Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-05-12 15:57:33
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Yvan said: »
Bahamut.Thunderballz said: »
Ffxiah no longer displaying my equipment, linkshells or updating my REMA. A friend and I got an aeonic at the same time. His showed same-day and mine still isn't listed after almost a month and many, many /flush's. We got another aeonic last night. His is listed now but mine from a month ago still isn't listed, let alone the one from last night.

I know several people who are having zero issues but my issues seem to be growing. Two weeks ago it stopped showing linkshells, this week it stopped showing equipment. Two weeks ago it updated my crafting levels for the first time in many months.

Just a heads up that someone is experiencing these issues.

Mine seems to be updating items properly now for the most part, although it took a while. Just checked my linkshells though and that isn't providing information anymore since I current have no LS listed on my profile here.

Yup, I noticed just recently that my linkshells and equipment are no longer loading. At least I'm not alone.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-05-12 17:18:19
Link | Citer | R

Scragg will have to address it. It still hasn't been right (as far as I can tell) for anyone since the Feb update. I could be wrong.
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Vallejo
By Fenrir.Destroyerofgods 2022-05-13 07:19:46
Link | Citer | R

Both Lionheart and Idris will not update on main character. Second character freezes after flushing guildwork.
 Bahamut.Immortalknightx
By Bahamut.Immortalknightx 2022-05-13 12:00:05
Link | Citer | R

All I know is that I have seen a major uptick in the notices to join premier, why would I want to do that if the devs have no care to fix problems?
[+]
 Valefor.Philemon
Serveur: Valefor
user: detlef
By Valefor.Philemon 2022-05-13 14:12:02
Link | Citer | R

Mine seems to be updating titles and nothing else.
By koyote 2022-05-14 08:00:26
Link | Citer | R

Will guildwork be updated and fixed one day, or its a dream ?
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-05-14 08:21:37
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Philemon said: »
Mine seems to be updating titles and nothing else.
The dream <3
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Shiehna
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Shiehna 2022-06-18 10:40:29
Link | Citer | R

Hi all, was just seeing if there has been any updates/progress on the issue with FFXIAH not displaying any of the character's gear equipsets on our character profiles? Flushing GW multiple times has made no difference at all on any of my chars. I've noticed like others mentioned previously it's been this way for many months.

It's weird cause the gearsets were displaying in 2021 and before that. I guess some more recent SE version update may of broken it. Good news though is everything else seems to be working properly on the char profiles far as I can tell.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-06-18 10:49:23
Link | Citer | R

Basically the only thing that works on GW right now are things like key item and title flushing. equipment and items are fully borked I think

Also, taking advantage of your bump to @ Rooks or whoever added VR titles last time to the GW system. The following titles are not currently in the guildwork title system, and thus not able to be flushed:

Bumba Befouler
The Awakener
Get Over Here!
Bond Renewer
Treasure of Olduum
Beloved by the Sea God
Destiny Master
Tireless Tracker
Galkan Hazard
Bearer of Secrets
Long Live Mumor
Parter of the Veil

Cheers
[+]
 Asura.Shiehna
By Asura.Shiehna 2022-06-18 10:57:27
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
Basically the only thing that works on GW right now are things like key item and title flushing. equipment and items are fully borked I think
Heya no prob and thanks for the info! =) But I was gonna add that some of the other stuff does seem to be working besides those. I've flushed several job levels, merits, and job point updates to my 2 main chars in the past couple months. I'm assuming REMA updates are still working, but mine are from last year so haven't got any new ones yet to test that.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-06-19 11:09:33
Link | Citer | R

Can only make more noise about it if you want it fixed, probably.
[+]
By Hattie22 2022-07-02 04:20:56
Link | Citer | R

My REMA was working now it won't update or add my new ones, Also it has kicked me from my Linkshell which I am still in.

It is updating Titles but that's about all. Any news on when it will be fixed?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-07-02 13:32:02
Link | Citer | R

They will fix it when I hit mastery rank 9
 Asura.Aerox
By Asura.Aerox 2022-07-02 14:02:29
Link | Citer | R

I only play this game for the AH points, plz fix ;(
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [105 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Zabitaru
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zabimaru
By Ragnarok.Zabitaru 2022-10-15 11:51:12
Link | Citer | R

I don't know what miracle you guys pulled off but ffxiah just now is finally showing my gear again and my epeo popped up as well. Thanks to everybody who help make that happen.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-10-15 14:32:43
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zabitaru said: »
I don't know what miracle you guys pulled off but ffxiah just now is finally showing my gear again and my epeo popped up as well. Thanks to everybody who help make that happen.

