Bismarck.Gippali
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2019-04-14 13:49:24
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
Bismarck.Gippali said: »
Back charging your credit card to get out of paying for some form of services definitely sounds like the weirdest case of "annoying ignorance" I have ever heard of.

Thats a personal thing outside the game one person would take issue with, not something the rest of anyone should really care about.

My point was that it wasn't ignorance. Same goes for all the other things I listed.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-04-14 13:54:45
Link | Citer | R

this thread in a nut shell

[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-04-14 14:08:13
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
Back charging your credit card to get out of paying for some form of services definitely sounds like the weirdest case of "annoying ignorance" I have ever heard of.

Thats a personal thing outside the game one person would take issue with, not something the rest of anyone should really care about.

My point was that it wasn't ignorance. Same goes for all the other things I listed.

Nah, with him its mostly ignorance. (Also paypal disputes are sometimes done because banks dont know you authorize a paypal transaction.... My bank did that to me recently because it was my first paypal transaction through their system.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-04-14 14:51:54
Link | Citer | R

Is he ignorant? Absolutely, every conversation with him is an exercise in trying to decipher his intent and convey my own.

Did he voluntarily try to steal from me? Also yes.

It's not that complicated. Even if the chargeback was unintentional, he ignored questioning about it and never spoke to me again after the fact.

I didn't want to step into this thread because it's obviously centered on mostly unfounded bullying of a guy who probably has at least one form of disability. But come on, you can't defend that.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-04-14 14:52:50
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
But you guys still haven't answered my question: what did this guy do to you, personally?

Discussing a person that loot'n scoots on groups, RMT's (dont really care), goes the Kuroganashi route of asking for help/advice, and shits on people he thinks are below him in game is different then bringing up nationality/race/etc. But please go on, I am sure this will make a great watercooler convo at the SE headqu....ohh wait.
So, to get this right:

Vize did:

>loot'n scoot YOUR group
>he asked YOU for help/advice
>***on YOU because he thinks YOU are below him in the game

Is that correct?
If so, it makes sense you'd dislike him but it still doesn't mean you can bully him.

If not, well, I think you're smart enough to solve this.

Welp, guess you and Comeatmebro are the same person. He's so far the only person to have reported something that Vize did to him directly that is seriously bad. And he's not even bullying him. This alone should tell you how wrong you are.

What a waste of time, so many pages explaining that bullying is bad just to end up understanding that you aren't even involved in the story (or at least haven't shared any anecdote about it) and that it makes no sense that you'd be bullying him at all.
You must really like your tough guy online persona to go out of your way to display it.

At least we had fun with the pictures.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-14 15:14:08
Link | Citer | R

what did this guy do to you, personally?
Honest Answer: Be different than other people.
*** Answer: Breathe.
Fonewear Answer: ....sorry, wasn't paying attention, too busy staring at avatar.
My answer: All of the above, plus Kojo sucks.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-04-14 15:17:04
Link | Citer | R

At least we had fun with the pictures.

[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-04-14 15:18:08
Link | Citer | R

It's over. Vize hasn't responded in pages, you guys are just getting your jollies off at the expense of a dude who barely understands what's going on and certainly isn't capable of mounting a proper defense for himself, if he's even reading.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-14 15:20:00
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
just getting your jollies off
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2019-04-14 15:52:28
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
this thread in a nut shell

YA CAN'T WIN VIZE!!!!!!!!!!
[+]
 Bismarck.Vize
user: vize
By Bismarck.Vize 2019-04-14 15:56:14
Link | Citer | R

Stuff and what he thinks is an epic E-thug clap back to all the manchildren

No. I'm not playing the victim. Discussing a person that loot'n scoots on groups, RMT's (dont really care), goes the Kuroganashi route of asking for help/advice, and shits on people he thinks are below him in game is different then bringing up nationality/race/etc. But please go on, I am sure this will make a great watercooler convo at the SE headqu....ohh wait.

