users online
Forum » Windower » Support » findall giving inaccurate numbers
findall giving inaccurate numbers
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-08-20 12:15:32
Link | Citer | R

So I've noticed this issue for a while, usually assuming there's something on my end I haven't tried yet. Findall often shows inaccurate numbers on my mules, giving returns showing repeat countings if you will.

Example- I do a //findall Sealord, and it shows me the 10 skins on my main, and the 48 on a mule in their satchel (accurate). Then also shows a second counting of 12 more in the mule's satchel, for a total of 60, but listed independently- even though on the same character in the same storage slot. (those "extra" 12 don't exist. True total is 48 on the mule).

I've seen this frequently with other large quantity items, such as storing Alexandrite or RMEA stones. But I've also seen it with simple things like 2 or 3 handshards. A double counting, if you will.

Is this due to old info in the plugin? I have done unload/reload cycles of the plugin, even deleted and re-downloaded. This still occurs. Again, I'm assuming there's a way to clear any old info and I just am not doing it properly. Any suggestions are quite helpful and appreciated!
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2020-08-20 12:42:12
Link | Citer | R

other than deleting the data lua for that toon, i'm not sure what to suggest.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ivebian
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Smg1388
By Bahamut.Ivebian 2020-08-20 12:48:45
Link | Citer | R

You're seeing leftover data from the previous mule you had logged in. This is caused by logging in a mule whos bag max is less then the previous mules, and possibly some other conditions since it doesn't seem to happen for all mules.

It can be fixed by changing the api calls to use get_bag_info and not iterating past the bags maximum capacity.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-08-20 12:52:06
Link | Citer | R

ty! that lines up with that the mule in question has only the basic storage options/mog safe/bags sizes, not fully expanded.
 Asura.Wormfeeder
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2020-08-20 13:39:58
Link | Citer | R

I just logged in and there was a windower update.