Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » i think another ban wave hit oO
i think another ban wave hit oO
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Shadowwarrior 2021-04-13 13:14:14
Link | Citer | R

there is ALOT LESS merc yells on asura now after this update last night is it the same on all servers ?
 Phoenix.Erics
Serveur: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2021-04-13 14:38:38
Link | Citer | R

Some servers dont have people mercing. Obviously the populations are a lot less now then they used to be but titan/phoenix never really had mercing as a thing. A few people tried over the years but they gave up pretty quickly. There isnt a market for it because most people get small groups and go get the stuff they want.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2021-04-13 14:46:54
Link | Citer | R

There was people getting banned pretty much for the last week or two straight. I'd expect a few peeps to be missing from what I heard.
 Asura.Jdove
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2021-04-13 16:24:31
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Erics said: »
Some servers dont have people mercing. Obviously the populations are a lot less now then they used to be but titan/phoenix never really had mercing as a thing. A few people tried over the years but they gave up pretty quickly. There isnt a market for it because most people get small groups and go get the stuff they want.
There isn't a market because phoenix is dead. Also lot of the yells are automated by bots so if there was an update people using the bots likely got logged out and didn't notice so the yells stop temporarily.
By Draylo 2021-04-13 17:17:21
Link | Citer | R

ya think
[+]
 Phoenix.Erics
Serveur: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2021-04-13 17:38:58
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Jdove said: »
There isn't a market because phoenix is dead.
I already addressed that part. I'm saying that since back when the game started in the early 2000s, Titan never had people mercing services. There were pretty much exclusively shouts to team up and do clears and I remember this because when we merged there was confusion among the titan linkshells as to why people would pay for rare/ex items and clears. When Titan merged during abyssea era there were merc shouts but it died out around 2013 when the server wasnt dead, thanks.
 Asura.Jdove
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2021-04-14 14:40:10
Link | Citer | R

ye
Phoenix.Erics said: »
There isnt a market for it because most people get small groups and go get the stuff they want.
I was responding to this part, which i feel isn't true in this day and age if there were a ton of people on phoenix still, there would be a market for it but since there isnt, people just don't bother with the small fish. It's like a pc virus, target the most popular operating system that has the most people screw the rest. Most of the "Small groups" are 1 person with multiple accounts on phoenix.