@shich I think he believes we are all in the same discord or something. /shrug

as far as the loot n scoot ***geez is your ls still butthurt over something that happend 3 or so years ago ........seriously i wasnt even a member of yall linkshell i was just doing omen with yall for about 3 months straight 3 or 4 times a day and had been playing for years at that time i was burnt out and quit for a few months i just didnt say anything to you guys cause like i said i wasnt an official member of yall linkshell and when i asked max about it he said it was cause i didnt have blm or smn or something like that lvled to go along with my melee and sch and cor jobs so i saw no harm in just taking my break without giving yall any notice

and i dont ***on people who i think are less than me but i try to be nice to them about what they should get to be better and if i am not busy at the time and they ask me for help i dont mind helping out. i have friends of every race on this game i have never belittled anyone for that ever whoever said i did is either a liar or took it out of context when i might have been joking around
 Bismarck.Lothoro
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2019-04-14 16:31:11
Link | Citer | R

That's pretty funny because 1) you deflect my post by being like "omg mang, you decide to attack the mods" and 2) you still act like a bully toward him.

I clearly stated that your attitude is an issue, more than his, and has to be dealt with. If it's not, there has to be a reason, which isn't necessarily the mods doing something bad.

Also, you clearly can't read since I said I enjoyed the memes. I don't really think you're fit to post on forums if you can't even read and can't even handle your face being shoved into your own ***.

But anyway, Comeatmebro posted in that other thread a valid reason to display such a behaviour toward Vize, yet he doesn't. What did Vize do to you to warrant this bullying? Did he *** your sister or something?
Because if all he did was post threads and ignore advices, then you seriously have issues and you aren't fit to post words around here. Stick to funny images.

Sorry, how exactly am I bullying Vize? Because I laughed at the memes made here and I dared to put any blame on Vize for creating these threads, thus bringing this upon himself? Man, I really crossed a line there.

Yes, you're right. In an ideal world, the mods would shut Vize's threads down that are deemed unnecessary, and people would just ignore Vize when he posts. This didn't happen, leading to some quite hilarious memes and some insults towards Vize's ability to play the game. And then you, our white knight in shining armor, arrived to shame anyone who dare insult Vize, all while insulting people's nationalities and calling me a "shitstain" in the process.

Is anyone else really so triggered by this besides you? Hell, I think you're 10x more upset than Vize actually is.
[+]
By Boshi 2019-04-14 19:57:27
Link | Citer | R

France sucks
By Yahira 2019-04-14 22:21:23
Link | Citer | R

I know I'll most likely get crapped on for this but I read it and it didn't settle well with me. No I am not a snowflake or whatever else you want to call me.

This thread is bullying, Vize may not be the best person in the world, he knows we've had our little issues. The one thing about him is if it is bought to his attention he will apologize and try to rectify. You may not think that making funny memes about him is bullying but it indeed is, I'm glad he shows a humorous front about it and am glad he can at least to our visible eyes handle it like a champ but it is going too far.

So what if he buys gil? There is obviously a market, Vize does not single highhandedly keep the RMT going. Its taboo so you don't hear about it from other players, no one is going to openly say "Hey I bought some gil today!" Why because they will get mocked like this. What if I told you all that I had bought gil at one point or another? I know a lot of you know me, some even consider me a friend, would I also receive this back lash? What if an LS mate that you where close with confessed to in a moment of desperation giving in and buying a few Mil to keep up with you and the rest of the group? Trying to keep up is hard for some especially those with limited play times.

So he can't play his jobs, well then instead of making fun of him teach him. If he doesn't want to learn or do it your way then don't play with him simple as that. I can guarantee you I have no idea what is going on 99% of the time when you trust me with healing you, enfeebling for you, or on that rare chance you ask me to DD for you. I never express this to anyone out of fear of getting the back lash or not invited again or as I was told by a person I consider a friend "Your not good enough" EVERYONE plays their jobs, characters their own way, if we all played the same how lame and boring would that be?

You complain on how much he has and how much he's paid for it, I can guarantee you some of his stuff he has not paid for, I have been in groups with him where he is working his butt off like everyone else at obtaining his goals, am I ashamed to say I've done stuff with Vize, no. Because despite how much you all like to put him down, he can be a good person. There obviously are people that do like and value him but are just to chicken to stand up for him, because its far more easier to jump on the pick on Vize bandwagon to look cool or whatever it is you want to call it.

As for the one person insulting an entire discord channel over the actions of a few, shame on you. I am part of that discord as well and we are not all manchildren I am not even a man actually. We do not all act this way and are a very helpful bunch of people. I have a lot of long time friends in there that have become more than friends to me, they are my family and I do not appreciate my family being spoken about in that manner.

