Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Returner/New Player Shell
Returner/New Player Shell
First Page 2
By Taritai 2020-04-05 16:11:08
Link | Citer | R

The shell has been remade. [3/25/2021]

We're now much more casual and social! We range from brand new players to returners to slightly better geared newbs.

We do "event requests" via a vote system on Discord. There's no official schedule. There's no lotting system, only priority for highly coveted items. We're a bunch of people who have been playing together for about a year who like to talk to one another and help each other when we're not working, dealing with toddler meltdowns, or putting finishing touches on dissertations. We've got a good thing going, and we'd prefer other like minded individuals to join us.

We're most active 8:30 PM Central during the week, and around 11:00 AM Central on the weekends.

Things we've done together: UNM fights, JP, Ambuscade, simple Dynamis-D midboss clears, Dynamis-D Wave 2 farms, Geas Fete farming, Odyssey, Omen card farms, Omen boss kills, High Tier Mission Battles, Vagary

Requirements: Positive attitude, similar availability, Discord-friendly, somewhat social. Gear doesn't mean much to us, so we're not going to stroke your ego. We're also new player friendly!

Contact Taritai in game if you're interested :3
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-08 14:01:09
Link | Citer | R

I might return after I get bored with FF7R.

Hope you guys are still recruiting by then. Got a Conqueror/Ukon WAR on one character and an Aegis PLD on another.

You guys actually sound like the type of group I would like to be in.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-08 14:18:50
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I'll try to remember looking you guys up if I come back.

I don't remember any gearsets, but I think my WAR is decently geared and my PLD is ok.

I know I have THF and BLU on both characters geared, but I believe they were geared for farming only.
 Asura.Wyattdoc
user: wyattdoc1
By Asura.Wyattdoc 2020-04-08 16:30:50
Link | Citer | R

i just got back and i am looking for a new ls
By Hocapoca 2020-04-09 16:41:12
Link | Citer | R

Hi, returning player also in need of a linkshell. My ign is Hocapocah, add me please!
By Taritai 2020-04-21 15:15:10
Link | Citer | R

Bumpadazzle

We've done a little bit of farming in Dynamis, all zone Mid-Boss clears, a few Omen Runs, Escha Zitah clear [higher members doing Ru'Aun this week probably], and just had an all around relaxing time!

Still looking for a few more like-minded individuals. Must be a team player and willing to (or already plan on) playing jobs for group content (Healers, support). Quarantine warriors are welcome, but we'd prefer people who plan to stick around!

Super geared people who have reached out--love you and appreciate you, but that's not what I'm looking for!
By Taritai 2020-05-01 11:51:33
Link | Citer | R

Bumpgasm~

We've been doing well. :3 Midboss Dynamis wins with Wave 2 farm, some Omen bosses, a group is currently in the middle of their first team Aeonic run, and we've still managed to talk and laugh through it all.

We're full up on newcomers/returners with new characters/quarantine warriors. Love 'em, but would love a few people who are trying to break the ceiling on mid tier stuff. This means (to us at least) having access to Omen, Dynamis D [completed RoV] and are trying to stab Reisenjima and Escha RuAun things.

As expected in most games, we're a bit low on the support/healer end. Would appreciate people willing to play/level these jobs.

Hit up Taritai in game!

As always, thanks bored, super geared people, but that's not what we want!
user: tincho
By Asura.Shigglesworth 2020-05-14 06:07:58
Link | Citer | R

Hey, I may be interested. I'll try messaging you in-game.
 Asura.Taritai
user: Taritai
By Asura.Taritai 2020-05-25 14:25:27
Link | Citer | R

Bump.

Original post edited.

Recruitment is currently closed unless you meet the following requirements:

1. Level 99 Job with access to Dynamis and Omen. **We're hungry for support right now.
2. Interest in doing content with us (If you're not available for most of the week, we might not be a good fit. If you have another shell for activities, we might not be a good fit)
3. Interest in playing FFXI for a good while (If you're playing this in between FFXIV patches or as a small break from us due to boredom, realize that you might not get the most out of your time with us)
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-25 14:58:11
Link | Citer | R

Taritai said: »
Did a little Reisenjima T1 spam for gear, Delve, and an Omen run! Might not mean much to the experienced, but it felt good to do stuff in a learner friendly environment!

By Quizzy 2020-05-25 15:03:31
Link | Citer | R

I hate that word with such a blinding passion.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-25 15:26:25
Link | Citer | R

Quizzy said: »
I hate that word with such a blinding passion.

