Looking To Buy Alexandrite

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking to buy Alexandrite
Looking to buy Alexandrite
By lhova 2019-06-16 13:19:14
Link | Citer | R

Hello, if there is anyone looking to sell bulk Alex’s then please let me know. Looking to buy around 18k for 6k per. Thank you.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-06-16 13:52:14
Link | Citer | R

and here we have the common misconception that alexandrite is worth less in bulk
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2019-06-16 13:56:22
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
and here we have the common misconception that alexandrite is worth less in bulk
But...thats more expensive than normal?

At least on lakshmi
By lhova 2019-06-16 13:56:34
Link | Citer | R

Never said they were, I stated what I was willing to pay. People can afk and sell them higher, wait on ah for them to be repeatedly sold or help someone out and sell them at a reasonable price. I’m hoping for the later.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-06-16 14:08:13
Link | Citer | R

There is ALWAYS someone dumb enough to pay "amount"

There is ALWAYS someone dumb enough to sell for "amount"

You can't find them if you don't look for them. I'd sell you 6k alex but this months ambuscade has been a meme at best lul. Every pug has been absolutely comical. and with VW lights up shouts are few and far between.

People who buy tank accounts should at least understand what a tank is before trying to use the accounts.
 Asura.Meliorah
Serveur: Asura
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-06-16 14:22:54
Link | Citer | R

But it works in real life, so it must work in a video game right?!
By lhova 2019-06-16 14:40:01
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
There is ALWAYS someone dumb enough to pay "amount"

There is ALWAYS someone dumb enough to sell for "amount"

You can't find them if you don't look for them. I'd sell you 6k alex but this months ambuscade has been a meme at best lul. Every pug has been absolutely comical. and with VW lights up shouts are few and far between.

People who buy tank accounts should at least understand what a tank is before trying to use the accounts.

They’ve been selling for about $6100 gil on the ah so 6k definitely is reasonable lol. What job did you try ambu on? This month is pretty simple when I’ve ran pugs on it. Depending on your job and skill I can get you VD wins easy.