Feel free to attack my grammar, punctuation and spelling because that is really the important part in posts here. Or attack me personally I don't really give a flying rats ***. I do not like seeing friends being attacked in this manner and even though Vize and I do not communicate often or are besties he is a person I do consider a friend and will not turn my back on when he is being treated in this way.
[+]
 Asura.Xalyia
user: Sogoro
By Asura.Xalyia 2019-04-14 22:39:34
Link | Citer | R

Honestly, it doesn't even seem like Vize gives a ***if people talk about him. He's not even rabidly responding like others I've seen.

Pretty sure everyone can carry on with whstever they feel like posting.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-14 22:50:46
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Vize said: »
as far as the loot n scoot ***geez is your ls still butthurt over something that happend 3 or so years ago ........seriously i wasnt even a member of yall linkshell i was just doing omen with yall for about 3 months straight 3 or 4 times a day and had been playing for years at that time i was burnt out and quit for a few months i just didnt say anything to you guys cause like i said i wasnt an official member of yall linkshell and when i asked max about it he said it was cause i didnt have blm or smn or something like that lvled to go along with my melee and sch and cor jobs so i saw no harm in just taking my break without giving yall any notice
You know, you had me actually on your side right up until the last 5 words of this paragraph (less all of the grammatical errors, at least. Holy run-on sentence Batman!).

While it's ok to quit after being burned out in this game, at least 2 things happened you admitted in this paragraph alone that makes you both a tool and an ***:

1) You admitted in being in an Omen group. Most Omen groups I know of were not in the same shell, especially since most shells at the time Omen was introduced turned into mainly social shells, with smaller group coming together to form 6-man kill parties.
2) You admitted in being an *** and leaving the group without notice. Imagine if, instead of buying your REMAs, you had to obtain them with the help of others, who, during your quest on getting a shinny whiffing bat, you also helped, either directly or indirectly, in their goals. Now imagine if one of those members decide to not show up anymore. How would you feel about that, now that you lost somebody you can trust to do their job (well, in your case, most likely your Omen group got better, but that's another subject for another time). Would you be all sunshine and lollipops over that?

So, basically, long story short, your retort not only empowered Gippali's stance, but also made you look foolish at the same time. Congrats!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-14 22:54:43
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Lothoro said: »
Yes, you're right. In an ideal world, the mods would shut Vize's threads down that are deemed unnecessary, and people would just ignore Vize when he posts. This didn't happen, leading to some quite hilarious memes and some insults towards Vize's ability to play the game. And then you, our white knight in shining armor, arrived to shame anyone who dare insult Vize, all while insulting people's nationalities and calling me a "shitstain" in the process.
In an ideal world, Scragg would pay the mods actual money, not in Zimbabwe Dollars.

Instead, they have to dine on the tears of MNK/PUP threads and RP&R.

Boshi said: »
Canada sucks
Damn right it does!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-14 23:08:39
Link | Citer | R

Yahira said: »
I know I'll most likely get crapped on for this...
....sorry, what? I was too busy staring at your avatar.

The one thing about him is if it is bought to his attention he will apologize and try to rectify.
Hasn't happened yet.

I'm glad he shows a humorous front about it and am glad he can at least to our visible eyes handle it like a champ but it is going too far.
Like a champ

So what if he buys gil? There is obviously a market, Vize does not single highhandedly keep the RMT going. Its taboo so you don't hear about it from other players, no one is going to openly say "Hey I bought some gil today!" Why because they will get mocked like this.
I would say that is the fastest I have ever seen anyone contradict themselves, but I lived through the "Truth and Justice" dark ages of this website.

So he can't play his jobs, well then instead of making fun of him teach him.
It takes a special skillset to have to ask how to turn on your computer. Or to ask how to login to Playonline. Or have to ask how to reactivate your account.

You complain on how much he has and how much he's paid for it, I can guarantee you some of his stuff he has not paid for,
Good, name them.

Feel free to attack my grammar, punctuation and spelling because that is really the important part in posts here.
Your grammar/punctuation/spelling sucks and you should feel bad for it.

Or attack me personally I don't really give a flying rats ***.
You are a flying rat's ***.

I do not like seeing friends being attacked in this manner and even though Vize and I do not communicate often or are besties he is a person I do consider a friend and will not turn my back on when he is being treated in this way.
Then why respond to it all? You do realize that he brought this upon himself, right?

