Arknights

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Arknights
Arknights
By hobo 2020-02-04 18:42:56
Link | Citer | R

Anyone else jumping on this gacha?

If people don't know its a mobile tower defense style gacha that just got international release 3 weeks ago, was out in china for a while before.
By Draylo 2020-02-04 18:57:41
Link | Citer | R

No, these games need to die already.
[+]
By Shichishito 2020-02-04 18:58:40
Link | Citer | R

wait a second, if you can pay2win or run bots quite a couple folks here might be interested.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Finalwolf
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: finalwolf
By Carbuncle.Finalwolf 2020-02-04 19:59:48
Link | Citer | R

I'm enjoying it a bit. easy to play. I leveled up quickly, but it comes to a halt, as I don't have the in-game resource that allows me to do more missions, unless I spend real money.

think the gacha part is terribly designed. each class has something like "5 5-star, 3 4-star, 1 3-star, & 1 2-star(the beginning starters) characters, meaning that 1 3-star character is so heavily weighted and will be the majority of the pulls.
By hobo 2020-02-04 20:14:41
Link | Citer | R

It threw me off at the start that you had to manually level operators. I have only pulled 3 times, one on each banner so I haven't noticed the weighting yet but its nice that the lower stars are at least lower deploy cost
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2020-02-06 14:23:33
Link | Citer | R

My waifu army swells with strength
 Bismarck.Batton
Serveur: Bismarck
user: BattonBiz
By Bismarck.Batton 2020-02-06 15:44:06
Link | Citer | R

So far i've been enjoying it. If this is your first gacha, its the same in any other game like this.. 1-3% chance for the big kahunas. You can do everything with 3 stars, and they're easier to level up (i should have focused on them first tbh). Currency is hard to come by in my opinion, especially trying to level up 6* characters (i have 3 and i'm F2P), was a few days late to the global release.

I see an easier progression as I make my way through the story and find the right nodes to farm (still holding out on 2-10 since i've been grinding XP and currency/mats for levels).