Forum » FFXI » Digging » Chocobo digging changes; new chocobo armor
Chocobo digging changes; new chocobo armor
 Phoenix.Lucasta
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: lucasta
By Phoenix.Lucasta 2009-11-11 10:35:08
Link | Citer | R

Has anyone tried out any of the various new Chocobo related enhancement armor? I have bred my own digger chocobo with FC decernment and receptivity and have been digging for about a year now and i play the Hot and Cold as often as i get to play. I only had enough chocobucks to purchase 2 or the 8 new pieces. I picked up the Sky Blue armor (enhances chocobo digging skill) and one of the Hot and Cold enhancement ones.

Already i have noticed an increase in the items that i usually dig up in my usual digging spots while wearing the body piece albeit i have only tested the new piece with about 20 stacks of greens. the quality of items remains normal with mostly junk. Has anyone else experimented with this body piece?

Also there is a new log message when you find an item. Something to the effect of... your chocobo gains valuable information from the find... or something to that effect. I only get the message when i find an item but not on every item. It also seems that you can get this message on any item you find. At first glance it seems that SE had added some form of visual confirmation upon gaining digging skill that was previously entirely a hidden process other than dig "recast" times or zone-in wait times. Im curious to see if there will actually be some kind of log message that explicitly says you have gained a level in chocobo skill.

or i could be way off entirely lol.