Hell, all of the hate directed towards me for the past 11 years have mostly been justified. But you know what? I come back swinging, usually towards the nuts. Not like Vize though.

He hardly defends himself, and even when he does, it puts him in a worse situation than before.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-14 23:10:24
Link | Citer | R

Also, 4th post in a row, so everyone gets a dancing monkey

[+]
 Asura.Xalyia
user: Sogoro
By Asura.Xalyia 2019-04-14 23:25:58
Link | Citer | R

Your dancing monkey shakes too fast, mind slowing him down a bit? I'm afraid ithers will not get the full enjoyment out of this dancing monkey.
By Shichishito 2019-04-14 23:39:54
Link | Citer | R

isn't it going to be a little awkward if both of you start posting in this thread?
By Yahira 2019-04-15 01:20:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
....sorry, what? I was too busy staring at your avatar.

Yeah she is hot, wish I still had the original image so you could feast your eyes on the larger picture.

Hasn't happened yet.

Has he offended you directly and you pointed it out to him? I have received apologies from Vize for offenses done to me that have been pointed out.

His entire throwing himself under the bus post looks like an attempt to apologize but not at the same time.

He's not crying or going off on anyone about it is what I mean.

I would say that is the fastest I have ever seen anyone contradict themselves, but I lived through the "Truth and Justice" dark ages of this website.

I fail to see the contradiction so please enlighten me. No where have I ever seen Vize say "I bought gil today! English is my second language so I may be not conveying the thought properly here.

It takes a special skillset to have to ask how to turn on your computer. Or to ask how to login to Playonline. Or have to ask how to reactivate your account.

Yes he does posses a special kind of skill set but that is what makes him Vize. Even though we are very technologically advanced I have found that a lot of people do not know how to do simple things such as these, even teenagers that have grown up with the technologies.

I did tech support for ViewSonic, I have heard various levels of stupid in this regard in mass quantities.

Good, name them.

Dyna D wave 3 bosses I know for sure he has worked his *** off getting, as I have on occasion been asked to GEO for his group when their regulars do not show. The group he runs with for these are non merc, as I do know one of the leaders pretty well. If they do merc ... I want my cut as I find these runs so damn boring :p

I do not run with him personally on Aeonics but do know some of the people he runs with and as far as I know they are also non merc as well.

Stuff that he needs to buy like currency and all for relics and mythics I have no clue so I won't even try to speak for that or his gear as that can be merc as well.

Then why respond to it all? You do realize that he brought this upon himself, right?

Hell, all of the hate directed towards me for the past 11 years have mostly been justified. But you know what? I come back swinging, usually towards the nuts. Not like Vize though.

He hardly defends himself, and even when he does, it puts him in a worse situation than before.

That may be true, especially with his post throwing himself under the bus. No one deserves to be treated this way regardless. I responded because he is a friend and I don't turn my back on friends.

I don't know you well enough, but I still stand that no one should be treated like this, even for you, and am glad you do know how to stand up for yourself with out digging yourself into a deeper hole. I thought guys going for other guys nuts was a cheap shot though :p

Everyone reacts to things differently, just because he doesn't defend himself doesn't make it right. Seeing how he did throw himself under the bus it may be best if he DOESN'T sometimes.

@Shichishito
Nice selfie, didn't think my post would bring someone to tears! Need some tissues?
 Bahamut.Spoilt
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Spoiled
By Bahamut.Spoilt 2019-04-15 01:35:58
Link | Citer | R

same
[+]
 Bahamut.Nebohh
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Kealohaa
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2019-04-15 03:44:40
Link | Citer | R

That GSD is taller than you are sir. Congratulations!
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-04-15 04:31:41
Link | Citer | R

Boshi said: »
France sucks
Oh no, you dare insult the home of Napoléon, I shall not forgive you. Quick, I must find another poster to side with me and fight this blasphemy.

As for the one person insulting an entire discord channel over the actions of a few, shame on you. I am part of that discord as well and we are not all manchildren I am not even a man actually. We do not all act this way and are a very helpful bunch of people. I have a lot of long time friends in there that have become more than friends to me, they are my family and I do not appreciate my family being spoken about in that manner.
Eh, I'm surprised you'd show this much nuance regarding Vize yet none when it comes to this specific point.

