Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » DRG OP!
DRG OP!

| Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2020-04-01 19:40:45
Link | Citer | R

You should have it the "RDM OP!" thread, I think as of now the only OP jobs are RDM, MNK and BST. Just my opinion! DRG is fine and deserved the update, they are quite powerful now but not in OP territory I'd say.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-04-01 19:41:42
Link | Citer | R

one way or another nerfs or buffs, there will always be one that eeks out the rest. Perfect balance is asking to be nerfed.

edit: level the job yourself if you are that jealous. Not directed at OP. just saying you in the general direction of people clamoring for nerfs.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-04-01 19:44:50
Link | Citer | R

I have them leveled and geared but I don't care much for nerfs, rather see buffs to other jobs. You're asking for a bandwagon to be created though!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-04-01 19:47:49
Link | Citer | R

They should add a new Delve, that has to be the easiest content to add resource wise. Just add all them in there that fight you all the Naakul at once, and the lesser NMs are beasts that can destroy you if you don't come prepared. It would be so fun.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-04-01 19:55:47
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
I have them leveled and geared but I don't care much for nerfs, rather see buffs to other jobs. You're asking for a bandwagon to be created though!

Bandwagons are just about as inevitable as anything else. People find something good, they tell their friends, then they tell theirs, next thing you know everyone is doing it. Who cares, it's a game, games have strats, usually the best one becomes popular. All things are situational. Being upset over bandwagons, or that one job excels at some content better than others, meh, find your own working strat, be less butthurt that some jobs overshadow your favorite, or jump on the bandwagon, it takes all of 2 hrs to go from 1-99, another couple of casual days skilling, and sometime to build macros with the plethora of shared job gear that you already have.

NIN is way underpowered vs. RUN or PLD, does that mean that RUN or PLD needs nerfed? no thanks, I benefit from them operating as intended. I might be a little jealous that my absolute favorite job just doesn't cut it, for what I was trained to do my entire XI career. But oh well, tanking was getting a little boring anyway, I am having a ball with my cor/geo/brd trio working with a party of other players. It's fun. Go have fun people, quit being jelly.
By Draylo 2020-04-01 19:57:47
Link | Citer | R

BLU has to be the best, sorry.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-04-01 20:04:04
Link | Citer | R

NuhUH! NIN > BLU, wanna ballista over it?!?!

edit: In all seriousness, I wish they could figure out how to make ballista, or PVP in general, work with swaps, it was kinda fun w/o but oh my lanta, full on gloves off gear swaps allowed, single PVP, or team ballista would be fun.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-04-01 20:11:54
Link | Citer | R

I would rather they work on Monstrosity, that had some PVP and it had SO much potential :(. We could have had monsters being used in HTB and other battlefields and it would create all kinds of meta strategies and artificially increase the lifespan of content by being able to do it in so many diff ways.
 Asura.Saevel
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-04-01 21:59:32
Link | Citer | R

I would rather they work on Monstrosity, that had some PVP and it had SO much potential :(. We could have had monsters being used in HTB and other battlefields and it would create all kinds of meta strategies and artificially increase the lifespan of content by being able to do it in so many diff ways.

Monsters in monstrosity are extremely broken though. At 90 most of my monsters have over 20K HP and it only gets more insane the closer to 99 someone gets. The monsters also get full levels from subjob so we can get silly stuff that works like BRD/BLM and SAM/WHM.

I only wish that SE would of let us form parties with them, and opened up more areas.
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
Serveur: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-04-01 22:23:23
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
NuhUH! NIN > BLU, wanna ballista over it?!?!

edit: In all seriousness, I wish they could figure out how to make ballista, or PVP in general, work with swaps, it was kinda fun w/o but oh my lanta, full on gloves off gear swaps allowed, single PVP, or team ballista would be fun.

all they'd have to do is mandate a Lockstyle during the event. That was the entire reason the penalty was added in the first place; to prevent people from blinking the ***out of incoming attackers. So either make it so the entire event is forced lockstyle OR make it so that if you blink, you get owned. Easy.

If we ever managed to get enough JP speaking players to make enough noise about it, that'd be a 5-minute fix. (but lets face it, they love our money but they never listen to the English)

Besides, even though PVP would be fun we all know damn well SOMEONE's gonna ruin it with Clipper-Antics and POS-Hacking lol. Stop somewhere to rest or go score a Petra and a THF just SPAWNS behind you with SA Already up

"Omae wa mou shindeiru"
--"NANI!?"
Dead. Would be absolutely hilarious though lol
By Draylo 2020-04-02 09:57:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »

Monsters in monstrosity are extremely broken though. At 90 most of my monsters have over 20K HP and it only gets more insane the closer to 99 someone gets. The monsters also get full levels from subjob so we can get silly stuff that works like BRD/BLM and SAM/WHM.

I only wish that SE would of let us form parties with them, and opened up more areas.

Yeah they would need some tweaking but it wouldn't be too bad for ilevel content. I just think it would be really fun to use them for stuff like that, but wouldn't imagine what specific restrictions they would need to make that work lol.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-04-02 13:23:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »

Yeah they would need some tweaking but it wouldn't be too bad for ilevel content. I just think it would be really fun to use them for stuff like that, but wouldn't imagine what specific restrictions they would need to make that work lol.

That sandworm in Rua's video is a good friend of ours, he frequently kills the old ground kings on his various 90+ monsters just for shits and giggles. I can just imagine while scaling them past 99 would end up looking like. Honestly I'd just love to see parties of up to three, with level sync, able to go around killing stuff at old camps. Like 90% of the fun of this event is visiting the old camps we used to XP at and re-experiencing that a bit. Like take a level 10 or 12 Rabbit to the dunes and watch as hilarity ensues. If they just did that then I'd be happy. Bonus points would be if they also made a point to monstrosity, like some sort of Monster-Charm KI for each of the species or families we got to 99 and we could only have one of them active at a time, like how monster raising works. Something small, like STR+5 DEX+5 Atk+10, or MAB+10 MACC+10, that type of stuff.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2020-04-02 15:40:07
Link | Citer | R

Why be a dragoon when you can become a sandworm
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1253 days between previous and next post]
By smii 2023-09-07 16:32:07
Link | Citer | R

I thought about it and I think SND/BLM would be amazing! You could teleport your friends to some shitty cave and watch them cry while you warp out. It's almost better than Aspiring your main tank to 0 when they get charmed.
[+]
By Dodik 2023-09-07 19:31:41
Link | Citer | R

Loldrg.
 Odin.Senaki
Serveur: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2023-09-07 23:37:20
Link | Citer | R

The sad part is that just prior to taking a break I was hardcore playing Monstrosity lol.
[+]
By mhomho 2023-09-08 06:05:37
Link | Citer | R

a sandworm you say
[+]
 Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-09-08 06:29:00
Link | Citer | R

rdm best job
By Dodik 2023-09-08 06:41:44
Link | Citer | R

mhomho said: »
a sandworm you say

Doesn't look like a sandworm to me... Looks like something... else....
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2023-09-08 09:31:20
Link | Citer | R

Dune