Help With Autoexec (setup)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Help with Autoexec (setup)
Help with Autoexec (setup)
 Phoenix.Evolved
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Special1
By Phoenix.Evolved 2022-08-26 20:39:28
Link | Citer | R

I think I have this setup correctly, but it's not working in-game.

I have autexec loaded, and here is my autoexec.xml file:
Code
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<autoexec>
<!-- This is an autocreated AutoExec file. the next line is commented out and not going to be ran, its to show an example on how to add commands to this file. -->
<!--register event="login" silent="true" runonce="true">load expwatch</register-->

<!-- <register event="hpplt70" silent="true">input /ma drain <t></register> -->
<!-- <register event="mpplt50" silent="true">input /ja convert <me></register> -->

<register event="mpplt50" silent="true" runonce="false">input /ja convert <me></register>
<register event="hpplt70" silent="true" runonce="false">input /ma drain <t></register>
</autoexec>

What I'm trying to do is automatically cast Convert on my rdm when my MP% is less than 50, and cast Drain on my blm if my HP% is less than 70.

I thought these 2 things would be an easy way to figure out the programming of autoexec, but not sure if I have it setup or written out right. I have the autoexec.xml (code above) in the Autoexec folder under windower/plugins. I do have the first 2 lines remarked out, because they didn't work either.
 Bahamut.Ayasha
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ayasha
By Bahamut.Ayasha 2022-08-26 22:28:25
Link | Citer | R

Hazarding a guess here because I don't use Autoexec, but it may have something to do with using <me> and <t>? The engine may be reading that as xml code rather than what you intend them to do. I'm not really sure how to help you here, and I'd be surprised if anyone uses Autoexec anymore. Can't you just make a macro to use the JA / spell? It's only one button press.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2022-08-27 02:11:28
Link | Citer | R

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think autoexec is updated anymore and so some features may not work properly.
 Phoenix.Evolved
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Special1
By Phoenix.Evolved 2022-08-27 05:32:55
Link | Citer | R

If autoexec isn't the correct plugin/addon, what would be a good one to use for this?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2022-08-27 09:05:14
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think autoexec is updated anymore and so some features may not work properly.

Unofficial Autoex: Autoexec add-on.

I was asked to write an updated Lua version, and there was quite a few people asking for it, but I never heard any more after I submitted it to official Windower repo. One of the ones asking for it was a friend who passed last year sadly, so I never really gave it much more thought.

So if it helps anyone, there is the unofficial rewrite. If and when it ever goes live in Windower I have no idea.

I don't personally use it and my friend passed before I got a chance to thoroughly test so let me know if there is any issues.
[+]