If it wasn't mentioned that there was a group mocking Vize on said discord from the very people who bullied and mocked him, there would have been no reference to it at all.
You can't expect a few people coming from a discord, explaining they are actively making fun of him there and then be surprised when someone point it out. It just doesn't add up.

I'm obviously not calling anyone not actively involved in the bullying a manchild (or a womanchild, but that's nitpicking and everyone is a man on internet anyway).
If you aren't guilty, there isn't really a reason to bat an eye. The whole "family" part isn't really gonna change anything to that. You're a mother, your son *** up, you aren't gonna pat him on the back and give him chocolate milk, you're gonna make it so that they don't *** up again. So unless you have this kind of authority on them, I don't even see the point to talk about this at all.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2019-04-15 04:58:56
Link | Citer | R

Everything you said
You've just come back, you really want to get banned again? You must really not like us :/
By fonewear 2019-04-15 08:31:12
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Spoilt said: »

same

You need to make a thread about it and congrats.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-04-15 08:43:16
Link | Citer | R

First off, Yahira, you really need to learn how to quote. If you don't quote right, you lose a lot of context of the response.

Yahira said:
Asura.Kingnobody said:
The one thing about him is if it is bought to his attention he will apologize and try to rectify.
Hasn't happened yet.
Has he offended you directly and you pointed it out to him? I have received apologies from Vize for offenses done to me that have been pointed out.

His entire throwing himself under the bus post looks like an attempt to apologize but not at the same time.
Example #1 of going out of context. I quoted you stating that Vize apologizes for bringing attention to himself. He did not, which is what I'm saying, and now you are changing the subject about him offending me personally?

Let me ask you this then: Did Vienner attack you personally?

Because that is as appropriate in this conversation as your retort.

Just so you don't get into semantics, let's go ahead and point this out: Vize has never apologized for bringing negative attention to himself, which is the claim you made.

Yahira said:
Asura.Kingnobody said:
I'm glad he shows a humorous front about it and am glad he can at least to our visible eyes handle it like a champ but it is going too far.
Like a champ
He's not crying or going off on anyone about it is what I mean.

Yes he did. He went right after Gippali like a little kid and threw a tantrum over quitting an Omen group like an ***. I even linked it to this very page....

It was neither humorous, nor valiant, what he did, like you claimed.

I fail to see the contradiction so please enlighten me. No where have I ever seen Vize say "I bought gil today! English is my second language so I may be not conveying the thought properly here.
You were the one who made the contradiction. Not him.

The contradiction is saying it doesn't matter (in your eyes) if anyone buys gil, then goes on to say that people get mocked for buying gil. That is the contradiction to your point. If people get mocked for it, then it matters if they do it.

Also, English is my 6,247th language. Just cause I said that doesn't make it true, does it?

いくつかの点を学びましょう。

Dyna D wave 3 bosses I know for sure he has worked his *** off getting, as I have on occasion been asked to GEO for his group when their regulars do not show. The group he runs with for these are non merc, as I do know one of the leaders pretty well. If they do merc ... I want my cut as I find these runs so damn boring
A single, one-time event =/= building a weapon from scratch.

No one deserves to be treated this way regardless.
No, they don't. However, you fail to grasp even the smallest inkling of the human psychological ego. Frankly, people are going to put others down if they see it as an opportunity to empower themselves. That's human nature.

Failing to accept that little truth will make you into a very bitter person, since all you will ever see in anyone is the pettiness of others. Accepting this will at least let you understand and dismiss the pettiness for what it is, instead of letting it build up into something short of absolute rage.

I don't know you well enough, but I still stand that no one should be treated like this, even for you, and am glad you do know how to stand up for yourself with out digging yourself into a deeper hole. I thought guys going for other guys nuts was a cheap shot though
It's a metaphor. It basically means I go for the weakest stance, generally, and hit it hard.

Everyone reacts to things differently, just because he doesn't defend himself doesn't make it right. Seeing how he did throw himself under the bus it may be best if he DOESN'T sometimes.
It also means that you don't have to do it for him. White knights are ok if somebody is unjustly being targeted, but that rarely happens and in this case, doesn't apply.

Don't bother hurting yourself over somebody like Vize.

Asura.Vienner said: »
Everything you said
You've just come back, you really want to get banned again? You must really not like us :/
That's cause we never went on that date you promised me back on April 1, 2015.

......oh.....wait.........

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9