Looking for a Social
 Seraph.Icefoxx
Serveur: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Icefoxx
By Seraph.Icefoxx 2009-12-10 21:28:42
Link | Citer | R

Hello!

Since my endgame LS at the moment is going relatively slow... I am looking for a social linkshell to just hang out in. If it's missions and such if I'm on and want to help I will it's not a big deal. I'm mainly focused on maybe making a few new friends and possibly leveling some jobs with other shell members. I'm more interested in an LS that is actually friendly, maybe even considered family like. If you know of one, or have one yourself that will make a home for me please let me know. Thanks for the help in advance.
 Seraph.Aena
user: Phoenixe
By Seraph.Aena 2009-12-10 21:30:29
Link | Citer | R

I think I second this notion... :(
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-10 21:43:02
Link | Citer | R

all are welcome to social shell...its small one...with everyone busy rl its been dead lately
 Seraph.Mooshie
user: Mooshie
By Seraph.Mooshie 2009-12-11 04:03:37
Link | Citer | R

I'm a sackholder in a good social ls. Its a small affair which can be quite quiet on weekdays, but everyone gets along. We pretty much hang out when not on our endgame shells, which the shell is spread over many of. Its mostly US with some UK.

The older players tend to not to mission together and instead just banter, but theres a few new players who we help on genkai, missions and all that other stuff.

Feel free to /tell me ingame if you'd like a pearl.
 Seraph.Aena
user: Phoenixe
By Seraph.Aena 2009-12-11 04:26:09
Link | Citer | R

Oh wow, I see PUPs! ♥