It's That Time Again!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » It's that time again!
It's that time again!
First Page 2 ... 35 36 37
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-09-23 07:54:58
Link | Citer | R

I have to head in to work and need something to do when I get back from break. Who got hit yesterday. I'm hearing people got banned; myself included. (6/10)
 Asura.Craftgod
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Craftgod 2020-09-23 08:03:12
Link | Citer | R

They got the boi, for being to *** yoked at crafting. R.I.P. lordgrandegordo.
[+]
 Asura.Tsm
user: rangler33
By Asura.Tsm 2020-09-23 08:37:42
Link | Citer | R

someone should make it a bannable offense that if you don't say why you got banned you shouldn't be able to post this ***
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-09-23 08:44:08
Link | Citer | R

Server Side POS (0x015).
Speed.
The only things I have active after my temp 4 months ago. I don't use any 3rd party unless I get stuck somewhere. (Besides windower.)
I didn't originally post WHY, because people will make their own conclusions anyway, you should know this.
[+]
By Felgarr 2020-09-23 08:49:25
Link | Citer | R

I heard that every time someone gets banned for flee-hacking, their soul comes back, re-incarnated as Cactrot Rapido.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2020-09-23 08:50:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tsm said: »
someone should make it a bannable offense that if you don't say why you got banned you shouldn't be able to post this ***

I could get behind that.
[+]
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-09-23 08:53:38
Link | Citer | R

THEY GOT MY BOY EJIIN NOOOOOOOOOOOO
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-23 08:54:57
Link | Citer | R

Super weird on this one.

One account got ganked, BUT it happened at 5:37 AM.... that has NEVER happened before. It's always at 3:xx
(and again, only one account out of a cluster of characters, that's not unusual, just stating a fact)
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-09-23 08:56:06
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Super weird on this one.

One account got ganked, BUT it happened at 5:37 AM.... that has NEVER happened before. It's always at 3:xx
(and again, only one account out of a cluster of characters, that's not unusual, just stating a fact)

Yeah I had an issue where I did get POS locked and my account was frozen to 1 coordinate so I kept getting POS'd, even after unloading all addons. BUT that account didn't get hit. :shrug:
**It wasn't intentional, but it doesn't matter because 3rd party.**
Also yeah it's usually 2:10~AM for me.
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2020-09-23 09:09:19
Link | Citer | R

not uncommon, the window is pretty big that they press the button during
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-23 09:12:25
Link | Citer | R

It's very unusual, I've been banned now 40+ times, I know exactly what time it's supposed to happen.

Went to bed at 4 totally unexpecting to see a ban happen an hour later. Very uncharacteristic. (very tilting too, you spend years learning the pattern and then they break it)

It is what it is.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2020-09-23 09:15:47
Link | Citer | R

rips to the homies
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-09-23 09:16:01
Link | Citer | R

It's always at 3:xx

Whatever 3 AM Central US time zone is compared to Japan is when they seem to do whatever daily... "thing" it is they do. Cycle content ID billing or whatever. Probably robo-ban too for people that have flagged their automated watch-dog system.

Sometime during the hour of 3 AM central US time is always when I get booted if I havn't paid up for the month.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-09-23 09:20:11
Link | Citer | R

damn, first time since playing they got me, not sure what for...
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-09-23 09:24:55
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Tsm
By Asura.Tsm 2020-09-23 09:43:15
Link | Citer | R

It's very unusual, I've been banned now 40+ times, I know exactly what time it's supposed to happen.

Went to bed at 4 totally unexpecting to see a ban happen an hour later. Very uncharacteristic. (very tilting too, you spend years learning the pattern and then they break it)

It is what it is.

I've seen bans as late as 11am CST and my sample size dwarfs yours.

SE is consistently inconsistent in just about everything they do
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-09-23 09:44:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tsm said: »

It is what it is.

I've seen bans as late as 11am CST and my sample size dwarfs yours.

