LF Reikiko Merc

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » LF Reikiko Merc
LF Reikiko Merc
By Taisou 2019-07-03 18:31:04
Link | Citer | R

Hey, due to no LS an rl time constraints looking to buy Kouryu runs for a reikiko to play around with, paying well send me a /tell to Kareston, ASURA or message on here if you/your friends are able to help out.

Have a good evening,
K
 Odin.Senaki
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-07-03 18:53:33
Link | Citer | R

I know this isn't what you're looking for, but Kouryu should be fairly easy to form for; especially on Asura. Pops are roughly 600k in total, compared to how ever much mil you will spend on mercing it.

Job layout:
Smn, Smn, Smn, Geo, Pld, Cor. (With Geo healing the group). [Mythic and idris are not required].

Then just 1hr burn the NM.

Reikiko is one of the least wanted drops from the NM atm, with most people hunting the Belt. So it shouldn't be too bad to: /yell Kouryu, 5x fights --- Sword locked, rest FL (Smn, Pld, Geo, Cor) - <Team Up?>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Or you can merc it, just providing alternatives since not everyone knows this. :)
 Carbuncle.Rajang
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Rajang
By Carbuncle.Rajang 2019-07-03 22:10:00
Link | Citer | R

Maybe you already knows this, but Kaja sword or Naegling you can build with Ambuscade points also have WAR/PLD/DRK/RUN. They're very good weapons.

Good luck finding Kouryu sellers!
By kishr 2019-07-04 00:26:03
Link | Citer | R

A bravura is only 20mil to make, and don't need merc.
 Asura.Kareston
Serveur: Asura
user: Taisou
By Asura.Kareston 2019-07-04 00:54:55
Link | Citer | R

It's also a great axe :) i'm talking about the sword, and i have a Naegling already @ Rajang.
[+]