BLU/DRG For Expiacion Or Savage Blade Spam

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » BLU/DRG for expiacion or savage blade spam
BLU/DRG for expiacion or savage blade spam
By Sabishii 2019-10-10 13:28:34
Link | Citer | R

The new update adds 7% WS damage as a trait for dragoon sub. Would the hate shedding properties of high jump, and WSD help more than berserk warcry? Berserk tends to get me killed in dynamis Divergence. I don't like to use it since I pull hate, and can get killed even with occultation (like against mega bosses wave 2 or 3 where you zerg).
 Bahamut.Eternallight
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-10-10 13:35:10
Link | Citer | R

Don't really play blu, but typically, berserk and warcry only help you if you are not hitting pDif cap.

If you are getting cor/geo/bard buffs and using food, and the mob is getting dia 3/light shot, frailty, etc, there is a good chance you are not getting much out of berserk and warcry.

So the 7% WSD and Conserve tp might be better than the double attack from war.

High jump is nice... but without a lot of hate shedding moves, its not going to be fantastic.
By Taint 2019-10-10 13:47:00
Link | Citer | R

Don't forget jumps for fast extra TP, especially with AM3 up.

I mostly use BLU in mid to low level encounters and /DRG is looking good on paper.
 Phoenix.Tearxx
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Tearxx
By Phoenix.Tearxx 2019-10-10 13:57:39
Link | Citer | R

Moving to 2-3/5 Malignance with AM3 up + DRG sub is sounding real, real nice for Tizona users. I've toyed with /DRK a bit for the PDL as well, but 7% WSD and jumps to get AM3 faster sound way better, at least in my mind.
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-10-10 14:00:29
Link | Citer | R

Sub drg is no longer a meme. Legit sub now. Thf cor rng Sam war drk dnc blu too
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2019-10-10 14:08:59
Link | Citer | R

DRG's first PDL trait tier is at lvl 30, so if BLU has no native PDL then /DRG would get them one tier at least.
[+]
 Phoenix.Tearxx
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Tearxx
By Phoenix.Tearxx 2019-10-10 14:26:25
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
DRG's first PDL trait tier is at lvl 30, so if BLU has no native PDL then /DRG would get them one tier at least.

BLU has no native PDL trait or spells (yet) to get it. We get PDL1 from WAR sub standard and I personally was toying around with PDL2 from DRK sub to see if it was worthwhile, to clarify. DRG keeps you at the same tier as WAR (1) but gives Jumps + 7WSD vs. Berserk/Warcry/Agressor, which should pull ahead.
[+]