Forum » FFXI » General » Stuck on Ygnas Directive #4
Stuck on Ygnas Directive #4
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2021-06-27 16:40:42
Link | Citer | R

Hi there guys, I'm just wondering if anyone has being stuck on this before, or if they can help me figure out what is halting my progress.

Today, I got my Golden Shovel Cordon key item and started the Ygnas Directive questline. No issues with the first three. I stated directive #4 and talked to Levil in Pioneers, but he gave me a cutscene I cannot identify. It is not the one I am supposed to get, as I believe he is meant to talk to Korvana.

In this cutscene he talks to Lhe Lhangavo. Before this, I had talked to Yocile and she suggested to check around Mummer's Coalition. When I zone in near Pioneer's the game gives me a message, telling me there is someone aware of Ygnas' whereabouts in the area.

In this CS, they talk about Kamihr Drifts and Lhe asks me to talk to Arciela. Apparently she and Ygnas have gone to see Sajj'aka. I came out to Kamihr Drifts and clicked on the Alpine Trail, but nothing happened.

She is looking to talk about bringing the best way to live in harmony in the jungle, Lhe expects me to go find her as they can't afford to lose her. The only quest I currently have is a repeatable in Yorcia called Flower Power. My current mission is a Light Within and I have all the rewards from that.

So I'm pretty stumped, I've tried zoning, talking to Masad, Yocile, Levid over and over. Waited a game day. Come out to Kamihr Drifts. No idea what's going on. Any help would be super appreciated, thanks.
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2021-06-27 17:25:11
Link | Citer | R

I seem to have found Arciela and Ygnas at the castle after talking to Ploh. They were talking to Sajj'aka about Siren, so I think I accidentally triggered The Silent Forest quest without realising. It does not show up in your Quest menu til after this cutscene, so it was impossible to know unless someone told me or I happened to go back to the castle.

After this, I was able to get the correct CS from Levil. Perhaps someone should add the clash of quests to BGwiki in case anyone else has this problem? That would be useful.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [243 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Aunr
Serveur: Asura
user: Aunshi
By Asura.Aunr 2022-02-26 00:02:21
Link | Citer | R

I was stuck on the same bit. Have just added a bullet point on the wiki.
[+]