Updated:Added Atonement Two, Henwen, Procne and Aristaeus V25 Strats
[+]
By Sesshmaru 2023-01-02 02:37:00
Link | Citer | R

Updated:Added Atonement Three, Ongo V25 Mischief's Strat
[+]
By Sesshmaru 2023-01-02 03:32:01
Link | Citer | R

Updated:Added Atonement Three, Darciee's V25 Strats for Kalunga, Ngai, Xeviso and Ongo
[+]
 Asura.Darciee
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Darciee
By Asura.Darciee 2023-01-02 05:39:00
Link | Citer | R

Just want to give credit to the whole group, as was group collaboration.

And please ignore obvious spelling mistakes like on ongo I wrote scherzo when clearly ment E.sforzo lol
[+]
By Sesshmaru 2023-01-02 20:31:23
Link | Citer | R

Updated:Added Atonement One & Two, Lonekent's V25 Strats and Velner's Gigelorum V25 kite Strat.
By Sesshmaru 2023-01-03 22:16:50
Link | Citer | R

Updated:Added Atonement Three, Aramith9 Kalunga V25 Strat/Video.
By Sesshmaru 2023-01-15 03:02:53
Link | Citer | R

Updated:Added Atonement Three, Bigtymer Arebati two Ki V25 Strat.
By Sesshmaru 2023-01-16 02:55:55
Link | Citer | R

Updated:Added Atonement Three, Mischief's Arebati two Ki V25 Strat.
By Sesshmaru 2023-01-18 01:49:40
Link | Citer | R

Updated:Added Atonement Three, Mischief's Mboze two KI V25 Strat.
By Sesshmaru 2023-01-26 06:52:10
Link | Citer | R

Updated:Added Atonement Three, Xiutaru and Aramith Xeivoso V25 Strats.
By Felgarr 2023-01-26 13:23:19
Link | Citer | R

I just wanted to say thank you for your continued updates. But, I also wanted to point out that the official forums probably have a poor back-up or database retention-policy compared to FFXIAH or even BGWiki.

I appreciate your posts, but if you think that the official forums have will be able to recover your posts to a particular point in time, I would not be so optimistic. If the official DB becomes corrupt or needs to be restored, we will likely lose all posts and have to start fresh. (Unless, by some miracle, SE takes monthly backups and tests their restoration process periodically).

Again, I'm just sharing this because I don't want you to have false expectations about what parts of your work are (or are not) recoverable.

TLDR: Make backups regularly folks (away from SE servers).
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2023-02-04 12:01:43
Link | Citer | R

I think you mistyped the job list for that.
There's no PLD and no WHM in the Velner's V25 Gigelorum kite strat, but a RDM and RUN.
Altough I think PLD can work in place of RUN just fine, you do need a RDM for Sabo Grav2 though.
[+]
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2023-02-04 12:02:53
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »
There's no PLD and no WHM in the Velner's V25 Gigelorum kite strat, but a RDM and RUN.
Altough I think PLD can work in place of RUN just fine, you do need a RDM for Sabo Grav2 though.
I have been PLD on Gig kite, works fine.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [337 days between previous and next post]
By Sesshmaru 2024-01-07 10:44:26
Link | Citer | R

Updated: Blue Mage Tanking Guide Sets, Thank you and Good luck.
[+]
 Shiva.Cerderic
Serveur: Shiva
user: Cerderic
By Shiva.Cerderic 2024-01-10 09:52:21
Link | Citer | R

definitely some weird gear and food choices there. some i'm assuming have to be a mistake. carrier sash? dignitary earring? i've never run CJ in a group setting but usually do double or triple pulls and have never used sheep song or bothered with applying AM2. i just use pear crepe from the moogle.

find 2 groups of mobs, pull 1 group, entomb, occultation & aquaveil again, pull 2nd group, sleep, unbridled learning, occultation again if needed. entomb when 1st group gets to you. cruel joke. wait about 15 seconds, dream flower. wait.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-01-10 10:00:30
Link | Citer | R

Carrier's Sash gives you resistance, without a positive number of elemental resistance, you can't possibly proc a 1/8th resist.

Dignitary is tied for bis macc with crep if you aren't using any AF pieces (regal). Is there a better macc earring you would use?

Sheep song is for when mobs are immune to dark-based sleeps. AFAIK some mobs are immune to light, some immune to dark sleeps, you need both to make sure you can sleep all the mobs in there.

I've never heard of anyone applying AM for macc, but it could help if you're having problems, though I think if you're doing CJ you probably want to swap weapons.

Pear crepes are extremely bad, should use tropical crepes for macc, or an eva food in my experience.
[+]
By Nariont 2024-01-10 10:01:51
Link | Citer | R

Carriers probably for any possible elemental damage/debuffs should they occur, assuming that 6-13 evasion wont add much. Digni is a fine macc piece that should be similar to most alternatives
 Shiva.Cerderic
Serveur: Shiva
user: Cerderic
By Shiva.Cerderic 2024-01-10 10:15:54
Link | Citer | R

i use regal earring + AF head+3, though I also have crep. I honestly didn't see that dignitary even had macc on it so that's my bad. i'm not sure what you're trying to 'resist', the enemies don't get to hit you or use any TP moves.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-01-10 10:30:25
Link | Citer | R

AF head + regal earring = 71 macc
Empy head + dignitary's earring = 71 macc

Guess it's a matter of preference, maybe the INT helps a bit more? IDK it's neither here-nor-there.

As far as resists go, some mobs cast, though none of the CJ Sheol-C mobs, weapons in Sheol B do and it's just generally good practice to have some resistance in idle sets. Not sure it's worth doing for Sheol C Cruel Joke strat, but I'm sure that was his thought process. I personally have eva in belt, but I see what he was thinking at least. Can pick whatever you'd prefer.
[+]
By Nariont 2024-01-10 10:32:53
Link | Citer | R

Just seems like a fail safe to me. Youre capped DT, if youre also capped eva on the stuff either solo or with mambos, then an additional 10~ wont change much.