Autotarget Blacklist Add-on

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » General » Autotarget Blacklist add-on
Autotarget Blacklist add-on
By DaneBlood 2021-04-01 10:37:06
Link | Citer | R

I created an add-on that blacklist certain mobs from being targeted by the in-game auto-target function. It can block based or name (anything with this name will not be auto-targeted) or distance (Anything further away than this distance will not be autotarged).
It also has a priority list which will be the next autotarget. (still has to be within the distance set)

Current blacklist methods
- By Name (ATB add "*'s pet", ATB remove "Volte ninja")
- by distance (ATB distance 6)
- priority target (ATB Addprio "Aurix", ATB Removeprio "Aurix"

Please make sure names are always inside quotation marks, even if the name does not have a space in it.

Knowing issues/limitations :
- If you use the distance mechanic you will very often see enemies, that is further away than the distance set, "blink" shortly when auto-target targets a new mob. - Don't think this can be fixed
- Priority list has no internal order. I'm trying to see if i can make it have an order.
- When a priority mob is present ALL enemies not on the priority list will "blink" when auto-targets targets a new mob (the priority target
- Wildcard "*" has to be in front or end of the name. any other place in the name will cause unexpected behavior (DON'T DO THIS as error handling is none existing)

https://gist.github.com/SvenBent/f36f9e03449ca1b4eee5664f0ef91ad

Simple aprils fools but with no tracking :(
By GwenStacy 2021-04-01 11:33:55
Link | Citer | R

awesome idea but 404 on webpage
[+]
 Bismarck.Radec
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Radec
By Bismarck.Radec 2021-04-01 14:26:19
Link | Citer | R

Fixed link: https://gist.github.com/SvenBent/b6f659afb88ec2fd1fb05ea8f9d57487 or https://gist.github.com/SvenBent

How are you finding this for response time in odyssey, dynamis?

Typically when using packet 0x058 for targetting I find that it takes a VERY long time to change target in those areas specifically. I tried something similar for statue targetting in dynamis and couldn't get it to work fast enough reliably.
By ai6617 2021-04-01 14:42:09
Link | Citer | R

I am pretty sure you can use 0x01A to engage and it targets for you.

For switching targets:

windower.packets.inject_outgoing(0x1A,string.char(0x1A,0x08,0,0)..'I':pack(target.id)..'H':pack(index)..string.char(0x0F,0,0,0,0,0)..string.char(0):rep(12))

for engaging when not engaged.

windower.packets.inject_outgoing(0x1A,string.char(0x1A,0x08,0,0)..'I':pack(target.id)..'H':pack(index)..string.char(0x02,0,0,0,0,0)..string.char(0):rep(12))
 Odin.Sudra
Serveur: Odin
user: Slumber
By Odin.Sudra 2021-04-01 16:14:58
Link | Citer | R

Does this work if trusts have hate?
By DaneBlood 2021-04-01 16:25:43
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sudra said: »
Does this work if trusts have hate?

not sure if i understand this question. this simply remove certain mobs to be targeted by your autotargeting.
Dont see what trust hate has of impact.
 Odin.Sudra
By Odin.Sudra 2021-04-01 16:29:58
Link | Citer | R

If you mass pull a group of mobs and then say lullaby them with bard. Then your healer trusts cure the bard(if they took enough damage) and have hate on all those slept mobs so you don’t autotarget anything.

I try spamming cure with the bard and other character with cure4, but sometimes it’s not enough to take hate off the trusts.

I’d still test this out either way, was just wondering.

After auto targeting stupid mobs, trusts having hate and then not auto targeting at all is right up there on my “annoying mechanic” list.
By DaneBlood 2021-04-01 16:59:20
Link | Citer | R

Still not sure i can se anything in that situation that has to do with blocking mobs from being auto-targeted.
It sound like you are looking for the exact opposite aka adding mobs to autotarget.
 Odin.Sudra
By Odin.Sudra 2021-04-01 17:42:50
Link | Citer | R

Maybe! Haha. Either way. No targeting pets is cool.