By Ocey 2020-05-27 15:56:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Taritai said: »
Bump.

Original post edited.

Recruitment is currently closed unless you meet the following requirements:

1. Level 99 Job with access to Dynamis and Omen. **We're hungry for support right now.
2. Interest in doing content with us (If you're not available for most of the week, we might not be a good fit. If you have another shell for activities, we might not be a good fit)
3. Interest in playing FFXI for a good while (If you're playing this in between FFXIV patches or as a small break from us due to boredom, realize that you might not get the most out of your time with us)
I would like to join. I just came back to the game and looking for a good group
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [52 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Taritai
By Asura.Taritai 2020-07-18 14:14:58
Link | Citer | R

Tiny bump.

Original post edited!

Could do with people willing to play/already have leveled the following: WHM, RUN, BRD, GEO.

Again--> "bored" people who are super geared with your six million mules--thanks for offering your help. We don't want it! We're trying to grow and build something together. We don't want to be carried~
By Zerofarwind 2020-07-18 18:08:41
Link | Citer | R

I am just coming back from a 2 year leave. I am so lost on everything lol I would love to join! I have lots of classes at 99 and a decently geared Geo!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Taritai
By Asura.Taritai 2020-08-27 10:32:24
Link | Citer | R

Things have been weird! People joining then disappearing from the game the very next day for weeks without a word!

We wouldn't say no to the following at this point: BRD (3 song, or working toward it), WHM, RUN.

Things are slowing down prior to event time (People going back to work, school), but we're still doing stuff! Hit me up if you want to join a group of adults who have endgame goals...and, you know, you'll actually play with us! :D
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-27 10:46:19
Link | Citer | R

As somebody who has been with this linkshell for a while, I can attest that everyone there (sacks, leaders, and scrubs like me) are very friendly and helpful.

We usually do Wave 2 runs in Dynamis twice a week, started clearing Wave 3, do Omen twice a week, usually kill all 5 bosses then spam the hell out of Ou 3 times or so (sometimes 4 over a couple of days). We also do Vagary once in a while (whenever I feel like setting it up and leading it), Aeonics kindof often, and other various events (I host a lot of Bismarks for people in the shell to come get pulse/sellables during event, also help new and returning players with whatever they want).

During the day or during nights where we don't have anything planned, we usually help each other out with whatever is needed, such as CPing, missions if they are asked for, a couple of us group up to spam Nyzul/Einherjar/Assaults for mythics, Ambuscades whenever, and so on. There are lots of things to do with this shell.

I highly recommend joining. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Swordchucks
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Swordchucks 2020-10-13 10:06:18
Link | Citer | R

Recruitment bump!

Still need some additional people, supports loved, mostly another BRD and PLD/RUN.

Still do lots of Dynamis D (consistent Wave 2/3 runs), Lots of Omen, especially Ou, and also trying to do weekly Vagary for the RoE weekly rewards (we sell/split the mats, the gear and etchings are free lot/drop). edit: I say try, but we have been doing it for a while now lol

If you are interested, hit up myself or Taritai either in game or on here.
[+]
 Asura.Swordchucks
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Swordchucks 2020-10-27 08:48:13
Link | Citer | R

Shameless bump
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [149 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Taritai
By Asura.Taritai 2021-03-25 13:16:57
Link | Citer | R

Bumparoni. Original post has been edited.

We're now casual/social! :D
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [74 days between previous and next post]
 Diabolos.Murky
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Amrik2007
By Diabolos.Murky 2021-06-07 18:43:47
Link | Citer | R

10 year break looking for a home for myself and my fiancé (who playing for the first time) any room for us, just looking for home.
By Rive016 2021-06-08 07:04:24
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Murky said: »
10 year break looking for a home for myself and my fiancé (who playing for the first time) any room for us, just looking for home.
Did you guys stay on siren or are you guys on Asura?
 Asura.Kalinox
user: Kalifax
By Asura.Kalinox 2021-06-08 13:07:45
Link | Citer | R

Hi i returned to XI as many do and play it on a Casual pattern. Just looking for some Peps to hang around and do some stuff.
By senzey 2021-06-08 13:25:30
Link | Citer | R

Hi send me a tell in-game to either Senzey or Senzay. Tari has been very busy with real-life stuff. If I am AFK feel free to pm me on here with your IGN. (NA timezone)
First Page 2