SE is consistently inconsistent in just about everything they do
I honestly can't disagree with this when you put it that way. lol
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-23 09:48:29
Link | Citer | R

Doubt.meme I'm too lazy to find
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-09-23 09:54:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lordoftheseven said: »

This can't be true. Simon said Ejinn is a good guy with no ties to bots or anything questionable.
[+]
By Felgarr 2020-09-23 09:58:18
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Asura.Lordoftheseven said: »

This can't be true. Simon said Ejinn is a good guy with no ties to bots or anything questionable.

I can confirm from Ejiin's discord that his main and alts have been banned. (I can't say which is perma or temporary). I don't mean to speak on his behalf, but I enjoyed his content and hope he's able to come back quickly. Sad day. :(
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-23 10:02:11
Link | Citer | R

Damn son they got em all? Ejiin is their posterboy.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-09-23 10:04:11
Link | Citer | R

So now we need full transparency because what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander. One person can openly use speed/ja0wait/addons and never get a ban, another person presumably using the same ones could. I do not understand how they mete out punishment. (Unless the people getting banned are purposely leaving out other stuff that is cheating, which could be the case).
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-09-23 10:05:14
Link | Citer | R

So now we need full transparency because what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander. One person can openly use speed/ja0wait/addons and never get a ban, another person presumably using the same ones could. I do not understand how they mete out punishment.
Code
math.random()
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-23 10:07:39
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
So now we need full transparency because what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander. One person can openly use speed/ja0wait/addons and never get a ban, another person presumably using the same ones could. I do not understand how they mete out punishment.
Code
math.random()

This. lol. We all cheat. We all use relatively the same ***. Any 30 second clip ejiin posts is all the evidence you would need.

True lotto whether you get picked or not
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-09-23 10:12:13
Link | Citer | R

I am/have not ruled that out. I am looking towards the player(s) who find themselves in this situation to clarify the misinformation. They very well may be banning people arbitrarily. But it is entirely a different thing to take up for someone "so and so is a good guy he doesn't use anything bad *except maybe* [cheat]". Clearly there was something else going on that was not disclosed, especially when other player(s) possibly* are using the exact same tools. Just narrowing it down.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-09-23 10:20:19
Link | Citer | R

I am/have not ruled that out. I am looking towards the player(s) who find themselves in this situation to clarify the misinformation. They very well may be banning people arbitrarily. But it is entirely a different thing to take up for someone "so and so is a good guy he doesn't use anything bad *except maybe* [cheat]". Clearly there was something else going on that was not disclosed, especially when other player(s) possibly* are using the exact same tools. Just narrowing it down.

Well I listed exactly what I used, and most should know I don't really try to hide any facts of what I do. I turned most the stuff I used that I thought got me banned last time. It narrowed it down to only using these two exploitative features. I guess no-knockback could be a reason too, so there ya go.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-09-23 10:21:22
Link | Citer | R

What is "Server side POS" - Tako?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-23 10:21:53
Link | Citer | R

I mean, if I've got a party of 6 bots, all together in one small area, and one gets banned, but the other 5 are untouched, what more evidence can you ask for? They're obviously all doing the same thing at the same time in the same place with the same hax.

What other explanation is there than "random". Would you report one bot instead of the whole group if you were inclined to bother doing a report?
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-09-23 10:24:53
Link | Citer | R

What is "Server side POS" - Tako?
I use it to interact with NPCs from any where in the zone. Either way they can detect, I'm just being specific as to how I do it. It only moves me for half a second, long enough to just interact.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-09-23 10:29:18
Link | Citer | R

What other explanation is there than "random". Would you report one bot instead of the whole party if you were inclined to bother doing a report?

Probably. If someone were super jelly of Ejinn, they could have watched his stream and reported all his accounts just out of spite. A random watching a gang of alts cheating, they may or may not have every single character's name to report. It could be anything really, it's just too easy to say "it's random". Not saying it is not random, but they also act off of reports. They very well could have just kept a close eye on those with reports and banned accordingly, rather than spent time tracking every offender.
[+]
First Page 2 ... 35 36 37