Character Info Not Being Updated

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Character info not being updated
Character info not being updated
By Tanag 2022-07-22 22:07:34
Link | Citer | R

Can confirm it works on some chars. I bought a random sword off the AH and my mule updated immediately. Main nothing works.

[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-07-22 22:46:16
Link | Citer | R

when you guys mean "updated" do you mean on guildwork?
By Tanag 2022-07-22 22:58:50
Link | Citer | R

Both.

Guildwork:

FFXIAH:

I'm running some tests now trying to compare storage item amounts to different wardrobes/inventories. No luck yet though.
My mule hasn't capped some and hasn't unlocked others so it isn't the best data set to compare to. It's also difficult with 20 years of items to juggle (I really need to clean out some old ***).

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2022-07-30 22:48:55
Link | Citer | R

I know Scragg has been looking into it.
By llAKs0nll 2022-08-01 11:10:44
Link | Citer | R

I’m not sure if such is routine but… the other day

[ Chatlog ]
GW : Test
GW : Sup

Had me hopeful everything might be fixed eventually
[+]
By Tanag 2022-08-01 13:34:58
Link | Citer | R

Checked my log files and I see those too on the 26th. Here's hoping!

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By flyingtaru 2022-09-03 15:14:40
Link | Citer | R

may as well close this topic
By Jetackuu 2022-09-03 19:18:29
Link | Citer | R

flyingtaru said: »
or you could try to actually be useful instead of being negative.

anyway...

pinged Scragg about it again, with a bit more detailed info than I had before.
[+]
 Phoenix.Dridian
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Dridian
By Phoenix.Dridian 2022-09-26 16:47:37
Link | Citer | R

Could be GuildWork as I do see a lot of the character's KI, Merits, and JP being updated. Went as far as, deleting my Character and 2 mules from the site and putting them back on. All is well. However, the Summary page doesn't update the 4x4 Equip Grid and is not showing any of the REMAs that I've collected.

The REMA's are a problem on the GW side of the house as the FFXIAH hasn't been updating the REMA Achievements (Collecting New REMA and Upgrading 75-i119) as it pulls REMA information from GW. This is the problem that I've been having.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-09-26 16:59:43
Link | Citer | R

Guildwork

More like Guildon'twork

hurr hurr
[+]
 Sylph.Ketsui
Serveur: Sylph
user: Lutia
By Sylph.Ketsui 2022-09-30 00:32:33
Link | Citer | R

I recently got Gandiva and at that exact moment Tupsimati, Hvergelmir and Yoichinoyumi appeared in my profile, too.

So get a Gandiva to unfuck yourself?
[+]
 Valefor.Philemon
Serveur: Valefor
user: detlef
By Valefor.Philemon 2022-09-30 16:06:42
Link | Citer | R

My profile has been updated several times in the past week or so. No rhyme or reason to it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-09-30 19:57:15
Link | Citer | R

I have noticed something interesting on my end regarding this issue that may or may not help troubleshoot some of the issues.

Sometimes my FFXIAH equip history will go a long while without updating new items that I have obtained, but when I go onto a separate tab and log into the Guildwork website then suddenly my FFXIAH equip history will catch up.

My profile still does not show currently equipped items or linkshells, but I guess I'll take partial functionality over none.
By Jetackuu 2022-09-30 20:06:33
Link | Citer | R

Scraggy-do has to fix, unfortunately.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jackflashh
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Kido
By Bahamut.Jackflashh 2022-10-13 12:05:07
Link | Citer | R

My issue is that it doesn't update any items whatsoever. Guildwork website basically shows nothing. It worked when I was playing on Asura last year, and thought maybe it has something to do with coming back to an old server I already had character data on. Tried deleting character on GW, still nothing.

Friend of mine who just transferred servers has everything work perfectly.

Immense frustration.

Post deleted by User.
By flyingtaru 2022-10-13 19:44:17
Link | Citer | R

It's not about negativity or being useful (whatever this means as pinging someone has been done many times). It's okay to let things like this die. Just tire of seeing forums since the day it broke with folks acting like the issue is new and not sure why anyone would care about something to track this stuff as it no longer has the meaning it once did.

Beyond that I recall many a forum where "useful and not negative" wasn't exactly the way it went down...

Jetackuu said: »

anyway...

Phoenix.Dridian
By Phoenix.Dridian 2022-11-02 14:20:06
Link | Citer | R

the 4x4 Equip Grid is working, Thank you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Lordtrey
Serveur: Asura
user: Lordtrey
By Asura.Lordtrey 2022-11-10 10:20:54
Link | Citer | R

I just wish my assaults would transfer and update from my characters page on my old server to my current one. Everything else did and all new equips, quests, levels ext show up fine. But my assault page justays blank.
 Fenrir.Zenion
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Zenion
By Fenrir.Zenion 2022-11-13 12:39:41
Link | Citer | R

So I'm noticing that, like, job levels and equip slots and REMA completion seem to be working when you flush Guildwork, which is cool, but...

The points, man, the points! They don't seem to be updating at all! How can I quantify my success in an online game if my e-peen score doesn't keep going up?
[+]
 Phoenix.Dridian
By Phoenix.Dridian 2022-11-15 20:56:14
Link | Citer | R

So, I just got Epeolatry lastnight and it didn't register the weapon. However, I then did //gw flush and it showed up both on the 4x4 grid and Achievements.

Seeing that this had happened, I tried on my upgraded Relics. Excalibur was at 75,

-Equip Weapon
-//gw flush
-Refresh FFXIAH page

It showed up as Excalibur 85, and did that with the other weapons, as it will only update the weapon you have equiped.

Other problem. After doing the relics and getting them updated. I had another thought. The FFXIAH page doesn't show AG or Aug Weapons, so I tried my Verethragna and Armageddon which are both AG. They show up on the 4x4 Grid but won't update Achievements. So GW does see the AG Weapons but FFXIAH doesn't see them cause they are not listed in the code. Only REMA 75-119 will register and not AG or Ranked Weapons.

Anyone know who we can contact for FFXIAH to update their code for AG and Ranked Weapons for the AH?

Last thing, a few friends did the same thing and they are seeing the same result. Have fun Everyone.

Post deleted by User.
By Tanag 2022-11-15 22:58:10
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Dridian said: »
The FFXIAH page doesn't show AG or Aug Weapons, so I tried my Verethragna and Armageddon which are both AG.

Interestingly I see you registered as an owner for Vere on the AG items page. Weird it doesn't show in your achievement grid.
https://www.ffxiah.com/item/20512/verethragna
By Jetackuu 2022-11-15 23:03:59
Link | Citer | R

It's not about negativity or being useful (whatever this means as pinging someone has been done many times). It's okay to let things like this die. Just tire of seeing forums since the day it broke with folks acting like the issue is new and not sure why anyone would care about something to track this stuff as it no longer has the meaning it once did.

Beyond that I recall many a forum where "useful and not negative" wasn't exactly the way it went down...

Jetackuu said: »

anyway...

Honestly not sure what you're on about (and I realize this is old) but blatantly "pinging them" did work as he did fix a lot of it.