YouTube Video Placeholder

[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-03-17 07:06:29
Link | Citer | R

I've seen this art at least twice now. Is this supposed to be Tiana (from the opening SoA cutscene; girl with the lisp)?

[+]
By Thunderjet 2021-03-17 08:47:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Aeonova said: »
I say hey. What's goin' on.

YouTube Video Placeholder

i linked this to a jp friend want to know too, i just wonder what they said about the weapons
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-03-17 10:06:57
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Early Spring Madmog Bonanza 2021
( 00:29:26 )
We showed the graphics and performance of new weapons such as 1st class. Please check the video.

The effect of extending the duration of the normal ability used for "Dia Aspis" itself is not applicable to SP abilities, but is applicable to abilities acquired with merit points.

The effect of increasing the upper limit of physical damage according to the hostility of "True Brave Blade" is exhibited by earning both the so-called volatile type hostility and the cumulative type hostility such as damage dealt.
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-03-17 10:08:53
Link | Citer | R

Because of Golden Week, April's version update will be earlier than usual! Keep this in mind to not lose Ambuscade points!

No special effect is present on the Mandragora Pot from the login campaign, unlike some of the other gardening pots. The plant in the picture they provided is the Fruit Seeds sapling, in case anyone wants to dry them out for a permanent look.

Diamond Aspis's "extend duration of abilities" effect does not affect SP abilities, but it is applicable to abilities acquired with Merit Points.

Brave Blade III's "Increases physical damage limit based on enmity" effect works on both volatile enmity as well as cumulative enmity gain.

The ending part they go on about working from home/remotely and the challenges involved. They reply to live comments from viewers, nothing really noteworthy. They talked a fair amount about expanding the inventory with the new storage system and how they needed to bring in a senior engineer to help make it work. The delay is due to different departments working together (billing, web development, game development, etc).

Edit: Wizard's Rod MB damage boost varies based on how quickly after the skillchain is performed and when the spell lands. It sounds like the quicker the better.

Katana: Yeah what Langly said sounds like what I hear too.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2021-03-17 10:27:06
Link | Citer | R

Sounded like Yagyu will give party members 1 shadow for Ichi, 2 for Ni, 3 for San. My JP isn't good enough to hear if they mentioned enhancing items after that adding any on top of it. *shrugs*
[+]
By Thunderjet 2021-03-17 12:17:56
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Langly said: »
Sounded like Yagyu will give party members 1 shadow for Ichi, 2 for Ni, 3 for San. My JP isn't good enough to hear if they mentioned enhancing items after that adding any on top of it. *shrugs*
WAIT what do you mean by that, like if we get new ja or trait it will stack with it ?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-03-17 12:33:13
Link | Citer | R

No. There's just no confirmation if shoes and cape work with it or not.

(spoiler, they won't) (*)It may unintentionally work because spaghetti
 Bahamut.Balduran
Serveur: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2021-03-17 16:06:11
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
They talked a fair amount about expanding the inventory with the new storage system and how they needed to bring in a senior engineer to help make it work. The delay is due to different departments working together (billing, web development, game development, etc).

Intriguing! A senior engineer, sounds like the first initiative the company took to commence major improvement on the code since discontinuation of PS2! More to come? I can only hope.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Andret
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2021-03-17 16:12:58
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Balduran said: »
They talked a fair amount about expanding the inventory with the new storage system and how they needed to bring in a senior engineer to help make it work. The delay is due to different departments working together (billing, web development, game development, etc).

Intriguing! A senior engineer, sounds like the first initiative the company took to commence major improvement on the code since discontinuation of PS2! More to come? I can only hope.

So they gonna go from 3 part-time interns to 1 retired engineer and 3 full-time interns?
By Ruaumoko 2021-03-18 00:12:07
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Langly said: »
RUN's Liement duration is increased with the Futhark Coat, the same extended duration applies to party members hit with Liement when used with the Epeolatry. I'm still pretty certain Utsusemi + the Ninja has will apply here as it follows the exact same mechanic of taking something which is usually self-target only and making it AoE; incidentally it has the exact same wording on the Yagyu as it does on the Epeolatry.

Failing that, I can live with Utsusemi + not working as long as it does apply Enmity gain from Utsusemi hitting multiple targets.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-03-18 00:35:36
Link | Citer | R

No special effect is present on the Mandragora Pot from the login campaign, unlike some of the other gardening pots.

What a wasted opportunity. Glad I didn't spend all of my points buying multiple pots like I had intended when more info came along. This is just the info that I was after.

[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-03-18 04:23:51
Link | Citer | R

JP text equipment is very busy.

[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-03-26 09:11:35
Link | Citer | R

Because of Golden Week, April's version update will be earlier than usual! Keep this in mind to not lose Ambuscade points!

Does anyone ever remember Golden Week happening any year except this one? Feels like it's something I've never heard mentioned once.

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/57994

Already time for the monthly tears again?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-03-26 09:20:02
Link | Citer | R

It's been mentioned at least a few times.

I don't recall offhand if they've said it, but I've seen it mentioned.
By Mattelot 2021-03-26 09:23:42
Link | Citer | R

Don’t know what that is and didn’t watch the video. Upvoted because Kurt is cool.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-03-29 08:46:44
Link | Citer | R

New exciting campaign:

Current exciting campaign:

That's how they trick people to return.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Serveur: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2021-03-29 09:08:25
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Aeonova said: »
old woman meme

That's how they trick people to return.

Implying any are good anymore except double/triple exp and cp.

(and arguably dark matter)
By RadialArcana 2021-03-29 09:11:13
Link | Citer | R

Hey, it works.

They got me to resub a mass of alts during dark matter and stuff a few times. Also when I quit years ago and just started using one account, it was this kind of stuff that got me to sub all the others again.
 Leviathan.Isiolia
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2021-03-29 09:32:54
Link | Citer | R

Statue Crusher should be if they did standardize the Plus version (as it was last time).

Omen cards is a nice one too, and HTB ain't bad.
By Gambits 2021-03-29 09:36:29
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Balduran said: »

They only brought him for the new paid storage system, where else are we going to put all these 20 different earrings!? or all these 50 different augment pieces!?
Create a problem > offer paid solution > ???? > profit! I'm very excited for the new 30$ subscriptions! can't wait :D

Bringing a senior for the betterment of the game will never be worth it unless more money is involved.
 Asura.Wotasu
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2021-03-29 09:38:55
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Isiolia said: »

Statue Crusher should be if they did standardize the Plus version (as it was last time).
Last time was only a miss in translation, JP page had HQ in the text.
JP page this time only say Statue Crusher.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-03-29 10:55:03
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
Hey, it works.

They got me to resub a mass of alts during dark matter and stuff a few times. Also when I quit years ago and just started using one account, it was this kind of stuff that got me to sub all the others again.

If they wanted subs, they should bring back the Abyssea NM drops as login point items and bring it back often.

Also, it's a monthly joke (between me, myself, and I) that they seem to keep forgetting to bring back the Moogle mount.

As far as the campaigns they are offering, I see way too many people botting the High Tier Battlefield event (multi-boxers all running up and getting key items and then zooming away when they get in range of a homepoint) and the bots at Aello and such during that event are naughty boys too.

Doesn't affect me much, but I do so love to complain to EN players on an EN forum about a JP game that only JP devs read JP comments/complaints about.