Post Your Favorite Old Fashioned Candies

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Post your favorite old fashioned candies
Post your favorite old fashioned candies
 Fenrir.Melphina
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2021-02-16 22:29:34
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Too bad the flavor is gone as soon as you open it.

Yup, super sweet. But only chewable for a couple minutes at best. And I just realized, those satellite candys with the beads inside were actually CALLED Satellite wafers. All I remember is that I thought they were pretty bad.

And I completely forgot about THESE things. They used to make a hard candy whistle that you could actually play a tune on if you had any semblence of musical prowess. It was an actual instrument, but it was so sweet you'd end up sucking on it until it dissolved to the point it couldn't play more then a super high pitched whistle in short order. The biggest problem with this thing is that the shape it was countoured to ended up dissolving in a reeeeallly uneven and awkward way, leading to very sharp edges that if you weren't careful could slice your tongue up in a hurry. But these suckers were delicious. I don't know if they still make them anymore. I haven't seen them in like... a decade.

Bahamut.Raycian
Serveur: Bahamut
user: raycian
By Bahamut.Raycian 2021-02-16 22:33:46
Link | Citer | R

Anything by Chupa Chups was good. Like the chocobanana lolipops
 Fenrir.Melphina
Serveur: Fenrir
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2021-02-16 22:35:45
Link | Citer | R

Edit: You know what, I thought Necco wafers went out of business. But a google search reveals they reopened their business last year. Here I thought they'd be gone forever. I was never a big fan of that candy...like... at all. Many of the flavorings they used on them were....questionable in my eyes.
 Asura.Aquatiq
Serveur: Asura
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2021-02-17 01:21:41
Link | Citer | R

you had so much *** swag when you whipped this out during recess, there was a whole social hierarchy formed by how big of a piece you gave out to who
[+]
By Thunderjet 2021-02-17 03:34:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Aquatiq said: »

you had so much *** swag when you whipped this out during recess, there was a whole social hierarchy formed by how big of a piece you gave out to who

...i used to munch all of it for the flavor...
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-02-17 03:36:57
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Aquatiq said: »

Remember these? I still have this memorized...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Topace
Serveur: Asura
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2021-02-17 04:17:15
Link | Citer | R

I still don't know where my grandma use to get these.
[+]