Need help finding this Cap spot
First Page 2
 Sylph.Kawar
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2021-04-08 21:46:41
Link | Citer | R

all i can remember is its a cave with bats and worms.

I cant remember what waypoint ether.

this is what i get for forgetting all the stuff i just did with out thinking.

can anyone give me an idea. I just remember outside there was grass birds and i had to hit a cave.

then it was bats and worms. I did level there before just cant remember and want to go solo my self there.

please guys this is driveing me crazy
By Chimerawizard 2021-04-08 22:44:53
Link | Citer | R

Zehruhn Mines: take your first left. the camp is at I-9.
By Manque 2021-04-08 23:16:07
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kawar said: »
grass birds

Maybe Maze of Shakrami?

Sylph.Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2021-04-09 00:40:02
Link | Citer | R

Chimerawizard said: »
Zehruhn Mines: take your first left. the camp is at I-9.
i know thats that right. Its a seekers zone i am looking for.
 Sylph.Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2021-04-09 00:55:15
Link | Citer | R

found it thanks to help from someone in my ls
 Asura.Bynebill
Serveur: Asura
user: Autocast
By Asura.Bynebill 2021-04-09 00:55:19
Link | Citer | R

Dho gates, off of Marjami Ravine.

Dho Gates
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-04-09 02:51:54
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Matic 2021-04-09 08:35:45
Link | Citer | R

Like, I don't like to be hateful. But its so true. I'm sorry, but it really really is.

Everytime i come to this site, a host of cringe-memes are tossed at my unsuspecting face like so many hot dogs; they all come from the same person, who, just to make it even more cringe, constantly and publicly pats themselves on the back for the litany of ***that is flung at the community.

Perhaps worse are the enablers, who, with an utter lack of critical thought, encourage and applaud the sub-par memes, simply because....they are memes and a person posted them, so I guess I should like them because memes are good all the time right? MEMES! YEAH!1!

Sorry. I'm sure Aeonova is a fine individual.

I tried to stay silent and polite, but the above poster unzipped it. THE DAM HATH BROKE AND WE CANNA GO BACK NOW
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-04-09 10:11:01
Link | Citer | R

Okay. I didn't even know I was triggering people as I induced such "cringe" by being a "virus on this website". I didn't even know I was "publicly patting myself on the back for the litany of ***that is flung at the community". It's kind of news to me that I was doing this or that people felt this way. Sorry to have ruined your FFXIAH forum thread experiences. If you have any more feedback, my inbox is just a private message away as I don't really feel like bumping this thread any more than this reply already is.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Eotfofyl
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: EOTFOFYL
By Ragnarok.Eotfofyl 2021-04-09 11:17:01
Link | Citer | R

Oh dear.
By Shichishito 2021-04-09 11:30:09
Link | Citer | R

wow, WOW guys. can we refrain from picking on someones memes and go back to smollpp insults, something a man can cope with?

on topic, you sure it was

?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-04-09 11:31:01
Link | Citer | R

olah said: »
then shut the *** up and stop your dumb *** idiot posts of pictures with words.
it's dumb as *** and you are a idiot for not knowing it.

Ok you made your point with the first post but now you're looking really emotional and angry over nothing. Seems more like you guys just don't like Aeonova, which is fine. Block or take it to DM. But calling someone a "dumbass" and "a idiot" while using improper grammar, lol.
[+]
By Masunasu 2021-04-09 11:34:42
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Ok you made your point with the first post but now you're looking really emotional and angry over nothing. Seems more like you guys just don't like Aeonova, which is fine. Block or take it to DM. But calling someone a "dumbass" and "a idiot" while using improper grammar, lol.

His post history is like 90% just angry/annoyed over nothing. Either legitimate anger management issues or a hard troll.
[+]
By Matic 2021-04-09 12:15:21
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

yea yikes, I'd prefer not to be lumped in with the poster who actually got emotional about this.

