Asura's Official Shitpost Thread.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura's official shitpost thread.
Asura's official shitpost thread.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Chaostaru
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-02-27 19:01:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Pergatory said: »
Asura.Chaostaru said: »
male is male. female is female. You can do all the surgery you want to look like the opposite sex, but that doesn't mean you are what you look like, and expecting/demanding people indulge your delusions is insane.
Almost as insane as the societal expectations people assign to gender. Girls aren't supposed to like guns! Boys aren't supposed to like dolls! Pink is a girl's color! Short hair is for boys!

Two wrongs don't make a right.
 Asura.Elizabet
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-02-27 20:38:23
Link | Citer | R

Two wrongs don't make a right.

But three lefts make a right!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-28 02:23:43
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
I just saw a shout "Looking for Members" for V1 VD. I sent a tell saying I can join on WHM and they said I need to pay 6M... to help them merc wins to sell to other people.

I am asked to pay to help them get clears. What the ***?

This server has really gone full retard now.

"has gone" full retard, no good sir, it's been full retard. Sounds like a *** shout.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-28 02:24:10
Link | Citer | R

Who said that lmao most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***I've ever known.
By olson2189 2019-02-28 09:32:08
Link | Citer | R

I just saw a shout "Looking for Members" for V1 VD. I sent a tell saying I can join on WHM and they said I need to pay 6M... to help them merc wins to sell to other people.

Was that Deeedo by chance? Sounds like some nonsense he would try to pull.
By Shichishito 2019-02-28 10:32:13
Link | Citer | R

this is so friggen awesome that it deserves to be framed to be exhibited in the FFXI hall of fame forever.
if there is no FFXI hall of fame yet it needs to be built asap just for this.
 Asura.Trumpet
user: Trumpet
By Asura.Trumpet 2019-02-28 11:32:07
Link | Citer | R

Shoutouts to whoever is trying to run up the price on the dirt cheap dyna shards. I doubt it'll work, but I respect it

Post deleted by User.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2019-02-28 15:20:14
Link | Citer | R

ScaevolaBahamut said: »
Asura.Frod said: »
Asura.Kusaregedo said: »
religion of course
Not spicy enough. Need something worse.

there are only 2 genders and if you think otherwise you're mentally ill. Prove me wrong.

You're mixing biological sex with gender identity (and therefore you're a dumbass). Try again.

Gender identity isnt real. Its a disease called gender dysphoria and is a mental illness. Just because I want to identify as a millionaire doesnt mean I am one. Try again

If there were a safe, normal surgical procedure you could get done that would give you a million dollars, well, you'd be the millionaire you always knew you were and on what grounds would anyone else tell you otherwise?

male is male. female is female. You can do all the surgery you want to look like the opposite sex, but that doesn't mean you are what you look like,

"Gosh, officer; I swear the goalposts were right here a second ago."
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-03-04 05:51:24
Link | Citer | R

an accurate representation of asura? y/n
[+]
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2019-03-05 13:15:08
Link | Citer | R

I think the one thing we can agree on is that it takes a special kind of idiot to think a parrot on a roof is "trapped."
By Afania 2019-03-05 13:31:53
Link | Citer | R

I think the one thing we can agree on is that it takes a special kind of idiot to think a parrot on a roof is "trapped."

That's the point of the meme, lol. :D
 Asura.Esoj
By Asura.Esoj 2019-03-05 13:40:22
Link | Citer | R

What is love?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-03-05 14:58:28
Link | Citer | R

The usual recurring Asura merc scams are going on right now. BOLO

1. Join a seemingly legitimate group for VD1, everyone is fully geared except one dd; very far behind on parse (usually the party leader). You are probably mercing this guy's mule and making him money while he pretends to be contributing to the group (barely). Normally wouldn't have a problem with this if it wasn't so absurdly deceptive. Just form Diff rather than have people kill it for you.

2. A piggy-back off of #1. Some (unnamed) person is forming VD1 groups and selling clears without telling everyone in the group. So he's literally using the rest of the group as merc slaves, and is walking away with the money.

If you see someone in an ambu group not pulling their weight, something is fishy and you should start calling it out.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-03-05 15:23:52
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-03-05 17:05:04
Link | Citer | R

It gets even better
http://www.ladbible.com/funny/animals-parrot-trapped-on-roof-keeps-telling-fire-crew-to-fk-off-20180814
Quote:
LFB Watch Manager Chris Swallow, said: "Jessie had been on the same roof for three days and there were concerns that she may be injured which is why she hadn't come down.

"We then discovered that she had a bit of a foul mouth and kept swearing, much to our amusement."

To add insult to injury, once she had finished giving the firefighter a piece of her mind, she then promptly flew off to another roof, into a tree, and then back to her owner.
By huttburt<3 2019-03-09 23:26:45
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

The usual recurring Asura merc scams are going on right now. BOLO

1. Join a seemingly legitimate group for VD1, everyone is fully geared except one dd; very far behind on parse (usually the party leader). You are probably mercing this guy's mule and making him money while he pretends to be contributing to the group (barely). Normally wouldn't have a problem with this if it wasn't so absurdly deceptive. Just form Diff rather than have people kill it for you.

2. A piggy-back off of #1. Some (unnamed) person is forming VD1 groups and selling clears without telling everyone in the group. So he's literally using the rest of the group as merc slaves, and is walking away with the money.

If you see someone in an ambu group not pulling their weight, something is fishy and you should start calling it out.
I joined a ambu shout with my proud job, with whitebox ***. Then I see party lead shout for buyers... I'm like... but then lead said, everybody gets a piece of the pie yo... then I was like...

ok...
butthurt gone.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-04-01 22:15:13
Link | Citer | R

You thought this thread dead, but it's not.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-04-01 22:28:26
Link | Citer | R

Did we think it was dead, or did we not care (if) it was still alive.
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-04-02 05:29:23
Link | Citer | R

How can dead that which is no live?
[+]
By asukalangley 2019-04-02 12:07:24
Link | Citer | R

All I know is I'm glad Lilkrunk got banned. Or did he? Did he just disappear into the Force like Luke at the end of TLJ?
By eliroo 2019-04-02 12:13:31
Link | Citer | R

I actually saw a shout, people were looking for an Idris GEO for their Merc ambuscade run. They explicitly said that the GEO gets no cut. People on asura can be a meme sometimes. Like that one dude selling BCNM clears and putting a price tag on each drop that was like 8x the price of them on the AH.
 Bahamut.Agerine
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2019-04-02 13:10:21
Link | Citer | R

How’s the Ballista scene over there on a asura? Anyone have any info or updates?
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-04-02 13:48:18
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Agerine said: »
How’s the Ballista scene over there on a asura? Anyone have any info or updates?

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-04-02 15:58:17
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Endoq said: »
How can dead that which is no live?
What is dead may never die. >_>
By Shichishito 2019-04-02 16:26:11
Link | Citer | R

but what if a SMN passes by pops cait sith and drops a raise?
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-04-02 16:36:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Agerine said: »

You're talking about the games dumbest event, that attracts the crappiest people, on the worst server... what the *** do you think?
 Fenrir.Richybear
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2019-04-02 16:56:38
Link | Citer | R

I think we need a thread about it.
But placed randomly under Endgame Hades section.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7