RIP Kobe

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » RIP Kobe
RIP Kobe
By fonewear 2020-01-27 15:10:22
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Aquatic said: »
A personal hero is just that, personal. If someone’s athleticism inspires you to be something greater, get one more rep in at the gym, go an extra 30 mins in practice, etc. Then that person is impacting your life in some way.

I hate with every fiber of my being seeing these threads where people can talk about an issue or current event and the black eyeliner and lipstick kid from the back of the class comes in with some random stats that devalues the purpose of the thread. I see it every time, even when there was a thread for an FFXI player who died a few years ago. It’s like there’s no line at all for this nonsense.

I personally believe that everyone should agree with me on the internet.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2020-01-27 15:20:19
Link | Citer | R

Exactly. What makes someone a hero is subjective. It’s dependent on the individuals perception of said idolized person. They may not be a hero to some, nor meet the criteria for what others call a hero; but for others he qualifies. Sometimes people should just reserve their comments for the right time and place. Sadly on the Internet people don’t care about etiquette and try to be edgy for attention they’re not getting offline.
By fonewear 2020-01-27 15:21:44
Link | Citer | R

What exactly is the celebrity worship etiquette ?

So the next time a celebrity dies I will be in the know.
 Shiva.Zerowone
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-01-27 15:27:13
Link | Citer | R

What would be the point? You’re stuck in a bastardized Descartes mentality of “I ***post, therefore I am”.

But my previous post, I was typing out on my phone without seeing what you posted.
By fonewear 2020-01-27 15:29:33
Link | Citer | R

I was just curious how long I have to mourn a person I never met. And what is the proper method to pay tribute to my hero.