First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Valefor.Esdain
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-19 21:48:02
Link | Citer | R

Topic.

I wish seals and crests just got sent to Shami automatically. They are a constant inventory -1 to -5 nearly at all times.

I know it wouldn't work without some tweaking and adjustments because sometimes you need to take seals and crests to NPCs like Maat, but still. Japan should be able to figure this one out.

Any QoL you would like to see?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nariont 2022-09-20 02:56:45
Link | Citer | R

seconded but add pet items to that list, oils, pet foods, heck even pet jugs, and for that matter somehow consolidate jug pets into either 1 universal jug or seperated into families, instead of this 1 jug for every nq and (most) hq pets
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-09-20 03:27:09
Link | Citer | R

-AH sales limit raised to 10.

-a quest that enables Nomad Moogles to visit your real mog house, enabling access to 'Storage' from them and not just inside a proper mog house.

-removal of the 'rare' tag from Abyssea NM pop items to allow single boxers the same level of convenience as a person with multiple characters

-fix the Odyssey moglophone system to match the Omen canteen one.
[+]
 Asura.Yottaxa
Serveur: Asura
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2022-09-20 03:31:29
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »

-removal of the 'rare' tag from Abyssea NM pop items to allow single boxers the same level of convenience as a person with multiple characters

Its not intended as such, but the recycle bin does work for this purpose... just don't disconnect accidentally lol. (it's not like the pops are valuable for most of them)
[+]
By RadialArcana 2022-09-20 03:38:34
Link | Citer | R

People need to start using the official forums more, they actually check there.
[+]
 Asura.Myasasa
user: Myasasa
By Asura.Myasasa 2022-09-20 04:14:03
Link | Citer | R

Synergy recipe for Zurim skill+ earring
and make bullet/bolt/arrow not consomable
 Bismarck.Oldmancebi
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Oldmancebi 2022-09-20 05:01:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Yottaxa said: »

Its not intended as such, but the recycle bin does work for this purpose... just don't disconnect accidentally lol. (it's not like the pops are valuable for most of them)

Doesn't work for Abyssea pops. I've tried this and it acts as if you're still holding it. The joys of farming Amber lights!
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-09-20 05:39:15
Link | Citer | R

it did for about 3 weeks- I rebuilt my duardabla during that magical time. But there was an adjustment that made this no longer possible about 2 months ago or so.
By NotInspctrgdget 2022-09-20 05:59:21
Link | Citer | R

#1/top of the list/should be prioritized over anything else: Removal of the 1,000,000 gil delivery box cap if sending to same POL account mules. As much as I would like this removed completely, this would at least fix one of the biggest annoyances in today's game.

other ideas:

- a Key item or temporary purchased item that allows for Support Jobs to be used for Sheol Gaol NM clears. Make it 100k segments, I don't care. The majority of the playerbase is having trouble clearing v20 NMs and is becoming a major bottleneck for players to overcome.
- a Key Item gained though SoA/RoV/AVR Mission progression that shortens Coalition Imprimatur restock time to 1 hour
- a Key Item gained though ToAU/RoV/AVR Mission progression that increases the amount of Ichor gained per Einherjar victory
OR
Make it so Ichor received for Einherjar victories are a static 1920 regardless of Wing tier chosen. The purpose for either one of these is to alleviate congestion and wait times on the more populated servers
- an NPC in the Abyssea zones that resets individual Visitant Lights to 0 at the cost of Cruor
- make it so Voiddust traded to the voidwatch NPCs puts the extra stones into the reserve stock instead of onhand stock
- Ability to send augmented Sinister Reign equipment to same account mules
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2022-09-20 06:03:55
Link | Citer | R

* Remove the d-box gil-sending cap -or- if I'm sending gil in the d-box and I press left, it should stop at 1,000,000 gil instead of letting me put all my gil in but then rejecting it.

* Remove the magic damage spam nerf. At this point we need a melee or scholar skillchaining anyway to do respectable magic damage and 6-man parties are basically the most we use, so it would just allow GEOs to MB in parties with a BLM.

* Fix all of the menus associated with Chocobo raising. They all have stupidly high latency because they were made poorly.

* Give Sylvie a Dunna.

* Substantially (10x?) raise EP/kill in time-gated events like Omen, Odyssey, and Sortie so players can get EP on the jobs they actually play without grinding for untold hours.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
Serveur: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-20 07:33:32
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »

If you post in Japanese.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2022-09-20 07:51:12
Link | Citer | R

-AH sales limit raised to 100
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-20 08:29:10
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Esdain said: »
I wish seals and crests just got sent to Shami automatically. They are a constant inventory -1 to -5 nearly at all times.
Pretty much everything like that could just be a "Currency". They're already stored as such when you give them to Shami, so they wouldn't even have to add another line to your Currencies menu. Whenever you need to trade any to Maat, you could theoretically just talk to him to surrender them.

FFXI just has... so many currencies. Even stuff like those Duskorb Stones +1. Like aaahhh why do there have to be so many! I think one of the things they could do for QOL is just consolidate some of the more "like" currencies.

