Taming The Wilds RoE Quest

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Taming the wilds RoE quest
Taming the wilds RoE quest
By Toaster 2019-06-21 12:55:38
Link | Citer | R

Hello, I'm a returning player trying to complete the intermediate RoE quests, and I'm stuck on taming the wilds. Before I quit I did complete some wildskeeper reives, and I have 3 KI from Achuka, Tchakka, and Colkhab. . When I flag the quest shouldn't it automatically complete since I have already killed them? When I flagged other RoE objectives like level to 99, it just automatically completed since I did it in the past. I'd rather not have to try to kill them again. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Martel 2019-06-21 13:01:35
Link | Citer | R

I think the difference here is that these RoE are repeatable. Whereas I think most of the ones that will retroactively complete are not repeatable objectives.

If the WKR RoE would instantly complete if you had ever cleared it, then you could just set then clear and set again, repeat infinitely. So it doesn't count past clears.

EDIT: You know, you even said the name of the specific RoE and I still got it confused with the Subjugation whiledskeeper RoE. Ignore me.

Simplest thing though, flag it and go do a WKR again. If it clears it then your're all set.
By Josiahafk 2019-06-21 13:02:20
Link | Citer | R

This one is irregardless of past accomplishments and must be undertaken with the quest active. All quests after that point in that quest line are the same.
By Toaster 2019-06-21 16:38:19
Link | Citer | R

That is disappointing. From what I've read, in basic 117 gear it's possible to solo with trusts but would take hours? Does that sound accurate?
By Wotasu 2019-06-21 17:38:11
Link | Citer | R

It's possible but will take time yes. Easiest is just to yell for help in cities if you're on a server with semi active ppl.
By Josiahafk 2019-06-21 19:29:02
Link | Citer | R

You can get 119 gear easy from peacekeeper coalition so your trusts are stronger for this but like besieged was, if you yell that you are going, likely someone will show up