users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Dynamis Weapon Augs Path a/b
Dynamis Weapon Augs Path a/b
 Asura.Whatyeaokay
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Whatyeaokay 2019-01-14 04:25:43
Link | Citer | R

I know the path A does work on multi hits (DA/TA/QA) procs from what I've seen...question thought, Path B.......does the follow up attack work on multi hits for dual wield as well? 30/40/50% chance? There a chance you're DA/TA/QA will have a follow up attack? I browsed a little of the forums but seems not much is said. I'd guess if it -doesn't- follow up, path b for most part is garbage for most dd jobs.
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2019-01-14 06:44:53
Link | Citer | R

First, this question has absolutely nothing to do with Asura.

Yes the follow up attack can DA/TA/QA. A followup attack is an extra attack round.
 Asura.Whatyeaokay
By Asura.Whatyeaokay 2019-01-14 07:54:01
Link | Citer | R

Thank you.
By SimonSes 2019-01-14 08:39:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Arico said: »

Yes the follow up attack can DA/TA/QA. A followup attack is an extra attack round.

That's NOT true!

The follow up attack CANT DA/TA/QA
The follow up attack CAN happen in addition to DA/TA/QA proc on main attack.

So for example when you have Gaxe you CANT attack 6 times because you got TA proc on main attack and TA proc on Follow up attack.

You CAN attack 4 times tho, if you get TA proc on main attack and proc follow up attack in addition.
By Zerowone 2019-01-14 08:50:23
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
Asura.Arico said: »

That's NOT true!

The follow up attack CANT DA/TA/QA
The follow up attack CAN happen in addition to DA/TA/QA proc on main attack.

So for example when you have Gaxe you CANT attack 6 times because you got TA proc on main attack and TA proc on Follow up attack.

You CAN attack 4 times tho, if you get TA proc on main attack and proc follow up attack in addition.

“I think” what happens though is people misattribute animations with attack rounds. Which may not seem relevant to the point of Swing one procs TA and then the follow up attack procs.

But consider that if TA+Additional then a DA procs; a person could think the DA is TA occurring on the follow up.