I have nothing against Aeonova, like as a person, at all; i don't know them so how could I?

But yes, the memes are kinda bad(in my opinion), and yes Aeonova, I cannot help but notice that you talk about your own memeing a LOT, which to me sort of goes against the whole point of posting memes, but I digress.

I am sorry, you are a very active poster on a public forum, and I probably should have just continued to keep my mouth shut since i have nothing nice to say on the topic, but also...you are a very active poster on a public forum so....expect that not everyone will respond positively to everything? Especially when you are working in comedy?

Anyway, I do sincerely apologize for the 'flinging ***' line because that was just rude. I got carried away with my own writing, and it was uncalled for.

Clearly you have not ruined my ffxiah experience or else i wouldn't still be here. Also, to reiterate, please keep in mind that this is just one misanthrope's opinion (ok, well apparently 2) so don't take it too much to heart please.
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2021-04-09 12:26:05
Link | Citer | R

I dunno man, the Cap picture was kinda funny IMO. And topical.
[+]
By Matic 2021-04-09 12:34:06
Link | Citer | R

well i was gonna say it in my original post, and i've clearly already said too much, but yeah the cap pic was actually funny. But it only worked because the context did not demand any text from the meme, which is where bad memes usually go bad.

I have this weird struggle inside myself now between my natural inclination to unemotionally critique comedy in all forms, and the ugly feeling that I just told a kid that there's no santa.

So i will just go back to keeping my mouth shut and coming here to read about other people's drama and nifty gaming tips.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-04-09 12:34:15
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Jedigamer said: »
I dunno man, the Cap picture was kinda funny IMO. And topical.

The title isn't great.

The question was answered.

Thread mission accomplished.

Appropriate meme inserted, nothing derailed.

Sounds about right, does it not? Sometimes it's obnoxious but totally fitting here.
[+]
By Matic 2021-04-09 12:35:43
Link | Citer | R

yes, i agree, this thread was not the appropriate field for this particular battle. The Cap meme works. Okay? OKAYYYY??? I ADMIT IT!!!!

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-04-09 12:51:01
Link | Citer | R

Sometimes he's funny. Sometimes it's whatever and it doesn't land (everyone has off-jokes that aren't funny). Other times they are hilarious.

The cap one, ngl reading the title I actually thought similar

You might not have a sense of humor, or maybe you're tired of the memes. just block him.
By Matic 2021-04-09 12:58:31
Link | Citer | R

ehhhhhh...

there are just. so. many. of them.

and idk, very rarely funny to me. kinda weird that you think it could mean that i might not have a sense of humor though lol

that's like if I said "i don't care for this painting, it's not working for me" and you responded "Welp, guess you might not like art, or maybe you're tired of looking at the paintings." like, what?

Not all art is good art.

Funny thing is i never even really noticed the block feature on this site. eh, now i just feel like a *** lol
By Shichishito 2021-04-09 13:11:02
Link | Citer | R

Matic said: »
Clearly you have not ruined my ffxiah experience or else i wouldn't still be here.

even the old masters didn't pump out a Sistine Chapel everytime they touched a brush, takes hundreds to make a true master piece.
[+]
By Matic 2021-04-09 13:14:08
Link | Citer | R

a lot more than hundreds!

An artist is often judged on the worst piece in their portfolio. Just the nature of the game.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-04-09 13:39:25
Link | Citer | R

Olah are you OK? Please show me on the doll where the pepe frog touched you.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Watusa
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2021-04-09 13:54:54
Link | Citer | R

Haha get a load of these nerds fighting over memes
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Friedrik
user: Friedrik
By Asura.Friedrik 2021-04-09 14:02:47
Link | Citer | R

olah said: »
butthurt troll snowflakes are lining up.
You busted in here red-faced and shrieking bud, not one person was ***-blasted until you came onto the scene.
By Matic 2021-04-09 14:13:33
Link | Citer | R

[+]
First Page 2