Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Pokemon cards
Pokemon cards
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-01-01 17:52:38
Link | Citer | R

Hey, is there a legit site that I can check over some Pokémon cards? I found my stash today, and I’m wondering if I stumbled on a good amount of cash here. Some sites say a few of my cards are worth a few hundred, but some sites show the same ones are 20-30k. I know my Charizard card isn’t the jackpot card, but I’m getting mixed findings on first edition/shadowless Raichu and Hitmonchan for example.
[+]
By sumo 2022-01-01 18:18:17
Link | Citer | R

Just off the top of my head, no google fu, I'd search Beckett. They may only deal with sports cards though. I'll see if I can Diglett something up. =D
[+]
By Aquapenguin 2022-01-01 18:33:43
Link | Citer | R

tcgplayer is usually pretty accurate, you can also ask the pokemontcg subreddit
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-01-01 18:56:20
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
Hey, is there a legit site that I can check over some Pokémon cards? I found my stash today, and I’m wondering if I stumbled on a good amount of cash here. Some sites say a few of my cards are worth a few hundred, but some sites show the same ones are 20-30k. I know my Charizard card isn’t the jackpot card, but I’m getting mixed findings on first edition/shadowless Raichu and Hitmonchan for example.
RMT!
By Jetackuu 2022-01-01 19:27:39
Link | Citer | R

Yu-Gi-Oh > Pokemon cards. Fite me.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-01-01 20:04:43
Link | Citer | R

Thanks guys. It really seems like the grade makes ***jump from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. It might be worth to get a few of them graded just in case. Even if I have one of these jackpot cards, IDK how in the *** I'd even assure I get paid lol.
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-01-01 20:28:55
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
Thanks guys. It really seems like the grade makes ***jump from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. It might be worth to get a few of them graded just in case. Even if I have one of these jackpot cards, IDK how in the *** I'd even assure I get paid lol.
Yeah the grade is most important. If it's anything like sports cards/comic books you gotta pay to have it graded, so just send the ones in best shape.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-01-01 20:44:59
Link | Citer | R

Ya that's what I'm leaning towards I think. They're all in near mint shape too. My biggest worry is just not getting them back or some ***. I think I'll have to bite the bullet and do it though.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-01-02 12:32:09
Link | Citer | R

Seems really hard to determine prices of certain shadowless cards that aren't first editions. This Blastoise card that I have isn't a first edition, but it's shadowless. First editions (all shadowless) seem to be ~$400, but shadowed ones are ~$100. My Blastoise, Venusaur, Mewtwo, and Clefairy are all like this, and they're all from base set 1, not 2.

I was looking at shipping to get them graded, but it seems like a huge pain in the *** with customs and declaring ***.

Freehugs said: »
If you have a Snorlax card I will take him for free just to ease your burden.

I just have the original sets, no Snorlax lol.
[+]
 Sylph.Feary
Serveur: Sylph
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2022-01-02 20:18:38
Link | Citer | R

yeah and its crazy expensive atm, i would wait til the grading price go back down, 50 bucks a card is ridiculous.