Anyone Out There!?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Anyone out there!?
Anyone out there!?
 Asura.Ruzoko
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ruzoko
By Asura.Ruzoko 2021-04-10 01:58:02
Link | Citer | R

Debating reinstalling retail buuut not sure if anyone I know even plays these days (other than cloudblade XD) been bout....7 years since I played retail, minus the time in 2016 I logged in for a free day. Have no idea what all has changed or what people do or how they even communicate since LS seems dead (with shouts as well?)
[+]
 Asura.Cordyfox
user: Cordyfox
By Asura.Cordyfox 2021-04-10 03:19:29
Link | Citer | R

What are you talking about? Asura is the most active server for English players by far.
 Asura.Ruzoko
user: Ruzoko
By Asura.Ruzoko 2021-04-10 03:29:24
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Cordyfox said: »
What are you talking about? Asura is the most active server for English players by far.

Ya, been my native server since I started back in 05 xD but last few times I got on at random for free days only shouts i saw were merc/selling shouts
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-04-10 06:09:04
Link | Citer | R

If you want to do content you join a linkshell, you don't watch for shouts.

The issue with FFXI is that only the bold make groups, the timid sit back and wait. So the bold people that make groups gear up really fast and then realize they are being stupid by making groups for free, and so then they make a couple of friends and sell those clears instead.

Most solo players actually seem to prefer to buy content as opposed to clearing it, because there is performance anxiety when it's "free" and when paid they can just sit there watching TV.

Just join a shell and do stuff together.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2021-04-10 06:14:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ruzoko said: »
Asura.Cordyfox said: »

Ya, been my native server since I started back in 05 xD but last few times I got on at random for free days only shouts i saw were merc/selling shouts

YOU CAN Shout for what ever u want to do.
By Rive016 2021-04-10 07:32:58
Link | Citer | R

^ Look up what jobs you want to gear(alot of guides are outdated but you can get a good idea) look up what you need and shout! Also can hit me up in-game (Jacobr) if you need help killing something and Ill help when I am not afk :D!
By Thunderjet 2021-04-10 08:37:51
Link | Citer | R

yea make sure u know what the content is about too u can def do everything in game with some R+ unity weapons outside of odyessy, t3 and mb
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-04-10 09:58:52
Link | Citer | R

If you've been gone that long, it's an entirely new game. Just get back into it and you'll learn the ropes in no time. I've found in every one if my LS returning players who get briefed on how things work very quickly and people don't mind helping with adhoc tasks.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-04-10 16:51:01
Link | Citer | R

Why is this great band playing the county Fair? Why is Led playing at the carny?

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-04-10 16:52:55
Link | Citer | R

Bonus modifer: His head is in big head mode.

Sorry I played the Big Head Mode at the county fair.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-04-10 17:04:28
Link | Citer | R

I only go when theres a western show.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Aeonova