Otherwise, my vote is for more Auction House slots. I firmly believe that's one of the best things they could do for the game.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-09-20 09:06:58
Link | Citer | R

Turn off the servers
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-09-20 09:12:54
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Zenion
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Zenion
By Fenrir.Zenion 2022-09-20 09:32:44
Link | Citer | R

Last time anyone from SE's side of things interacted with the suggestions thread there was about four years ago. Official forums are just where you go to be told that grinding on a random number generator is good and intentional design and you're an ignorant idiot for daring to imply anything about the game should be player-friendly.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-09-20 09:40:04
Link | Citer | R

it did for about 3 weeks- I rebuilt my duardabla during that magical time. But there was an adjustment that made this no longer possible about 2 months ago or so.

It still works, I tested it recently. There's just a condition that causes you to lose any excess pop items you get in your treasure pool. The key is to not have your inventory ever fill up to 80, or ever have a pop item sitting in the treasure pool. If it does, the game apparently reads that you already have the same pop item on you or your recycle bin and it auto drops it the moment you make space. I've sent several pop items to my recycle bin and was able to retrieve multiples of them. But the moment my inventory filled up, I couldn't do the trick anymore.
[+]
By Meeble 2022-09-20 09:41:50
Link | Citer | R

I can't take credit for it, but hands down the best QoL suggestion I've ever seen was making wardrobe #1 Job-specific. Like, when you switch to BST, it loads your BST wardrobe, and anything in there is only accessible when you're actively on BST. JSE, capes, ammo, pet food, lockstyle stuff, whatever. When you switch to another job, all the BST stuff goes poof and it loads the relevant job specific wardrobe for that instead.

It shouldn't be substantially harder to implement than 1-8 were, and the client only has to load the job you're on, so it's a neat way to give players lots of space without taking days to load in every time you zone.

The best QoL I ever expect to actually see, on the other hand... probably 99 stack echo drops.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Armaddon
user: Hibiu
By Lakshmi.Armaddon 2022-09-20 09:51:04
Link | Citer | R

Still works fine if you're solo, even with trusts (assuming we're talking about the rare/ex items and not the Key Items). Just ran out to La Theine Liege to test with Transparent Insect Wings, and have two in my recycle bin plus one in my inventory:

Edit: Buuki mentioned the same while I was running around killing bugs :P
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-09-20 09:53:08
Link | Citer | R

Now try it with a full inventory, make space for that wing, and watch it drop to the ground. It's a weird condition there
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-09-20 09:57:41
Link | Citer | R

Biggest QoLs I would like would be:

1) increase the packet data to include buffs for all alliance members, not just party
2) increase the packet data to include DEBUFFS on current target.

I think these could be reasonably doable even by their skeleton crew and would be quite game changing for me.
Additionally I could say "implement packetflow in-game" but then again we already have packetflow so who cares.
 Lakshmi.Armaddon
user: Hibiu
By Lakshmi.Armaddon 2022-09-20 09:59:21
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Now try it with a full inventory, make space for that wing, and watch it drop to the ground. It's a weird condition there

Yeah, I blame some spaghetti code somewhere
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-09-20 10:06:32
Link | Citer | R

The biggest QOL for me would be for them to actually implement that Auto Target adjustment I suggested at the AMA, that they said they would look into.
[+]
 Bahamut.Belkin
user: Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2022-09-20 10:29:33
Link | Citer | R

A customizable (even if its minor) Auto Target would be the top one for me, for sure. Just like, four options, I think, is all that would be necessary.

Closest
Furthest
Lowest current HP
Highest current HP

And then the option to not target enemy pets. BST pets, wyverns, avatars. Actually, that by itself would be fantastic.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-20 10:56:47
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Belkin said: »
A customizable (even if its minor) Auto Target would be the top one for me, for sure. Just like, four options, I think, is all that would be necessary.

And then the option to not target enemy pets. BST pets, wyverns, avatars. Actually, that by itself would be fantastic.
Alternatively, the ability to toggle having your weapon drawn even when not autoattacking a specific enemy, so even when the one you're targeting dies you don't have to deal with the full animation cycle of sheathing and drawing your weapon again.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2022-09-20 11:00:52
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Zenion said: »

Last time anyone from SE's side of things interacted with the suggestions thread there was about four years ago. Official forums are just where you go to be told that grinding on a random number generator is good and intentional design and you're an ignorant idiot for daring to imply anything about the game should be player-friendly.

It's not about interacting, it's that they read it to get ideas of a different viewpoints of things.

That's not to say they will do what you ask for, but there is more of a chance than posting it here.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-09-20 11:16:56
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Bahamut.Belkin said: »

Alternatively, the ability to toggle having your weapon drawn even when not autoattacking a specific enemy, so even when the one you're targeting dies you don't have to deal with the full animation cycle of sheathing and drawing your weapon again.
I doubt they'd do this. There's gear with latent effects that activates only while engaged. Would allow players to just idle with a weapon and get the bonus. Also, I'm pretty sure the act of engaging requires a monster, with the way they designed it. Any change to that would probably need to be an entire battle system overhaul. Whenever you ask SE to do things like this, they just say "this is not possible" without ever reviewing it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6