I'll give you 15k and a rock salt.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2019-06-15 00:35:42
Link | Citer | R

Tree Fiddy and 4 Flint Stones to help increase your San d'Oria fame.
 Asura.Sirris
Serveur: Asura
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2019-06-15 04:23:35
Link | Citer | R

This is pure Asura. Selling an item that could be easily farmed solo. All that it's missing is a silly price tag, 2m too low.
[+]
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-06-15 06:07:01
Link | Citer | R

It seems that people that would spend 2 mil for the club would disagree with your easy solo assessment.
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-06-15 06:43:06
Link | Citer | R

Sorry it auto sorted.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By ScaevolaBahamut 2019-06-15 13:25:28
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sirris said: »
This is pure Asura. Selling an item that could be easily farmed solo. All that it's missing is a silly price tag, 2m too low.

Considering I'd already be committing 1 mil for enough pops...
By ryukin182 2019-06-15 13:35:23
Link | Citer | R

ScaevolaBahamut said: »

not farming your own pops so its all free? lol
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-06-15 13:46:18
Link | Citer | R

I'd rather sell the pops, buy the items. *** going 0/20 that's more money than it would've cost you to just buy it.

Logic. I'll pass on my bad luck and pay for yours.
[+]
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-06-15 14:45:46
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kusaregedo said: »
Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
It seems that people that would spend 2 mil for the club would disagree with your easy solo assessment.

it's easy to forget where we came from. my first reaction to those shouts is why would anyone buy something so easily soloable, forgetting that once upon a time even escha zi'tah was formidable. there's a market for just about anything with this in mind, even if it is a bit distasteful.
Much easier to be a douche on Asura and make the same tired jokes about putting it on the Visa than to sympathize or actually help people get better.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-06-15 15:06:31
Link | Citer | R

It's interesting. Right now there are absolutely 6 people that want/need nephula drops.

Umm is super easy. Obtaining enough accolades is easy. So what's the limiting factor. Lack of whm? Lack of tank? Fear of failure? Don't realize how simple it really is?

Obviously for me it's value. My time is more valuable. It'll easily take 2 hours to burn umm and then go pop 10 and maybe not get it. You can sell the acco for 1m. Burn an hour and get 4 stacks of pop to sell for 1.5m. Or spend 2 hours and get nothing. Easy choice for anyone.

2m for a t2 is reasonable, all day, every day. Maybe even 3m.

2m for t1. 5m for omen mids. 8m for abj bodies. Is where it gets HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2019-06-15 15:56:45
Link | Citer | R

ryukin182 said: »
ScaevolaBahamut said: »

not farming your own pops so its all free? lol

Yeah, sure, let me just spend an hour farming a UNM to get enough hides to pop him twice and not get Solstice

Clearly this is a good idea, since this way it was all free

while we're at it why don't I just fix my own air conditioning. I'll get it right eventually!
By Shichishito 2019-06-15 17:20:18
Link | Citer | R

if playing a game becomes a chore to you and you feel the need to apply cost-benefit calculations all the time you probably should consider taking a break till the spark reignites.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-06-15 17:21:14
Link | Citer | R

an mmo is never not a chore

I'll do you one further; This entire forum is about shaving literal seconds of off fights by buying five hundred million gil items for .1 DPS.

Saving HOURS by getting something merced, is the best thing ever in existence by those standards.
[+]
 Asura.Tarquine
By Asura.Tarquine 2019-06-15 17:33:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I'll do you one further; This entire forum is about shaving literal seconds of off fights by buying five hundred million gil items for .1 DPS.

You forgot the bit about wasting hours shouting for 'optimal' REMA/Idris for CP parties and/or Ambuscade.

Funny how people will do anything to shave 'valuable seconds' in one regard, whilst happily wasting minutes/hours in another.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-06-15 17:37:09
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
In a few years, when Barbara's boobs start sagging, she can get plastic surgery, have them lifted, move the nipple wherever. You can actually go to a titty bar, pick out a set of titties and say, "I want those titties on that woman." If her belly gets too big, she can get a tummy tuck and have a belly like a cheerleader. If her vision goes bad, you can have LASIK surgery and have 20/20 vision. If her hearing goes bad, they can install a device in her ear that will give you hearing as clear as it was the day you were born. But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever.