users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Fable 2
Fable 2
 Garuda.Littledarc
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
By Garuda.Littledarc 2008-10-21 01:27:48
Link | Citer | R

I'm off to get my copy of Fable 2. Looks like it's gonna be a great open world RPG. If anyone wants to discuss it at all feel free. If you want to co-op send me a PM i'll add you to my friend list.
 Garuda.Kaden
user: Kadengt
By Garuda.Kaden 2008-10-21 08:28:09
Link | Citer | R

I dont have it or my 360 yet, but I will in about another 2 weeks hopefully. Looks like it is an awesome game though from what i've seen of it and what i've read on it.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2008-10-21 09:37:10
Link | Citer | R

I got it! And it looks pretty good. I only got to the part after you collect the 5 gold. Have 2 tests today so had to stop playing earlier than I had wanted. ;_; Damn Spanish 2 lol I really like it so far though. I'm looking forward to lots of the customization.
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2008-10-21 10:32:23
Link | Citer | R

i think the dog is going to kind of be like your pet in black and white as far as the way he learns and behaves. i havn't been able to play mine yet but i will in a few hours.

did you guys hear about kmart and EB/gamestop breaking the street date? 1000$ a game + no gears of war 2 for release. M$ is pretty strict but they deserved it. i honestly didn't know kmart sold videogames >.>
 Hades.Triet
Serveur: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2008-10-21 12:57:29
Link | Citer | R

Awaiting for mine to arrive in the mail. Hopefully sometime later today. I am up for a co-op soon, considering Fable 2 Limited Edition comes with a free 48-hour xbox live. I am going to mess around on Fable 2 for a couple weeks and I don't have xbox live gold so I am going to wait to activate the card. My gamertag is "FlyAwayonError" if you want to team up sometime.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2008-10-21 13:00:47
Link | Citer | R

Haha, Kmart used to be big stuff. Til they went bankrupt once or twice.. I thought it was funny on the top of the game box, it said "Do not sell before 10/21/08" Which at the time I thought was funny because as of 5 minutes before it had been 10/20/08 lol

But I'm not sure. I haven't had a chance to interact with the dog yet (not being that far as of now). But as soon as I get home, no classes tomorrow. So it'll be a Fable 2 marathon haha!
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2008-10-21 14:06:08
Link | Citer | R

wow. so i'm so pissed off. i preordered the LE at blockbuster cause it was the only place left to order the LE and they DIDN'T HAVE IT IN! the lady offered to give me 20$ off a regular version though, also she offered to have the LE "overnight delivered" and "promised" it would be there tomorrow.

what really pisses me off is that i CALLED the day before and they said they had it in stock.

blockbuster is now on my forever ***list.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-11-03 19:01:24
Link | Citer | R

Just finished fable2. Wish they would fix the co-op though, pretty lame you can't see your friends true appearance. My xbox gamertag is scragg0x if anyone wants to add me.
 Alexander.Antonaki
Serveur: Alexander
user: Antonaki
By Alexander.Antonaki 2008-11-04 05:15:09
Link | Citer | R

Excellent game although co-op is ***and very short but great none the less, 1000/1000 sup.
 Fairy.Raikan
Serveur: Fairy
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2008-11-04 05:29:26
Link | Citer | R

Fable 2 was fun, longer than the first one, but it did still feel pretty short all in all.

Story was very well done though.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2008-11-04 05:49:42
Link | Citer | R

I like the money making, and how much stuff you can buy. I really want to get some of those legendary weapons though.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2008-11-04 08:46:04
Link | Citer | R

You can add me if you want too AlycatPurrs

I beat the game also and only got 2/? legendary weapons. Send me a message on xbox if you need help too.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-11-04 11:17:31
Link | Citer | R

They rushed this game it seems but it still turned out to be alright. Supply/demand money making seemed pointless when you can just bar tend or cut wood. Whats with the carriage rider when you can just warp to any zone. It was nearly impossible to profit much from any of the gambling games, or maybe I just sucked. The ghoul augment made the game easy, I don't think they meant to have it attainable from the vendor.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2008-11-04 12:14:03
Link | Citer | R

Yea I agree. that's how I just whooped everything and the crucible with that augment. I made money by just blacksmithing and bartending. I'm almost done with all the last bit of quests on being good and gonna start an evil later after I do all the gargoyles and demon doors. think im 4/9 demon doors and 0/50 for gargoyles lol I only had bout 300k that I earned myself but then some ppl started gifting me gold and I didnt ask, so then I started giving gold away lol cause someone gave me almost 5mil after I already finished the game lol Of course with that money glitch people were able to just buy everything, I didn't use it at all, rather enjoy the game.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [48 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Danagon
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Danagon
By Bahamut.Danagon 2008-12-22 02:16:55
Link | Citer | R

hear this game is short, buuut is it worth getting?
 Odin.Marigrim
Serveur: Odin
user: Mmaarrii
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-22 03:27:56
Link | Citer | R

I thought it was worth it, it was short but I had fun with it, a bit too easy though. I Unlocked all the achivements got all the items augments special weapons and etc and got bored :/ Took about 2 months not playing it all that much. Still I enjoyed it though all the same so I guess to me it was worth the
$60 I paid for it. Was funny at the end having my gender switched from that potion XD