Link | Citer | R

Curses, foiled again
 Asura.Highwynn
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Highwynd
By Asura.Highwynn 2022-11-17 13:07:10
Link | Citer | R

Nothing was more fun than pre-ilvl era doing Neo Nyzul isle with SCH tricked out for 12 min Embrava and a couple of BLU/NINs. Sudden Lunge was OP for shutting down bosses or annoying floor NMs, Delta Thrust completely prevented bosses from using TP moves, and BLU could basically one shot lesser enemies with Heavy Blow and Quad. Continuum. Toggling models off so we could target enemies through walls and /check for impossible to gauge and lamps. The floor 100 gear was so good too.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-17 13:23:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Highwynn said: »
Nothing was more fun than pre-ilvl era doing Neo Nyzul isle with SCH tricked out for 12 min Embrava and a couple of BLU/NINs. Sudden Lunge was OP for shutting down bosses or annoying floor NMs, Delta Thrust completely prevented bosses from using TP moves, and BLU could basically one shot lesser enemies with Heavy Blow and Quad. Continuum. Toggling models off so we could target enemies through walls and /check for impossible to gauge and lamps. The floor 100 gear was so good too.
Had a static for that when I was dating my hot French ex back in what was it, Late 2012/early 2013?

WAR BLU BLU DRG SCH SCH, sometimes SCH WHM. My ex would dual box her pocket WHM on days 2nd SCH couldn't make it(Dreadnot from here!).

I called the shots, and against Enemy Leaders / 20-100 bosses we were rocking Diffusion'd Animating Wails / Triumphant Roar. Really let us absolutely crush everything. Plus we were rockin' Ukon, Almacex2, and the OAX spear. Really really smashed bosses.