It's Official: Sylph Is Dead.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » It's official: Sylph is dead.
It's official: Sylph is dead.
 Sylph.Ketsui
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Lutia
By Sylph.Ketsui 2022-02-07 04:21:12
Link | Citer | R

Forget Mireu, now struggling in Besieged.
[+]
 Asura.Jinbe
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Jinbe 2022-02-07 05:04:50
Link | Citer | R

maybe time to switch server >.>
[+]
 Odin.Lusiphur
Serveur: Odin
user: Chakan
By Odin.Lusiphur 2022-02-07 05:22:13
Link | Citer | R

Now be productive and do research for the rest of us who can't accomplish it on more active servers.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2022-02-07 06:04:21
Link | Citer | R

so jealous

Laksmhi just keeps winning, which means I'll never get the recover BC titles.
 Odin.Lusiphur
Serveur: Odin
user: Chakan
By Odin.Lusiphur 2022-02-07 06:05:40
Link | Citer | R

Right? There's so many opportunities for science on a dead server. Imagine being able to capture data from a Shadowreign city Campaign Battle in 2022...
 Sylph.Feary
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2022-02-07 06:16:01
Link | Citer | R

:'(
 Lakshmi.Avereith
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-02-07 06:36:40
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
so jealous

Aye, I've seen mamools win 3x since last January title hunting, so I have that one but I've never seen trolls or undead win

Someone find a way to help the invading beastmen win. Please.

(or a way to cheat and get the temp item KIs to enter the reclamation bcs drop from enemies regardless of if the candescence isaactually missing!)
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2022-02-07 07:09:20
Link | Citer | R

Logged in right away before work, it was recovered 5 minutes after I got to Arrapago...
 Bismarck.Indigla
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2022-02-07 07:18:13
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
so jealous

Aye, I've seen mamools win 3x since last January title hunting, so I have that one but I've never seen trolls or undead win

Someone find a way to help the invading beastmen win. Please.

(or a way to cheat and get the temp item KIs to enter the reclamation bcs drop from enemies regardless of if the candescence isaactually missing!)

The introduction of the KI from TVR probably has made it quite a bit harder for people wanting those titles. Just have to hope people are sleeping on besieged/defeated generals not rescued. Trolls always seemed the hardest to me to get the title from since I don't believe any of their units have death or doom that can one shot the generals.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2022-02-07 08:12:48
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Lusiphur said: »
Right? There's so many opportunities for science on a dead server. Imagine being able to capture data from a Shadowreign city Campaign Battle in 2022...
They made campaign so easy that I think the NPCs can defend the home cities with zero help. Windy on Lakshmi regularly takes Castle O with, to my knowledge, absolutely no player help.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-02-07 08:23:39
Link | Citer | R

They made campaign so easy that I think the NPCs can defend the home cities with zero help. Windy on Lakshmi regularly takes Castle O with, to my knowledge, absolutely no player help.
There probably is player interference. Even on Ragnarok, Meriphataud and Sauromugue tend towards the Confederate unless someone actually shows up to help. And I've never seen Windurst so much as make a dent on Castle Oztroja.

I don't pay too much attention to the other nations' Campaign efforts, but it seems to be about the same elsewhere as well.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-02-07 08:49:37
Link | Citer | R

It's the fact that windy has EVERY freelance perma hired as well. Makes it impossible for them to lose a local region, and thus impossible for me to do the two ops that require beast control of a windy region.

Tried stealing them all away one week, but couldn't seem to do it with just me trading/doing what they wanted. Guess I needed another player to help
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-02-07 08:52:35
Link | Citer | R

It's the fact that windy has EVERY freelance perma hired as well. Makes it impossible for them to lose a local region, and thus impossible for me to do the two ops that require beast control of a windy region.

Tried stealing them all away one week, but couldn't seem to do it with just me trading/doing what they wanted. Guess I needed another player to help
That's San d'Oria on our server. They probably don't need to put in any effort because they're just always there.
By RadialArcana 2022-02-07 09:13:54
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Ketsui said: »

Forget Mireu, now struggling in Besieged.

It's because nobody cares about besieged, the devs need to make it worth doing.
 Leviathan.Andret
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2022-02-07 16:35:49
Link | Citer | R

It would be a very interesting game if players could join beastmen as a monster or something.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2022-02-07 17:19:20
Link | Citer | R

I miss campaign battles in the cities.
[+]
 Asura.Wizzykid
By Asura.Wizzykid 2022-02-07 18:08:01
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Andret said: »

It would be a very interesting game if players could join beastmen as a monster or something.

This could be a really fun way to bring some new life to monstrosity!
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-02-07 18:10:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Topace said: »
I miss campaign battles in the cities.
Come on over to Ragnarok. Bastok is currently under siege lol
By Draylo 2022-02-07 18:35:03
Link | Citer | R

RIP
By Tokimemofan 2022-02-07 19:30:11
Link | Citer | R

If it makes you feel better, on Asura we lost 2 serpent generals a few months back on Asura because it happened at an odd hour late month. I would expect city battles to be rare on any server in campaign because some drops are relevant. If windurst is under attack it’s because aeonics demand is low
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2022-02-07 19:53:44
Link | Citer | R

Tokimemofan said: »
If windurst is under attack it’s because aeonics demand is low
What?

Edit: I guess Maiden's Virelai but I wouldn't think people farm that from campaign, but idk
By Tokimemofan 2022-02-07 20:31:32
Link | Citer | R

You got it, it’s actually the easiest way to farm it and is a trivial solo. Lot more attractive than a lvl60 cap battlefield or an NM that has a low drop rate, especially if trying to farm enough for multiple attempts
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-02-08 01:15:44
Link | Citer | R

On Cerberus last year, I defended Bastok in campaign as it was overrun with Quadav. I also got us the Astral Candescence back, and no one was rushing out to get it either. This is not rare on smaller servers, and it's sad to see, but it's just the way it is. We still get things done, but maybe not at the rate of more active servers.

Odin.Lusiphur said: »
Now be productive and do research for the rest of us who can't accomplish it on more active servers.

What kind of research? When I got the Astral back it was the undead Lamia fight. Nothing spectacular.