Adding Good People To Our Team For More Endgame.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Adding good people to our team for more endgame.
Adding good people to our team for more endgame.
 Asura.Wibley
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: wibley
By Asura.Wibley 2019-02-27 17:19:26
Link | Citer | R

I made this Linkshell about 6 weeks ago with the intention of having a community of people to play the game. During the daytime, when not a lot of action is happening, we intend to complete content and provide some opportunity for players to get the gear they want and play the jobs they want.

We don't really have a schedule as of right now on what we do and when, it has always been if someone wants to do something... we just gear up and go do it. It's a small crew right now that we obtained from either my small twitch community, or a post i made on reddit for giving people who were in the same spot as myself 5 months ago when i came back to the game.

At this time we have completed all of escha-zitah nm's easily. We are in the process of starting clears of the t4's and gods in ruaun. And risenjima we have done some T1/2's but havent really gone further in attempting more areas then that. Omen we will be doing boss clears shortly. Dynamis we havent created a crew for this yet, but we do have other teams that we like to join Sat/sunday and wednesday evenings.

We don't really have any requirements, but if you have at least 1 job level 99, you're completely welcome to join us weather you want to be a part of the randomness in terms of getting things done, or get onto the core crew and do what we can to progress more.

We do not require but if you happen to be Geo/Sch/Whm/Blm/Smn/Rdm/drk/brd/pup/run/pld that would be pretty awesome.

Contact myself /tell Wibley in game. If I am not online. we have a few sack holders who you can ask as well.
Strykira
Exeruru
Galanth
Feuce

Feel free to join our discord as well https://discord.gg/rXupC2
Or add me clintonsbn#2676

-Wibley Linkshell: SupremeBliss
[+]
 Asura.Creole
user: Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-27 18:26:47
Link | Citer | R

good luck!
 Asura.Emmajean
user: Sabine
By Asura.Emmajean 2019-02-28 12:12:11
Link | Citer | R

Good Lucky wibleyman!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Nubyaan 2019-03-01 21:04:32
Link | Citer | R

I would like to join. I'm from the UK but I currently live in Taiwan so it's tricky to find groups sometimes. But if you guys are focusing on daytime hours, that could work out very well for my timezone!

I'll send one of you guys a /tell in game over the weekend.