Recruiting (good) Players Who Are Coming To Leviathan And Need A Great Dynamis Shell.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Remora » Recruiting (good) players who are coming to Leviathan and need a great Dynamis Shell.
Recruiting (good) players who are coming to Leviathan and need a great Dynamis Shell.
 Leviathan.Hotpiercedguy
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Hotpiercedguy 2010-03-05 01:42:20
Link | Citer | R

Well, I figured I would use the opportunity of the server merge to recruit any good Remora folk who may need a Dynamis Shell.

I run Alttab. We are one of the best dynamis shells around. We have been together for over 5 years (6 in May). We have monthly Dynamis Lord kills, and do all zones including farming and beating Dynamis-Tav. We are a great skilled friendly bunch. Most anyone who knows will agree we are a great fun group.

At the moment, I am only looking for people who already have Dynamis-xarcabard access. We may at some point in the future open it up for open recruitment. If you are interested, or want to see details and rules etc. (We used a complicated yet very fair points based system) go to alttabls.freeforums.org and check it out and apply if you like in the application section. Then upon merger, you will be pearled etc. Send me a private message on the alttab site or e-mail me directly at hotpiercedguyhotmail.com with any questions concerns etc.

Our times are Tues. 5PM PST and Sat. 2PM PST

Thank you.

Also; I hope all dynamis leaders can work together with scheduling etc so we don't steal each other's zones. Most all the leaders use the dynamis calender at dynamiscalendar.com and it wrks out well.

We have had the same time slots since the LS started in 2004.