Not Seeing HQ Rate Based On Posted Tier

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Cooking » Not seeing HQ rate based on posted tier
Not seeing HQ rate based on posted tier
 Asura.Haxetc
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Haxetc 2020-11-14 10:15:27
Link | Citer | R

Hi, I recently started cooking. Hit 110 and wanted to try making some Sublime Sushi +1. I read the posted tier requirements so I made sure I was 31+ levels over the craft level. I had both katana's equipped, mega moglification: cooking, and advanced synth support which put me at 124. After performing 38 synths I'm sitting at 7.8% HQ rate. I know the sample size is small but this also occurred with another 50 synths of Tropical Crepe. I'm just looking for help on why I'm not seeing the 25% posted. Idk if I'm missing something obvious. Any help is much appreciated.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-11-14 10:26:29
Link | Citer | R

Offhand katana doesn't add skill for starters

Can't tell you if you were really 121+ or not from the post. You need 110 + stall + hat + apron + katana + Torque/Support/Shield

(yes, the hocho is nerfed offhand even though it doesn't say it)

Make sure you actually have MM: Cooking, pretty much any furnishing will overwrite it, then make sure you actually have 121 skill
[+]
 Asura.Haxetc
By Asura.Haxetc 2020-11-14 10:44:43
Link | Citer | R

Ah, I see. Just saw it's actually mentioned on the BGwiki page. Didn't think to look there since it didn't seem like something that'd be the case. Appreciate that. That aside, I should still be hitting 121 with Mega Moglification, MH katana and advanced support. Which would put me at 31 levels over Sublime Sushi. Correct?

And yea, I was wondering that too but MM Cooking is in my key items.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-11-14 10:52:35
Link | Citer | R

If you have 121 you should be good to go. Assuming sublime is correctly 90 skill.

Would grab another + skill item (you should have hat apron torque)

They could've broken support and no one would notice, chance you might have the wrong support, maybe sublime is 91, maybe a gearswap is taking off your katana, don't know

Kipo-Opo Advanced Synthesis Image Support