Group Farming Sheol A/B Tips?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Odyssey » Group Farming Sheol A/B Tips?
Group Farming Sheol A/B Tips?
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Seigfriedfinal 2021-06-16 11:09:22
Link | Citer | R

Has anyone spent any significant amount of time farming sheol A or B as a party for the purposes of getting as many scales/hides as possible? Can a party approach or exceed the amount that you would get solo, while also getting more segments/gil?

If so, what has been your strategy (for either) in terms of what floors to hit, etc. to get the most out of it?

I just need so many scales and hides and I want to try and avoid buying all of them and I find soloing to be taxing sometimes.

I find myself skipping sheol C some nights (because I don't need the segs usually) but wouldn't mind getting some friends together and burning up my phone on a sheol A/B run.
By macsdf1 2021-07-12 00:25:57
Link | Citer | R

For B my group brings a thief and hunts mimics, each one u kill gives a large box when u click exit.

It's really random what u get tho, due to boxes/coffer/aurum having a box or not etc. Only thing u can guarantee is killing some agons so everyone gets a normal box at least.

Some nights 0 mimic pops, most we've gotten so far is 3, which came out to be 3 largebox (50ish hide each), and 2 normal box (10-20) each, then whatever random boxes u get and hides from killing stuff.
[+]