Indeed. This is fantastic progress.

The only error that I see right now is that my linkshells that I had owned prior to the desync issue are still not showing up. It appears that new ones do, though.
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Serveur: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2022-10-15 15:23:44
Link | Citer | R

My new remas still aren't syncing even with multiple updates, restarts and reloads.
 Asura.Otomis
By Asura.Otomis 2022-10-15 22:27:43
Link | Citer | R

Note: Item - 22143 - Fomalhaut is not being picked up BUT the non upgraded one is.
By Tanag 2022-10-15 23:41:35
Link | Citer | R

I had the same thing happening. I even deleted gw and redownloaded it. I noticed it was showing equipped gear so I tried manually equipping and /gw flushing all my new REMAs and they got added.

90 Ochain still fails to track, but that's been the case for years now.

Thanks for fixing this!

Edit: I decided to waste a ton of gil and can confirm 95 ochain also doesn't get tracked, but 99 does.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zabitaru
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zabimaru
By Ragnarok.Zabitaru 2022-10-16 00:21:55
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Indeed. This is fantastic progress.

The only error that I see right now is that my linkshells that I had owned prior to the desync issue are still not showing up. It appears that new ones do, though.

Yeah my Linkshell still doesn't show up and though my Epeo showed up in my relic list, the achievements points for it did not (it's still greyed out on the achievements tab)

But hey, progress is progress.
[+]
By Serjero 2022-10-16 05:46:32
Link | Citer | R

All of my REMAs since the desync also just popped up in the relic list but most of them are still greyed out in the achievements and no points which is w/e. Daurabdula 99 showed up properly as did a 119 non AG Idris. 119 non AG carn still greyed out, as is a R15 Redemption and Laevateinn so not sure the rhyme or reason to why the harp and idris worked. The rest were just 90 empy weapons which I can't remember if those counted or not.

Linkshell and current job still isn't working but the gear seems to be populating now so looks like somethings happening.
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Serveur: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2022-10-16 14:45:45
Link | Citer | R

Tanag said: »
I had the same thing happening. I even deleted gw and redownloaded it. I noticed it was showing equipped gear so I tried manually equipping and /gw flushing all my new REMAs and they got added.

90 Ochain still fails to track, but that's been the case for years now.

Thanks for fixing this!

this worked, equipped the piece and flushed and it was updated.
[+]
 Valefor.Kriz
Serveur: Valefor
user: Kriz
By Valefor.Kriz 2022-10-16 17:47:29
Link | Citer | R

I am very excited to see this back up and working.

As usual, missions don't sync (they were sourced from LS Community Beta back in the day).

I saw that Mastery Stars dropped off my profile, hopefully that's a bug that can be fixed.
 Lakshmi.Puddykat
user: Puddykat
By Lakshmi.Puddykat 2022-10-17 03:31:04
Link | Citer | R

Just wanting to add major kudos for the efforts so far, REMA are updating thankfully, gear in general is updating, stars are not (as yet), accomplishments swinging by +/- 100k for my char (probably related to stars or maybe not, at least at present, seen this occur more than once in last month), published title versus in-game title not updating (hasn't for me, at least, for 4 years plus); again major kudos on behalf of me and for the 1,000 plus non-repliers who equally agree (btw, maybe first post ever, worth doing this time!)
[+]
 Sylph.Ketsui
Serveur: Sylph
user: Lutia
By Sylph.Ketsui 2022-10-17 05:53:22
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Puddykat said: »
Just wanting to add major kudos for the efforts so far, REMA are updating thankfully, gear in general is updating, stars are not (as yet), accomplishments swinging by +/- 100k for my char (probably related to stars or maybe not, at least at present, seen this occur more than once in last month), published title versus in-game title not updating (hasn't for me, at least, for 4 years plus); again major kudos on behalf of me and for the 1,000 plus non-repliers who equally agree (btw, maybe first post ever, worth doing this time!)
Nothing changed, it's still completely random (and has been for many months) who gets updates and who doesn't.
 Odin.Oyukisan
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Oyukisan 2022-10-20 22:30:36
Link | Citer | R

Is there a way to get credit for completed missions thru a title or something? I wish LS community was still a thing lol
 Odin.Oyukisan
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Oyukisan 2022-10-21 08:49:44
Link | Citer | R

Can new characters be added to GW since FFXI community no longer exist? If so how can we?
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9