back in January 09 if I remember right, Apathy. A decent number of shells have killed him since then, but he's still no joke.
 Shiva.Weewoo
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-03-21 13:54:32
Link | Citer | R

People still gotta log out for 2hr? Not gonna debate if that was the "intended" way of killing it, but just curious.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-21 13:54:59
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Ghlin said:
yeah a jp galka sam (i know the name but i'll not say it) has the nanatsu and he looked like he had the set-up for it too. i wonder if he has the ishikoten (sp) merits for it as well. i'd like to see what that sword can do.

I'd like to have the H2H for PUP, when it gets to that lvl. >.>
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-21 13:56:16
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Weewoo said:
People still gotta log out for 2hr? Not gonna debate if that was the "intended" way of killing it, but just curious.
I haven't kept up with PW information, but I know Apathy found a way to deal with it without /logout. Others probably have as well. Last I heard they still /logout though, just because it's easier.

Can't give you any eyewitness experience on the final form though, only shell that's really made a semi-serious effort at it here got their *** reamed. Was funny as hell though.
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-03-21 13:57:16
Link | Citer | R

The arena is pretty big. I'm sure they can kite the guy with the most enmity away from everyone and make him the sacrificial lamb to waste the 2hr on one guy instead of everyone.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-21 13:58:00
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Ghlin said:
Yeah if actually gear yourself to miss say 25-50% of the time you could probably gain alot of tp. iirc zanshin also gets a nice acc boost along with alot more tp if you merit ishikoten. Not to mention if you disregard acc like that you can put more att/str/dex etc on your melee hits
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-21 13:58:02
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Weewoo said:
The arena is pretty big. I'm sure they can kite the guy with the most enmity away from everyone and make him the sacrificial lamb to waste the 2hr on one guy instead of everyone.
Doesn't work that way. Aside from whatever the trick there is to deal with it, AF will continue until everyone on the hate list is dead. If he was that simple the first (maybe second) time a shell reached the final form would have been a win.
 Shiva.Weewoo
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-03-21 13:59:18
Link | Citer | R

Wow that sucks. So it really is a kill everyone move. No wonder logout is needed. I wonder how anyone managed to kill it without logging.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-21 13:59:42
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I beleive the first time they got to final form and they all split up and it came after each and every group lol. Whoops
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-21 14:00:31
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Weewoo said:
Wow that sucks. So it really is a kill everyone move. No wonder logout is needed. I wonder how anyone managed to kill it without logging.
Having a 2nd team with 0 hate come in after everyone dies?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-21 14:02:54
Link | Citer | R

As if you didn't need enough people already... PW kills generally run 40+ people I think. Main alliance, lamps alliance, additional support team in a third (small) alliance, and rotated DDs for the dead and as forms change.