FFXI Ballista In 2019! Asura Server Come Join!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » FFXI Ballista in 2019! Asura Server Come Join!
FFXI Ballista in 2019! Asura Server Come Join!
By ffxiballista 2019-04-03 18:01:27
Link | Citer | R

Hello everyone! The ballista scene is looking for players who are interested in FFXI Ballista PvP 60 & 99 Cap! We do ballista on Asura Server. We are trying to build a friendly, fun, competitive community of players who love the rush of pvp action! Come and join us! Transfer your existing character or create a new character on Asura server for just $1. If you want to join us and don't want to transfer your character simply create a new character on Asura server for $1. You can get to level 60 faster these days. let us know! send a tell to Naeem, Parley, Khyan or Zyana in-game. BallistaRoyale Linkshell
Ballista 60 Cap Asura Server 2019! If you like PvP please comment here or message me! Come join us in some awesome PvP fun! 8 vs 8+ Matches!
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Gades
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Gades 2019-05-05 15:03:57
Link | Citer | R

Bumping the thread with another FFXI Ballista Video done by me, enjoy!

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Sylph.Gades
By Sylph.Gades 2019-05-27 14:56:00
Link | Citer | R

Bumping again. We are growing. Seeing more 8 v 8, 9 v 9 and even 10 v 10 are happening. Join us on Asura.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Frod
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Frod 2019-05-28 12:58:13
Link | Citer | R

https://twitter.com/KMartin1311/status/1128876065185599488
[+]
 Ragnarok.Boq
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Boq
By Ragnarok.Boq 2019-05-28 15:13:28
Link | Citer | R

I'm glad there are still people promoting Ballista. It was a fun pastime of mine.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-05-28 15:30:12
Link | Citer | R

Don't encourage that nonsense.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [78 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-08-14 15:29:57
Link | Citer | R

Bump:

Will you *** stop shouting from different mules. Every time I blacklist one of you that shout for this, you start shouting from another *** account. Knock it off.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Zenairis
user: Altairis
By Sylph.Zenairis 2019-08-15 03:11:51
Link | Citer | R

I'm new to Asura although I might join up on one of these if there are actual server ballista I used to play with some of Fairy and Sylphs ballista groups before most of the players that attended them quit FFXI.

Although as some people have said I'd probably recommend rather making a LS for this kind of thing rather than constantly shouting for it. It would make a good 2ndary shell to have and a fun event to attend.
 Asura.Karppa
user: Karppa
By Asura.Karppa 2019-08-15 03:17:53
Link | Citer | R

Dunno why ppls are so butthurt about Ballista shouts..if someone wanna come so let them..ofc I understand maybe? too much spam..but this server is full of gilsellers and mercenary shouts and none gives a ***.. so ppls CHILL..
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-08-15 05:06:51
Link | Citer | R

I'd prefer gil sellers shouting than Ballista. This dude spams more than anyone I've seen and doesn't take the hint when told to chill on the spamming.
Shameless self-promoting on other people's stuff, yt/twitch etc.
If it was a bit toned down like twice a week or something and not as annoying as it currently then no one, I'd presume would have any issues with the shouts.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-08-15 05:16:55
Link | Citer | R

Like look, I get it, they want to do ballista. Fantastic. You do you dawg.

Just stop *** doing the shouts from multiple accounts. I don't want to see them. Ever. So blacklisting one or two guys, is no big deal. But every *** time I zone back into the city it's a different mule. It's pissing me off.

The RMT shouts aren't better or worse, they're equally obnoxious. We need a damn lua to block keywords if square won't give us one.

If I could filter "politics", RMT, CP parties, EXP pls, "replies to idiot(s) that I shouldn't name", ballista, job point sales, I would be sooooo happy.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]