users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Bonecraft » Bonecrafting guild points
Bonecrafting guild points
 Asura.Luckycharmss
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Luckycharmss 2020-01-25 01:51:20
Link | Citer | R

Hi I'm new to bonecrafting what KI/equipment should I make importance to get first over others. Eventually I want it all but points are a grind in itself.. Thanks
By Pantafernando 2020-01-25 02:15:58
Link | Citer | R

I would start with the apron and glasses because the plus skills can be helpful while skilling. Sometimes there isnt any easy recipe around your level but there is a good one 9 levels later so you can just equip the gear plus neck and work on a huge jump with an easy/cheap recipe. The guild ring is actually quite useful for JSE mat requests and later shield requests.

Aside that I would just save it for stall. Personally i just recently skilled woodworking mule and as I was aiming shield there was not many reason to spend guild points aside analysis crystals. Considering some crafts have some ***waiting time (for example i had to wait 2 or 3 months till I could get enough Dark Ores for craft quests) or the sphere stage itself, you can actually save some time if you just buy crystals (and maybe look all quests/requests needs beforehand and start buying/camping for items).
By Chimerawizard 2020-01-25 02:21:00
Link | Citer | R

limit break key item
emblem (stall)
specs
apron
stockpile for analysis crystals
ring
sign & tools
*tools can be purchased from AH.
other key items
belt

you don't want to limit your skillups just because you hit a wall and have to wait to gather 20k points. If you have 35k before you hit 98, then go ahead and get the emblem early.
The ring will help you with certain stages of your shield, so definitely get that when you aren't worried about crafter points (shield related points).
Mega Moglification won't always get into another tier of HQ, in which case, the Moglification from sign+tools can better help with the reduction to item loss on synth failure more than another 4 skill. consider getting when you are too busy with other things in the Escutcheon quest to worry about crafter points.
Didn't see any recipes requiring key items used for the shield, so can probably ignore those unless you don't care about the points anymore or you want to start making reraise items.
 Asura.Luckycharmss
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Luckycharmss 2020-01-25 03:17:24
Link | Citer | R

my current BC is 87 i meant to put that i also have alil over 100k points
By Chimerawizard 2020-01-25 03:39:35
Link | Citer | R

specs + after rank-up emblem for the stall.
if you haven't done GP for today, today's veteran rank item will get you enough to get the expert rank-up KI as well.
Otherwise, tomorrow's almost guaranteed to be worth 20k+ anyway.