Looking For Dyna D Entrance.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Looking for dyna d entrance.
Looking for dyna d entrance.
 Ragnarok.Yohanxz
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Yohan2015
By Ragnarok.Yohanxz 2022-11-30 09:16:17
Link | Citer | R

Looking for people to let me in dynamis d so I can get my +2 upgrades, Thank you.
By RadialArcana 2022-11-30 18:47:41
Link | Citer | R

Do a /yell and ask for 2 others. People do this quite often on Asura, and sometimes Bahamut.
By Draylo 2022-11-30 19:07:10
Link | Citer | R

Looks like hes on a dead server, have to move to Asura
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-11-30 19:17:56
Link | Citer | R

Moving to Asura is not the answer for everything. Persist with yells and people will come, eventually.
By Draylo 2022-11-30 19:36:31
Link | Citer | R

No in my opinion they should do mergers. Well, why wait when he can just go to a populated server and get his money worth
You dont think hes tried yelling? He probably got crickets on a server with 300 ppl.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-11-30 19:41:00
Link | Citer | R

SE should have merged servers a long time ago, but they make more money not to do that because of players who jump around to sell high priced items on small servers struggling for supply.

As someone who has played on one of the smallest servers for years, getting people to enter Dynamis-D is not so hard that it warrants jumping server. Just keep trying, it will happen.
By RadialArcana 2022-12-01 04:11:45
Link | Citer | R

Majority of people on smaller servers don't want merges though, which is why they don't do it. If they could do merges they would cause it would save them money.

If you play with your LS and friends you can just treat the game like your clubhouse or whatever, other people just make it harder to get into content.

If you actually think about that 300 people all standing in a football field, it's actually a lot of people. The only reason you think it's not is because you're comparing one number with another from larger ones.
[+]