Debuffed Ninjutsu

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Debuffed Ninjutsu
Debuffed Ninjutsu
By KitsunePrincess 2020-10-21 11:27:18
Link | Citer | R

Just wanted to piggyback off of this to ask if Dancer's steps could be fixed as well! I'm not sure what information is needed, so please forgive me if some of this isn't relevant, but I figured I should give all the info I can since I'm asking for someone to do this~

Dancer has 4 different Steps that each apply a stacking Daze debuff to the enemy:
Quickstep applies Lethargic Daze (evasion down)
Box Step applies Sluggish Daze (defense down)
Stutter Step applies Weakened Daze (magic resistance down)
Feather Step applies Bewildered Daze (critical hit evasion down)
The number of stacks is indicated by a level (i.e. Lethargic Daze lv.1, if I remember correctly, but the exact formatting might be different). Each time the target is hit by a Step, its corresponding Daze goes up by one level, or by 5 if the Dancer uses Presto.

The initial application lasts for a minute, with each reapplication increasing its timer by 30 seconds, up to a maximum of 2 minutes. Of note, I believe the timer still only goes up by 30s even under Presto, but I may be wrong; I'm not a high enough level yet to be able to test it myself.

Hope this wasn't too much, and thank you in advance for anyone who decides to look into it! If nobody else is able to do it, pointing me in the right direction to potentially fix it myself would be a big help, but I don't know enough at the moment to do so~

(P.S. I apologize if bumping like this isn't allowed! I checked and didn't see any rules against it, so I thought it better to do this here where all the information already was~)