RP Limit Didn't Increase
 Fenrir.Velner
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Velner
By Fenrir.Velner 2021-08-09 13:32:55
Link | Citer | R

Hi friends

Has anybody else had an issue with defeating a V15 NM in Gaol and not having it's RP limit increased? I cleared Ngai on V15 but my Gleti's is still R15 max. I am fairly certain after the win, rather than talk to the Moogle, I upgraded a piece of gear immediately thus skipping the dialogue about increasing the RP limit. I did Mboze last night and my Bunzi went up to R20. Same for all my accessories for the lower tier mobs. I have a feeling if this doesn't resolve naturally, perhaps by defeating Ngai again, that I will be out of luck. The GMs probably won't even understand the issue if I submit a ticket. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.
 Odin.Bangla
Serveur: Odin
user: Ceal
By Odin.Bangla 2021-08-09 15:43:44
Link | Citer | R

Happened to me, too. Still unresolved
 Fenrir.Velner
By Fenrir.Velner 2021-08-09 15:52:37
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Bangla said: »
Happened to me, too. Still unresolved

Have you been able to try to push a piece of gear to the R15 limit and see if it can go above? I'm guessing that won't work, but I really am hoping for some way this resolves itself. Because otherwise I fear we'll just have R15 forever.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-08-09 22:45:19
Link | Citer | R

More Odyssey bugs. Truly astounding how many keep popping up
 Odin.Bangla
Serveur: Odin
user: Ceal
By Odin.Bangla 2021-08-09 23:33:02
Link | Citer | R

I haven’t tried Mboze again yet. Just have the rod at 14 out of 15 despite beating the last tier.
 Fenrir.Velner
By Fenrir.Velner 2021-08-11 00:15:13
Link | Citer | R

So it turns out I'm an idiot. Shocker, I know.

The R20 doesn't happen until you spend points on the item. I spent all of my Gleti points *before* I spoke to the Moogle to actually unlock R20 after winning the fight. I panicked for no reason.

It's all gonna work out.