Forum » Windower » Support » Changing music for Specific mounts
Changing music for Specific mounts
 Lakshmi.Dexprozius
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Dexprozius 2020-11-25 01:55:17
Link | Citer | R

Hey all,

If there's a plugin for this i'm not aware of please excuse the ignorance. I was looking at Mount Muzzle but unless i'm mistaken, it only allows the music to be set for /mount, /chocobo etc.

What I'm looking for is something that lets me customize the BGM for specific mounts. Say I'm on the Tulfaire, and I'd like to hear Airship music (Since no one ever hears that tune anymore), or I'm on the crab and would like to hear the Bibiki Bay Boat, etc.

If there's an addon, or some lines of code I could add to my lua to support this, please let me know. That way when I /crab, /spectralchair, /dhalmel, I can have a predetermined tune for each rather than the same-old mount music that surely gets old for all of us.

Thanks!
 Asura.Aeonova
Serveur: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-11-25 23:02:53
Link | Citer | R

This may get you to closer to what you are after, but instead of specific songs, you get random tracks, but that is nice too. Hope it helps. Read through both pages of posts. Kind of shocked my screenshots on that thread are still active as they tend to die after a few months. I don't think will get you exactly what you want, but I can't read lua code very well so maybe it's in there somewhere.

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/52094/randommount-a-random-mount-selector-for-windower

Basically the thread starts off with getting random mounts and then I mention getting random music as well and then the OP of that thread whipped up something that I recall worked which is on page 2.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2020-11-26 07:56:31
Link | Citer | R

If someone could actually make such a plugin I think it would be really nifty. I sometimes take airship rides just for the nostalgia lol