The Hitchhikers Guide To Vana'diel - Feature Movie

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » The Hitchhikers Guide To Vana'diel - Feature Movie
The Hitchhikers Guide To Vana'diel - Feature Movie
By MajesticMedia 2022-03-10 14:19:24
Link | Citer | R

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Vana’diel is a 3-hour feature length movie set for release on May 21st, 2022, on YouTube.

The story involves a young player called Ardile on his first encounter with Final Fantasy 11 online. Ardile is playing during work on his boss’s computer, unaware that recent rules within the game have disabled the log off command. Ardile will need to team up with an experience player, Na’Sharie, and set on a quest to find a means of logging off. Looking to stop him is the notorious Game Master, GM Sedrick and his band of RMT henchmen. I have displayed the first Trailer below and a link to the 2nd Trailer that will premier on March 12th 5pm GMT.

The movie is written and directed by myself, David Cullen (Nemezar(Cerbrus Server)). The project’s first draft was made in 2008, and the first scenes were filmed in 2009. The project was overly ambition and though it had peeked its head over the next few years it was all in all abandoned. As my love for short video making grow, so did my confidence in making better content. Movies such as Delve Busters sparked a resurgence within me. For the past 2 years I have spent on average 30 hours a week bringing this project to life. I have also employed a cast of talented voice actors who have really excelled at exactly at bringing depth and variety to the characters.

As the movie’s title suggests there are also sections of the movie dedicated to a beginners’ player guide. These scenes are shot using animation from my illustrator who is also responsible for the title image shown. I will be releasing “A Guide To Orcs” as a sneak peak in April.

The movie’s soundtrack is composed by myself and you can listen to the tracks below on the Nemerock Playlist.

I would very much appreciate any viewers of the content to subscribe to my YouTube channel, it really helps. Details of my YouTube and social media platforms are below. There will also be a chance to purchase Valion Cards, a card game within the movie as well as Lythweinsteiner beer mugs, T-Shirts, Posters and The Blu-Ray DVD for any who want to further support me. Details of these will come out closer to the release date on 21/05/2022.

Trailer 1
YouTube Video Placeholder

Trailer 2 - Premiers on March 12th 5pm 2022

NemeRock Movie Soundtrack

Instagram
Instagram movie images and Valion Cards

FaceBook
Movie Facebook Page

I'll be updating this thread for the movie up until its release on May 21st. For further information check out my website Majestic Linkshell
[+]
By MajesticMedia 2022-03-12 11:03:14
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys, the final trailer for The FF11 fan fiction movie, The Hitch Hiker’s Guide To Vana’diel is now available.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [56 days between previous and next post]
By MajesticMedia 2022-05-07 12:03:45
Link | Citer | R

Hey everyone, I have an update for my movie. This is a new video series called Layers. This is a 7 part short documentary that goes to show some techniques on making the movie, The Hitchhiker's Guide To Vana'diel which will be release 2 weeks today! May 21st 7pm UK time. The first talks mostly about the story, there are some minor spoilers, you may want avoid watching until after the movie release. You rightly may ask why I released this before the movie has come out? I am looking to generate any interest I can towards the project without spamming the same 2 trailers. I will however be posting an exciting snippet of the movie next week. This is part of the animated guide scenes which I hope you will enjoy. I will also try and post some of the Valion card game designs, merchandise created and music up until the movie release.

[+]
 Cerberus.Darkvlade
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Darkvlade
By Cerberus.Darkvlade 2022-05-07 16:05:47
Link | Citer | R

Go go go you sexy man
By Rips 2022-05-07 23:11:26
Link | Citer | R

Looks fun. I'll be watching.

I'd love a FFXI Manga.
By MajesticMedia 2022-05-12 15:25:09
Link | Citer | R

So I made a BluRay Disc for my FF11 Movie, The Hitchhikers Guide To Vana'diel.
The Disc has 20 Subtitle languages including English & Japanese which is 5 less than YouTube. Sadly the program I use for the DVD making, DVD architect 6 was having a fit with 20 so I couldn't get any more in. I've also added a bonus art/music section 56 minutes long. I'll be putting these on sale after the movie, so if anyone is interested PM me :)

By MajesticMedia 2022-05-14 01:57:25
Link | Citer | R

Wanted to show you my Lythweinsteiner beer mug. Lythweinsteiner is the name of the favourite brand of beer our fictional pirate characters drink within a tavern in Jeuno and they like it very much. During an encounter with our main characters, the pirates burst out in song, this song can be found in the link below.
I planned to have a Lythweinsteiner beer mug within the movie very early on, and found custom designers on Etsy. I was then able to hire an artist to draw the same mug that would appear in the movie, so now the same mug that appears in the movie, I posses at home, which I think looks awesome :)

Song:

By MajesticMedia 2022-05-14 10:32:23
Link | Citer | R

This is the the final preview to the Movie, The Hitchhiker’s Guide To Vana’diel.
This scene is 1 of 13 guide scenes within the movie that uses cartoon animations to explain the world of Final Fantasy 11.

A Guide to NPCs
By MajesticMedia 2022-05-19 03:37:08
Link | Citer | R

This is my 2nd video as part of a 7 part series on the making of my FF11 fan made movie, The Hitchhiker’s Guide To Vana’diel that premiers this Saturday, May 21st 7pm UK time. In this episode I give you a sneak peak of using Altana view to film characters and animations with a green screen before adding them to the scenes.

By MajesticMedia 2022-05-21 02:43:26
Link | Citer | R

Added the final trailer for the Movie. The Movie Premiers today at 7pm UK time. Hope to see a few of you there. Be sure to watch in YouTube to activate the trailer.

I have also added movie merchandise that can be found on the community page: https://www.youtube.com/c/MajesticMediaMM/community

It includes the first edition of my FF11 Valion battle playing card game. The card game is played briefly within the movie.

More information on this can be found on my website: https://www.majestic-linkshell.com/valion.php
[+]
By MajesticMedia 2022-05-21 13:06:39
Link | Citer | R

Final Fantasy 11: The Hitchhiker’s Guide To Vana’diel is now live!

Please come and join us and feel free to ask any questions, I’ll try to answer as many on the day if it doesn’t spoil a section of the movie not yet seen. If I don’t get back to you on live chat, then leave comments in the thread and I’ll answer them as soon as I can.
[+]
By MajesticMedia 2022-05-25 12:31:31
Link | Citer | R

Part 3 of the Making of The Hitchhiker's Guide to Vana'diel. Very brief video but it shows where I hired my Voice actors from, great place to go if you are looking to do some fun projects of your own. You can also hire artists here if you just needed a bit of FF11 Fan art doing. If you are interested in Casting Call Club, I can give you more details or recommend Voice Actors and Artists for you.

[+]
By MajesticMedia 2022-05-29 02:54:03
Link | Citer | R

Part 4 of my Making of videos. This one shows off 2 of the special effects done within Hitfilm.